Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    YAY glad you channeled it....what did you weigh?? Let's keep going down...….
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YAY glad you channeled it....what did you weigh?? Let's keep going down...….

I'mma assume you figured out the answer to this since you replied to my thread LOLOL <3
  • volgirl1322
    LOL I got so excited for you...….
  • mistymeadows2005
    LOL I got so excited for you...….

YOU AND ME BOTH! LMAO - our streaks WILL continue...because I said so :P
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Awesome!!! Here's to 179 or lower :)
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    Yay! You are totally on the fast track to 179!
  • volgirl1322
    Hoping the woosh comes my way overnight......
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Friday Friends.....
    So last night we went to the preds (hockey) game last minute tickets that hubs got....super fun, but who can go to a game and NOT have a beer (or 2)…….and then I was starving.....so nachos found there way into my mouth as well...….I was very nervous about the Weigh In this morning.....But I hit 179.5 so not super thrilled but totally was still happy to NOT have a gain.....So last week I was at 182 and this week down 2.5 Since my restart a loss of 4.5

Stay the course it works...….

Thanks for all the support ya'll :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    2.5 is fantastic!!!!! You're in the 179s which was half the battle! Great work this week babe! I'll post my weigh in soon, but super proud of you over here!!!! B)B)B)
  • volgirl1322
  • mistymeadows2005
    Also I'd like you to note that you lost 1.1 pounds in 2 days! That's solid, love!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    You did great this week!!! :)
  • volgirl1322
    Thanks girls....I was super happy esp after last night...…

My oldest is coming home from college this weekend, and he has requested homemade pizza tomorrow night, and we are hosting a small NFL playoff party Sunday (GO SAINTS)…..so I know my food choices (and drinks) may not be good, but I plan to do a 36 hour starting Sunday night until Tuesday......will totally need it after the weekend...

Goal for next week for me will be 177 that is only 2lbs but I think...no i KNOW i can hit it....

Stay strong...…….
  • mistymeadows2005
    Technically another 2.5 which is SO GOOD! :-D Here's to another week *cheers* RINSE AND REPEAT!
  • Have fuuun! Sounds like a fun time :0)
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    Hey, sometimes you just need nachos. And you're still at loss! That's great. One of the things I like best is how flexible OMAD is, to allow for those nights. We may be losing weight but we still have to live a little. Have fun this weekend! Getting back on track is what's important.
    And now that the Eagles are out, I guess I can root for the Saints.
  • mistymeadows2005
    jadeblue14 wrote: »
    Hey, sometimes you just need nachos. And you're still at loss! That's great. One of the things I like best is how flexible OMAD is, to allow for those nights. We may be losing weight but we still have to live a little. Have fun this weekend! Getting back on track is what's important.
    And now that the Eagles are out, I guess I can root for the Saints.

I'm in on rooting for the Saints too - the Lions are a consistent disappointment and Ced is from New Orleans so I'm on board ;)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Have a wonderful time with your eldest :) My kids are still pretty young (13 & 11 this year) but I know that in a blink of an eye, they will be in Uni and leaving home. Just have family time with your eldest. Take care! :)

As your your goal of 177, lets talk about it next week :)

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Super nice loss this week! Looks like you're doing it up right o:) Congrats!
  • volgirl1322
    Thanks for the support....super fun weekend even though both football teams we wanted in the SB both lost....oh well.....the food and party was a lot of fun......back on track today...…..