Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 144.8
    CW: 149.4
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Jaybo37 wrote: »
    @Kres567 - I was away so it passed me by tbh, coupled with the fact it was pretty grim when I did weigh in on the Monday...yuk

Anyway confession time for the last week
    Username: Jaybo37
    Week 1
    PW: 159
    CW: 166.2

I’ll post week 2 when I get up & face the scales

I know how you felt. Everyday felt like that over the holidays and I am still dealing with it. Glad to see it is starting to come off for you!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check-in
    Calories: under
    Water: on target
    Exercise: 2 hours of martial arts plus some housecleaning
    Steps: only 2,944
    Other: I did not get the clothes project underway, as I forgot that our football team was in the playoffs yesterday. They lost, but I had a victory -- no off-plan food choices during the game. Starting the tidying clothes project is now on the schedule for this afternoon

Today: food and water on plan; trip to the gym; meal planning for week, meal prep for next few days; extra walking!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,795 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Saturday 1/5
    Track yes
    Under yes
    Exercise shoveling snow
    no snow to shovel today yaa
    steps 11243

• daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Good morning team. We are responsible for the Week 2 Group Challenge - a challenge to give to every team in the challenge including our own.

I was reading a blog on MFP called 10 Simple and Realistic Ways to Eat Healthier in 2019. Unless someone has another suggestion this is what I thought I would post. I’m going to post later tonight so let me know of any other ideas.

That sounds great - everyone needs tips now and again, even if just to be reminded of what we already know!
  • Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    Username 19shmoo69
    Week two
    Weigh in day Sunday
    Previous weight 247
    Current weight 240

WTG
  • Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Username: Jaybo37
    Week 2
    PW: 166.2
    CW: 163.9

Superb loss
  • Jaybo37
    Jaybo37 Posts: 103 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Thanks so much @ruthann2 and @Kres567

I love the healthy tips idea too but I can I throw a question out, healthy food or not are we tracking our intake day in day out? We’re at the best point to start doing this properly and I think it would stand us all in good steed.
    Edited to say, I mean weighing in grams, recording in MFP, 100% honest good or bad

Oh and @19shmoo69 - whut??? Wow!!!
  • Jaybo37
    Options
    Sunday checking:
    Cals : a little over
    Water : dreadful
    Exercise : just over 10,250 steps

Great day, Christmas decorations taken down (a little early, tradition here is to keep them up until after the 6th, aka here Little Christmas Day)
    Shopping, walk in a beautiful park, see pic. Started reading “A year of living Danishly”, very enjoyable so far
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Ruthann2 wrote: »
    Username 19shmoo69
    Week two
    Weigh in day Sunday
    Previous weight 247
    Current weight 240

WTG

Thanks
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options

I love the healthy tips idea too but I can I throw a question out, healthy food or not are we tracking our intake day in day out? We’re at the best point to start doing this properly and I think it would stand us all in good steed.
    Edited to say, I mean weighing in grams, recording in MFP, 100% honest good or bad

I May have gotten refocused.
  • Kres567
    Options

That’s a great idea. Do you have any wording you can suggest that would work for the challenge? That I could send out to all of the teams?
  • Jaybo37
    Options
    Hmm, let me have a think @ Kres567 but I guess my thinking is we all probably ended up on this community because we used mfp, have we gotten a little lax in our use of it? Are we properly utilising it as probably the foundation for weight loss. I know I’m a bore about this but if we don’t know what we’re taking in, how can we take it off?

I don’t think I’d make it in marketing lol!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Sunday checking:
    Cals : a little over
    Water : dreadful
    Exercise : just over 10,250 steps

Great day, Christmas decorations taken down (a little early, tradition here is to keep them up until after the 6th, aka here Little Christmas Day)
    Shopping, walk in a beautiful park, see pic. Started reading “A year of living Danishly”, very enjoyable so far

Your park picture is the most soothing image! I sighed. And I want to read "A Year of Living Danishly!"
  • Jaybo37
    Options
    Isn’t it fab @AustinRuadhain I just love it there - attaching pics of it from another day, I just wish it was closer to me
  • Kres567
    Options
    Hmm, let me have a think @ Kres567 but I guess my thinking is we all probably ended up on this community because we used mfp, have we gotten a little lax in our use of it? Are we properly utilising it as probably the foundation for weight loss. I know I’m a bore about this but if we don’t know what we’re taking in, how can we take it off?

I don’t think I’d make it in marketing lol!

Maybe I can set up a page where we share ideas about a number of things - how to use MFP effectively and efficiently, tips and suggestions about how to weigh and measure properly, anything else??
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Eek - lost a day. How?

Friday check in:
    Calories : on the nose
    Water : on target
    Exercise 10742 - yes I made the 10K!

Me too! (Lost a day). What the heck. Lol. I think I may have ruined my amazing streak. 😫

Checking in. This weekend really got away on me. Enjoying my last few hours of vacation but looking forward to getting back on routine.

Amazing job on the step challenge everyone!!!! That is awesome. Also fantastic losses this week. I can’t wait to be one of those losers again. 😁
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Username 19shmoo69
    Week two
    Weigh in day Sunday
    Previous weight 247
    Current weight 240

Amazing loss. Was it you that said someone was helping you with diet and exercise plan and you were a little uncomfortable with upping the calories? If this was you then I guess it is working!!
This discussion has been closed.