TEAM: Flab-U-Less (January)

Options

Replies

• mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @cdavisdeva Crystal, you're doing an amazing job! Those 30llbs are GONE!! It is really great to that you get to take your baby for all those walks in the park so those last couple of pounds will be gone soon too!
    @mrs1spy Awesome sauce! Great weigh in!
    @shanteel612 Chips are the worst things to overeat on too because they give you a false sense of gain from all the salt that is in them. I'd bet if you drank a lot of water today, it won't look nearly as bad tomorrow. Weighing everything before hand, pre-logging meals and then tweaking them as I ate, and meal prep were the absolute essentials for me to stick with it.
    @Suezq72760 Yep, we have this bright shiny new year to do something wonderful with. You'll do it!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I feel bad but not defeated. I must confess that I binge ate a bag of tostitos. First I measured what I ate. Then I wanted a few more but neglected to measure and instead started eating out of the bag. Eating out the bag is terrible for me unless it is baby carrots then I have a auto stop filter. I did log the cals...it was tough. My new resolve is to measure,no bag eating and no chip buying until I can be a reasonable adult.

I have to measure things out too, especially snack things like Tostitos, because if I eat straight out of the bag, forget it! It becomes a single-serving bag, no matter how big it is. It's great you logged the calories instead of hiding from it. What if you bought a bag and immediately measured out single servings into containers or sandwich bags?
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I was so tired yesterday that I came home and went straight to bed. 😴So, this is a bit late.

Daily Post: January 3rd
    Track: No
    Calories: I'm assuming I was over
    Exercise: 40 mins @ 3.5 on the treadmill
    Goal: Last night: 7 hours
    Today's water intake: 64 ounces
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @lar25473 Yummy!

Case in point? Today got a large coffee with creamer in it instead of almond milk...whoops
  • lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day 1/4
    PW: 179.8
    CW: 179.4

Went to my last holiday party last night. 🎊 Bad timing for my weigh in but I’ll take it and look forward to the next one.
    Happy Friday team!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    Week: January, Week 1
    Weigh in Day, Friday
    PW: 172.6
    CW: 170.8

Although I'll take it, I have to admit I was sick the last few days. I'm beginning to feel better now. I'm going to try and hold on to this lost. Wish me luck.
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Daily post - 3rd January
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 1.5 mile walk between the rainstorms
  • spinnerkind
    spinnerkind Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in (Friday)
    Name: spinnerkind
    Pw: 80.5 kg (177.5 lbs)
    Cw: 82.8 kg (182,5 lbs)

Eh, luckily this can't be true. Will weigh tomorrow again.. maybe my scale needs new batteries?? No denial here because I did not overindulge during the holidays, was within my "keep weight calorie- range" and also exercised 4 times since then.
    Still frustrating, hmpf.

Also daily post (Friday)
    Calories: bit above - we had a high tea today
    Exercise: 1 hour of Milon circuit training, and I walked to work today
    Goal: buy batteries for the scale :angry: and adjust my calorie goal for 1 week
  • ghy5
    ghy5 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    12/30=198 4. Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes bike 1hr
    Holidays are Almost over,temptations will be gone&motivation should reappear.Getting through all the Holiday fun has been easier with all of your posts.Now I need to get to work.Intermittent fasting & going to try Keto.I have been doing IF for a while but Keto will be New.
    Happy New Year. G
    12/31=198.0Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes under
    Exercise=yes bike & walked
    1/1=197.0 Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes biked 1hr+walked 30 min
    🎄1/2=197,Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes under by a lot but not hungry,I will be out for the evening with No food...
    🎄Exercise=yes 3 water classes,walk
    1/3=196.8
    Tracked=yes
    Calories=under
    Exercise=yes bike=1hr+1hr water aerobics+20 min walk
    Took down Christmas decorations,that is truly a work-out

1/4,Fri weigh in SW 198.4. CW 196.0
    Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes under
    Exercise=yep..2 water classes & 50 min bike
    What a Whoosh on Weigh in day,I am speechless which is also nearly impossible.
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Daily post January 4

Tracked - yes
    Exercise and calories - had an interesting day where I kept eating high calorie food for every meal and then trying to burn them off by walking. Ended up eating 400 calories over the limit netto in the end. On the bright side, I did walk 8km in the process.

Goal for tomorrow: to start cooking at home, and to start making salads again ! Think the loss from December is getting me lazy again. Any tips on how to motivate myself out of this? Positive ones. Fear and guilt could work, but are obviously not pleasant.

• rekvar12
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Weekly weigh in (Friday)
    Name: spinnerkind
    Pw: 80.5 kg (177.5 lbs)
    Cw: 82.8 kg (182,5 lbs)

Eh, luckily this can't be true. Will weigh tomorrow again.. maybe my scale needs new batteries?? No denial here because I did not overindulge during the holidays, was within my "keep weight calorie- range" and also exercised 4 times since then.
    Still frustrating, hmpf.

Also daily post (Friday)
    Calories: bit above - we had a high tea today
    Exercise: 1 hour of Milon circuit training, and I walked to work today
    Goal: buy batteries for the scale :angry: and adjust my calorie goal for 1 week

Oh dear, does that really happen? My worst nightmare is the scale telling me I'm lighter and then realizing that it's the other way! Good luck with tomorrow's weigh-in!
  • rekvar12
    Options
    I feel bad but not defeated. I must confess that I binge ate a bag of tostitos. First I measured what I ate. Then I wanted a few more but neglected to measure and instead started eating out of the bag. Eating out the bag is terrible for me unless it is baby carrots then I have a auto stop filter. I did log the cals...it was tough. My new resolve is to measure,no bag eating and no chip buying until I can be a reasonable adult.

Good decisions, all of them! I am a chips-binger too, and not stocking any of it at home has been my only way out so far. Also keeping healthier food alternatives that I like.
  • empire5
    empire5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Daily post - 4th January
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

After a 3 hour drive home, many loads of washing and it being 42c (107f) here, I gave myself the day off doing any exercise ;)
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: 30 minutes dog walk
    Goal: stay motivated
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday January 4
    Under: yes
    Exercise: Absolutely!!
    TGIF!!
  • over_oxers
    over_oxers Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Daily post 1/4/18
    Exercise: yes!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @WA_Teacher great water intake and exercise! Do you feel well rested now?
    @lar25473 rut ro. Did you manage to fit it in your calories at least?
    @lk2011 still a very nice little drop there!
    @leni1us Great loss! Feel better soon!
    @redstickdad with all the rain that we have had, you should take up canoeing.
    @spinnerkind Great workout! 2kg gain is probably scale batteries or loads of sodium.
    @ghy5 YES!! That was quite the Whoosh!
    @rekvar12 Kudos on the walking again! Maybe spice things up with some new recipes to try. Then you can reward yourself by new ingredients.
    @empire5 stay cool!
    @mrs1spy I posted 2 pics on my fridge....a really fat picture of me and a normal weight picture of me. It is working.
    @Suezq72760 DONE!! Wonderful day!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Got some weekend warriors in the lineup tomorrow:
    @Lsm7773
    @RisingAboveIt
    @TooMuchChocolate88

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 01/04 Friday
    Exercise: no
    Daily goal: Find Morla the Turtle an antihistamine. Do something-tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.