TEAM: The Slimsons (January)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Week 2 Team!!
    Let's keep crushing our goals, soooo many awesome losses last week, let's make Week 2 even better!!

t8kmkn0molv9.jpg
  • AB0215
    Options
    Question of the Week:
    If you could have ONE food calorie free for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

For me: Definitely Pizza.
  • papenny1
    papenny1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Username: papenny1
    Week : January week 2
    PW : 182
    CW: 178

• AB0215
    Options
    papenny1 wrote: »
    Username: papenny1
    Week : January week 2
    PW : 182
    CW: 178

@papenny1 Awesome!!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:
    If you could have ONE food calorie free for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

Hot wings for sure. I'm obsessed with wings 🍗 Second choice would be Apple pie with ice cream 🍦😋
  • SaletaS
    SaletaS Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

Omg...its a toss up between pizza and buffalo wings..... I’ll go with pizza.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

As much as I love ice cream, I’d have to say pizza too.

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

The only thing I truly miss: Dr. Pepper
    If they ever come up with a sugar substitute that doesn't taste awful I will be so happy.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Jaydoh120 wrote: »
    I have learned that my grip on this whole thing is very tenuous.

My estranged husband came to South Africa on Friday to suprise our son for his 13th birthday.

He left for Qatar for work in October which is when I started with mfp and I can see now that his being away helped me be more positive.

He got back on Friday to great rejoicing from the kids. He pays for the place we live in and started commenting on everything. He has not stopped criticising.

My son asked him if he thought Mom had lost weight and he said , "I suppose so but if she hadn't waited so long to start she'd be further along". And since then I feel it's all been pointless. Like I will never be good enough. I'm annoyed that I feel this way because we have been separated a long time and I shouldn't care what he thinks anymore.

He leaves again on Tuesday. I hope I get back to my positive frame of mind quickly.

I agree with @SaletaS ---- I think he's trying to psych you out and bring you down bc you are successful without him. He sounds toxic to you--- Try to ignore him until Tuesday and tell yourself--"I AM STRONGER WITHOUT HIM!!! HE CANNOT BREAK ME--I DESERVE BETTER!"

hugs!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Question of the Week:

Oh boy--- that is a tough one. I want to say chocolate---but I eat tons of that still--LOL :D:s SUSHI and BURGERS-- :o:# oooops that's 2---well--- hence my problem. :D
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Did I mention ice cream.... :p
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    ... and CAKE---OUUUU CAKE. ok I'll stop now.... :*

:D
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Question of the Week:

If they ever come up with a sugar substitute that doesn't taste awful I will be so happy.

You need to try Dr. Zevia!!! Not an exact match ---but pretty good stuff
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hamburgers, definitely hamburgers :smiley:

Daily post: 05.01
    Track: yes&no
    Calories: no, over
    Exercise: none

I was very nicely within my calories and then guests arrived. It was fun evening, but I have no idea, how many calories I ate or drunk
  • AB0215
    edited January 2019
    Options

@CindyJNC1963 I just drink Diet Dr Pepper, it's my one thing. It's like a treat and while not the best ingredients, it is still 0 calories.
    And as for Sugar Substitutes, I like Erythritol (and one of the brand names is Swerve)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Daily post: Sunday, January 6th

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 60 min Body Pump & 60 min Zumba

TOM is dictating my diet this weekend---UGH :s:(:/ it's been non-stop chocolate and chips over here---not a good day, but at least I was under calories bc I went to the gym, but that and this head cold has me off track this weekend. Hoping tomorrow I can turn the corner and get it under control again.

This discussion has been closed.