• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    1/10
    tracked: no
    calories: no
    exercise: no

I had to spend the day driving around visiting accts with my boss, which turned into a ten hour day. Then I had errands to run after work. I did well eating. But after a long draining day I don’t feel like going back and figuring out what I ate to track. And had no time for the gym.
    Even though it looks unfortunate on the mini-challenge aspect this week I have made a lot of good choices and feel good about my weigh-in tomorrow morning.

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: no
    Thu: no
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    January 10, 2019
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Gym 40 minutes, walk 20 minutes
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    1/10:
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 20 min treadmill, 30 min shoveling
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Tracie_Lord
    Jan WK 1
    PW 213.75
    CW 208.25
    5.50lbs loss making 90.25lbs total loss
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,990 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Grandmajackie
    Jan WK 2
    PW 145.2
    CW 145.2
    January 10
    Tracking: ✅ Treadmill/Morning walk
    Calories: ✅
    Exercise: ✅
    Steps: 116,512
    Water: 84oz
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weigh-in
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last wk weight: 225
    Current weight: 222.6

Back is feeling better and I am doing weights at the gym after work. Will take it easy bit I need to get back at it.
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: T34S3L
    PW: 197.5
    CW: 195.3

Back under 14st and nothing to stop me now. I'm really pleased that I stuck with weigh ins on here over Christmas, it has certainly limited the damage! There are no family events on the horizon, all of the Christmas food is gone now and just 4 essays to finish! I feel confident in keeping my calories in track while I do them, despite the overwhelming urge to binge while I stare at a screen getting nothing done. I've been increasing my exercise again over the last week, swimming twice this week but hope to get that up to 4 days next week.

@mikea2g You're a real positive influence, it's awesome to see your journey and a real motivator. You should be super proud! It's an interesting journey, finding out what we look like underneath the weight, isn't it?! I'm intrigued as to what I'm going to look like anyway! Congratulations and keep it up! We need you :smiley:
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: January Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 207
    Current Weight: 206
  • PhatStax69
    PhatStax69 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day Jan. 11
    Last week 236.2
    Today 239

Gained 2.8 lbs

Sad.
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: T34S3L
    PW: 197.5
    CW: 195.3

Back under 14st and nothing to stop me now. I'm really pleased that I stuck with weigh ins on here over Christmas, it has certainly limited the damage! There are no family events on the horizon, all of the Christmas food is gone now and just 4 essays to finish! I feel confident in keeping my calories in track while I do them, despite the overwhelming urge to binge while I stare at a screen getting nothing done. I've been increasing my exercise again over the last week, swimming twice this week but hope to get that up to 4 days next week.

@mikea2g You're a real positive influence, it's awesome to see your journey and a real motivator. You should be super proud! It's an interesting journey, finding out what we look like underneath the weight, isn't it?! I'm intrigued as to what I'm going to look like anyway! Congratulations and keep it up! We need you :smiley:

Thanks @T34S3l !
    It’s like unwrapping a present SUPER slow! :).
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    January 10
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga 🧘‍♀️ & meditation 🧘‍♂️
    29 min aerobic exercise
    41 min walk
    Steps: 8510
    Water:88 oz
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed with a lot of the weigh ins this week, you guys are all killing it!!

Jan 10

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes

👏👏💪💪 getting my groove back, once again!!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    bizgirl26

weigh in Friday 160 even

I was really hoping to see the 150's . Ill keep plugging away
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    1/10:
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 20 min treadmill, 30 min shoveling

Ugh, shovelling snow! I am lucky; we've had our share of snow, but it has never really amounted to anything worth shovelling (yet). It is a good workout, though, that's for sure!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tracie_Lord
    Jan WK 1
    PW 213.75
    CW 208.25
    5.50lbs loss making 90.25lbs total loss

Tracie, you are the queen of reversing the upward trend!! Well done!! The countdown to Onederland is on!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Grandmajackie
    Jan WK 2
    PW 145.2
    CW 145.2
    January 10
    Tracking: ✅ Treadmill/Morning walk
    Calories: ✅
    Exercise: ✅
    Steps: 116,512
    Water: 84oz

No loss, but no gain either. What an insane step total for the week!! How tall are you Jackie? 145 is pretty much goal weight for me!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,990 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @mikea2g, Mike you’re such an inspiration, :). Congratulations on your journey. “We need you :smiley:” I totally agree, love your positive attitude thank you....
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    December start weight: 254.8
    January start weight: 247.5
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 246.2
    Today's Weight: 242.8

Getting closer and closer to that 225 goal. Looking forward to being in the 230s by the end of January! Based on the way my body looks I’m realizing a long, slow recomp is going to be necessary when I reach goal weight. Too much fat left for it to be only 20 more pounds. Maybe I’m wrong though. The belly still does the jingle jangle :). I don’t want to go much lower than 225 as I’ve got some nice muscle going on and in the past, lower than 225 I start losing the good stuff :)

Feeling photogenic and proud this morning, like Ive made some good decisions over the last almost 6 months

d8ddjknj4ok9.jpeg

Mike, you should be feeling proud!! You have worked hard most everyday for the past six months and it shows....on the scale, in your smile, in photos, and most definitely in your arms! (Flexin' Friday at its finest!!) Another fantastic loss this week...the total just keeps on getting more and more impressive!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Week 2 weigh-in
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last wk weight: 225
    Current weight: 222.6

Back is feeling better and I am doing weights at the gym after work. Will take it easy bit I need to get back at it.

Almost two and a half pounds gone, and you were immobile for the better part of two days. Just goes to show how important diet is to the weight loss process! Well done!! Yes, please listen carefully to your back when you get in the gym!
This discussion has been closed.