Exercise: 30 min treadmill plus weights

Sunday check in
    Tracked: yes
    Calories right on
    Water ok I think. Lots of beverages today
    Exercise: The bare minimum. 20 min weights
    Day 6 with no junk food

Tomorrow's plan: plan and prep some meals for the week and get more sleep

@Jactop Do you have a set amount of days you want to go without junk food? I tried to go 7 days without chocolate a couple of months ago and only lasted 5, lol I really love chocolate!
    Awesome loss, congrats on losing the holiday weight!
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hey all

Track food started then mfp kept saying network count connect so start again tomorrow. Food wise was going well till I arrived at work on nights....chocolate tin ( say no more)
    Exercise again say no more anyone got a .uk size 9 boot to kick me up the *kitten* or I'll with @aroze0928 plan and find me a case of money that will move me! Speaking of which @aroze0928 did you make the gym?
    Tomorrow's plan sleep following night shift (can't ear then) track calories and no chocolate tin when arriving at work Tues night
    Have a good day all xx
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    ERIKJ182 wrote: »
    User Name: ERIKJ182
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Starting Weight: 223.8
    Current Weight: 224.9

Well, whatever im doing aint working. I just started couch to 5k. Hopefully that will help shed some of this weight. Plus Holiday weight loss will happen.. fingers crossed.

@ERIKJ182 I'm sure you'll have a better week next week :smile:
  • tlgale
    Options
    cccallahan wrote: »
    Username: cccallahan
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 286.6
    Todays Weight: 282.2

@cccallahan Wtg!! That's a great loss!!
  • aroze0928
    aroze0928 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey you guys

@tlgale & @hnyzthms I made it to the gym!!! Thanks for checking in on me. I went for an hour. I'd been gone so long theres all new machines there.
    @hnyzthms I had the same trouble today. Couldn't log in the food for most of the day...
    I was looking for stuff at the grocery store today to satisfy the chocolate craving...I came up with nothing
    I need a guilt free substitute myself but what?
    Hang in there
  • tlgale
    Options
    Okay, I logged Fri,Sat & Sunday and currently logging today.
    Calories: under or close to it.
    Water: yes
    Exercise: the past 2 days

Starting: 183
    Weighed today (Monday)...181

I was sick for a bit which I’m sure helped, but tracking is making me feel much better. A coworker said, I think you are the only person who lost weight over the holidays :-)

@RoseyandReady Losing over the holidays is a huge accomplishment..great job :smile:
  • tlgale
    Options
    hnyzthms wrote: »
    Hey all

Track food started then mfp kept saying network count connect so start again tomorrow. Food wise was going well till I arrived at work on nights....chocolate tin ( say no more)
    Exercise again say no more anyone got a .uk size 9 boot to kick me up the *kitten* or I'll with @aroze0928 plan and find me a case of money that will move me! Speaking of which @aroze0928 did you make the gym?
    Tomorrow's plan sleep following night shift (can't ear then) track calories and no chocolate tin when arriving at work Tues night
    Have a good day all xx

@hnyzthms MFP wasn't working well for me the past couple of days either, not updating and saying error!
    Hope your plan for tomorrow goes well...you've got this!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    aroze0928 wrote: »
    Hey you guys

@tlgale & @hnyzthms I made it to the gym!!! Thanks for checking in on me. I went for an hour. I'd been gone so long theres all new machines there.
    @hnyzthms I had the same trouble today. Couldn't log in the food for most of the day...
    I was looking for stuff at the grocery store today to satisfy the chocolate craving...I came up with nothing
    I need a guilt free substitute myself but what?
    Hang in there

@aroze0928 I find fiber one brownies good..only 90 calories and very chocolatey. Also people tell me dates taste like chocolate..I've always assumed they were lying so I've never actually tried them to see though lol.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    Jactop wrote: »
    January 6, 2019 9:34PM
    Saturday check in
    Calories: under
    Water : under
    Exercise: 30 min treadmill plus weights

Sunday check in
    Calories right on
    Water ok I think. Lots of beverages today
    Exercise: The bare minimum. 20 min weights
    Day 6 with no junk food

Tomorrow's plan: plan and prep some meals for the week and get more sleep

@Jactop Do you have a set amount of days you want to go without junk food? I tried to go 7 days without chocolate a couple of months ago and only lasted 5, lol I really love chocolate!
    Awesome loss, congrats on losing the holiday weight!

I'm aiming for 3 months for health reasons. My Dr wants me to take meds for diabetes and I'm determined to lower my blood sugar with diet and exercise. I also have chronic leukemia and I want to see if staying on a low carb diet will improve my numbers. My biggest challenge will be going back to work on Thursday where I'll be surrounded by chocolate 😋
  • aroze0928
    Options
    @tlgale thats funny I think ill try the dates. Ill give you a confirmation either way 😄..thanks for the brownies tip. I'll look out for those. I have a hard time finding stuff...theres just so much..a whole isle dedicated to just cereal. Where do they draw the line lol.
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Having a cup of hot chocolate helps me get through a chocolate craving....sometimes I have the regular store bought kind with little marshmallows for something super fast and when I don’t care about sugar or I make a healthier version with water, coconut milk, cocoa powder, little bit of chocolate protein powder to sweeten up and a drop of peppermint (I love chocolate mint stuff) whisk it.
  • cccallahan
    cccallahan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    cccallahan wrote: »
    Username: cccallahan
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 286.6
    Todays Weight: 282.2

@cccallahan Wtg!! That's a great loss!!

Thank you! I’m coming off of Prednisone, so the pounds are shedding. The withdrawal symptoms are rather hellish, but exercise helps to mitigate them. So that’s a win-Win!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Username: @janna674
    Week: January Week 2
    weigh in day = Tuesday
    PW =184
    CW=183.6
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    calories under
    Exercise: Yes, 10098 steps today not what I should have done today
    Goals or Day: I have had an easy day nursing a trapped nerve at present which is bugging me as back of neck affecting left arm. physio is on the case hopefully wont take him too long. never mind I aim to do 10k again tomorrow
  • aroze0928
    Options
    @redrob1966 I hope that goes away for you its so aggrivating. When I get it my index finger just on my left hand goes numb. It drives me nutty. Lots of stretching helps me.

Monday check in

Track- yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise- 11,842 steps and an hour at the gym, stair machine and strength training
    Goals- Going back to the gym today. Im already bored with all this exercise but I'm down 2.5 pounds since Fridays weighin so its keeping me motivated.. Im happy I've started.
    I wore a shirt over my bathing suit ALL last summer. I dont want to have to do that again this year. Its embarrassing and depressing and everyone around you knows why its on.
  • aroze0928
    Options
    Having a cup of hot chocolate helps me get through a chocolate craving....sometimes I have the regular store bought kind with little marshmallows for something super fast and when I don’t care about sugar or I make a healthier version with water, coconut milk, cocoa powder, little bit of chocolate protein powder to sweeten up and a drop of peppermint (I love chocolate mint stuff) whisk it.

That hot chocolate can really help, the homemade version sounds tasty.
  • aroze0928
    Options
    I forgot to mention I finally made the spaghetti squash last night. It was so good. I was suprised. And really effortless to make.
    Now what to do with the spiralizer. I'll have to look up some ideas. Im trying to use vegetables as my only side dish to my protein. Last night I made egg noodles with the chicken and didnt eat any. Thats a win for me.
    Im not crazy about going all out low carb or keto, just want to minimize them at night.

Have a good day!
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    thank you aroze0928 I need to try and mix up my exercise as well keep planning it but things seem to keep getting in the way. I did start the squat challenge last year that's a good burner in the mornings and gets everything going. I shall be starting that from tomorrow and will add it into my updates so it kind of keeps me focused on getting them done.

hope everybody is having a good week keep smiling tomorrow is the middle of the week. :)
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I went to Curves today. The last day is this Friday and they will be closing their doors for good in my area. I just started going again in September. I use to go about 10 years ago, when I was in my late twenties. I just needed something to get me focused, so know I'm in a dilemma again. I might join Planet Fitness, because they have a circuit too. It's a little farther from my house, but not too far. Eventually, I want to join a Boot Camp, just not ready yet.

This discussion has been closed.