2018 Move It Monday Challenge

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    Yippee! The 2019 Move It Monday Challenge! has been posted! Thank you Denise for all the work that you have put into it to make it happen! Looking forward to it B) .

:flowerforyou:

It has been posted @texasgardnr and I think we will have a great group of participants.

I got my 20 minute walk in today on the treadmill.

Starting next Monday, Jan 21st, we will be putting this thread aside until the end of March and logging our Monday exercises on our special 2019 Move It Monday Challenge homepage!

6hmcai94tzsu.jpg
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I thought this started January 21, 2019? Oh, well, maybe people are getting a jump start.
    I exercised this morning. I was so drained. Trust me, it was a struggle. I was moving slower than normal, but I did it. That's before I saw this article about move it Mondays. So, now I'm luckily off to a good week.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Toyota100 wrote: »
    I thought this started January 21, 2019? Oh, well, maybe people are getting a jump start.
    I exercised this morning. I was so drained. Trust me, it was a struggle. I was moving slower than normal, but I did it. That's before I saw this article about move it Mondays. So, now I'm luckily off to a good week.

Hi @Toyota100. It is a bit confusing. The 2019 Move It Monday Challenge does start Jan 21st. It has its own dedicated thread where I’ll post the weekly challenge and where people can comment. This is the link for that:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10718813/the-2019-move-it-monday-challenge

But this group has been exercising on Monday for a year now and this is thread is where we’ve logged our progress. It’s been one of our most popular challenges and that’s why we’re excited to partner with the Move It Monday organization and invite all MFPers to join us.

I am going to rename this thread so that it’s clear which is the link to use. Glad you’ll be joining us!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,648 Member
    Options
    I'm excited that I signed up for the Move It Mondays 2019, but even more because I did my classical stretch this morning and it felt great!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    For January 14: 6 Mix & Match Walk Blasters (60 minutes)

Next week I'll see you all in the new 2019 Move It Monday Challenge which will start on Jan 21st.

• prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    This monday I did 20 minutes on the elliptical
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,754 Member
    Options
    @prgirl39mfp , glad to see you, and glad you got in a workout. I was just thinking of you this morning.

I did my usual Monday morning workout with my sister.
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    @prgirl39mfp, Yay! you are here!! I second being glad that you got in a workout! I thought about you on Monday. We've missed you <3

• prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Thanks @77tes and @texasgardnr really appreciate the support. I have missed you guys and this group so much. Trying really hard to balance work and life. I am so out of it. I will get the hang of it soon.