Options

Replies

• aroze0928
    aroze0928 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in

Tracking -Yes
    Calories- Under
    Exercise 17,493 steps. It was a rainy day so no outside walk.
    Goals- Gear up mentally to get my foot back in the door at the gym. I havent been since well before the holidays. And you know how you just lose that confidence? So thats my plan looking ahead.

@tlgale thanks, Im going to cook it today. Yesterday I made slow cooker ribs lol and the spaghetti squash didnt fit the equation.

Hope your all reaching your goals its not easy! Hve a good day.
  • barbiedol46
    barbiedol46 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    01/04/19
    Username: barbiedol46
    Week: January Week 1
    WD: Friday
    PW: 213.8
    CW: 214.8
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    username: redrob 1966
    weigh in week: january week 2
    weigh in day sunday
    pw 257
    cw 259 :/ not what i was expecting sorry team

Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, Walking. 8 miles 2 hrs 15mins
    Goals or Day: I have had a good week achieved 113k steps over the 7 days wish it had resulted in a weight loss but hey ho better luck next week maybe its muscle in the legs adding the weight from all that walking. will do better
  • aroze0928
    Options
    @Toyota100 sorry to hear that. Im sure you'll make your plan and stick to it.
    Sometimes that scale even though we hate it can be our friend. Brutally honest and keep us in check.

@redrob1966 all that walking Im sure its muscle. I was thinking the same thing when it was my weigh in.

Well I wanted to get my Sunday check in over with so I dont have to think about it again tomorrow.

Track- yes
    Calories- over, we went to a brunch buffet by the sea. Isnt that a snooty word brunch, thats what its called so Im going with it. Anyway Im in a room filled with food and stacks of plates everywhere. Of course Im going over..it was planned and it is what it is.
    Exercise- nothing exerting and steps not worth posting.
    Goals- To check in tomorrow telling I made it to the gym without wimping out.
  • NicoleRoseFL2
    NicoleRoseFL2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    NicoleRoseFL2
    Weigh in week 1
    Weight day: Sunday
    Pw: 213
    Cw: 212.2
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    January 6, 2019 9:34PM
    Saturday check in
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Water : under
    Exercise: 30 min treadmill plus weights

Sunday check in
    Tracked: yes
    Calories right on
    Water ok I think. Lots of beverages today
    Exercise: The bare minimum. 20 min weights
    Day 6 with no junk food

Tomorrow's plan: plan and prep some meals for the week and get more sleep
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    User Name: Jactop
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Starting Weight: 214.4
    Current Weight: 209.5

Yay! Good bye Christmas weight gain. It's the only part about the holidays I won't miss
  • ERIKJ182
    ERIKJ182 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    User Name: ERIKJ182
    Starting Weight: 223.8
    Current Weight: 224.9

Well, whatever im doing aint working. I just started couch to 5k. Hopefully that will help shed some of this weight. Plus Holiday weight loss will happen.. fingers crossed.
  • cccallahan
    cccallahan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Username: cccallahan
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 286.6
    Todays Weight: 282.2
  • aroze0928
    Options
    @Jactop & @cccallahan impressive losses!!! @ErikJ1007 hang in there and keep at it. It will happen.

So Im happy to report I finally made it to the gym. Things are looking up.
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    User Name: BigChangeNeeded
    Starting Weight: 265lbs
    Current Weight: 265lbs

My food intake been a bit off this week, so maintaining is ok with me.
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    [/quote] @lovethyneighbor I feel so bad that you can't take anything for pain (TOM can be harsh). Hoping you feel better soon! Do you find the essential oils help? I've never used them for anything besides adding smell to stuff.[/quote]

They really do help. You can find recipes on Pinterest for specific interests like flu, colds, mental relaxation, detox baths etc. I was able to get a little relief. Unfortunately it never arrived, so still lots of PMS.
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Okay, I logged Fri,Sat & Sunday and currently logging today.
    Calories: under or close to it.
    Water: yes
    Exercise: the past 2 days

Starting: 183
    Weighed today (Monday)...181

I was sick for a bit which I’m sure helped, but tracking is making me feel much better. A coworker said, I think you are the only person who lost weight over the holidays :-)
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Week 1 results (very late, sorry it's been a busy couple of days)
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10717037/week-1-january-results#latest
    Congrats to @crysleh @hnyzthms @lemonginger35 on being the biggest losers for our team this last week!!! :smile:
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: About 30 mins of walking
    Water Challenge: 100 oz
    Goals or day: Felt sick from the horrible eating day I had on Saturday so Sunday was a pretty low calorie day.

Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: 50 mins water aerobics and a bunch of time spent helping my mother move.
    Water Challenge: 100 oz
    Goals or day: Good day. Went out for supper but made decent choices and stayed within calories.
  • tlgale
    Options
    Toyota100 wrote: »
    Username: Toyota 100

Weigh in week: January Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 227.2
    CW: 230.4

Got on the scale today and I was livid. I'm even up more! I got to reevaluate myself this week. Especially since, so many negative changes are happening to me right now. I'm a RN with a desk job. I had my own office and could do work out tapes/etc. at my desk. Today is my first day working at our new beautiful built state of the art hospital. They didn't build a new gym for employees on site and I lost my darn office in the new built hospital. Most employees who had offices now sit at modernized cubicles with lots of people. The ones who were lucky to get offices in the same area, have clear glass doors, so you see them too! Then the Curves I go to is going out of business this Friday. So, if I'm already gaining, I got to get it together. I have to find a new game plan. My highest weight ever, was 236 and I'm creeping back up. It's hard for me to lose, but so easy to gain.

@Toyota100 That's too bad that you had to lose your office. I find most new buildings do this cubicle thing...the last place I worked also did this (I didn't have an office beforehand though) and it has it's upside but can also be quite irritating!
    How's the new game plan? Any ideas?
  • tlgale
    Options
    redrob1966 wrote: »
    username: redrob 1966
    weigh in week: january week 2
    weigh in day sunday
    pw 257
    cw 259 :/ not what i was expecting sorry team

Daily Post (Sunday)

Exercise: Yes, Walking. 8 miles 2 hrs 15mins
    Goals or Day: I have had a good week achieved 113k steps over the 7 days wish it had resulted in a weight loss but hey ho better luck next week maybe its muscle in the legs adding the weight from all that walking. will do better

@redrob1966 I agree with @aroze0928 and think it's muscle, you have been doing some major walking....even if the scale isn't showing a loss I'm sure you are feeling a difference!
  • tlgale
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Happy Monday!! How is everyone's week going? Any non scale victories you'd like share?
  • tlgale
    Options
    NicoleRoseFL2
    Weigh in week 1
    Weight day: Sunday
    Pw: 213
    Cw: 212.2

@NicoleRoseFL2 Great loss!!
This discussion has been closed.