2018 Move It Monday Challenge

Options

Replies

• PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    77tes wrote: »
    @PinkyPan1 , are you the one on this thread that suggested qigong? I really like it and am trying to do a bit both in the morning and evening. :)

I love Qigong and fit a little bit in every day. Good for you. I did a couple different videos today. I promised myself that I would begin each day with some Qigong.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,964 Member
    Options
    I really got moving today! I love to start the week out hard! I had 35 active minutes before 7:30 this morning, not to mention a yoga workout and a short qigong session. Then I met my sister at Curves for our Monday circuit training.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    47 minutes elliptical
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    April 30: 120 minutes yard, garden, or porch + a little additional time errands

I look forward to the encouragement of Move It Monday starting my week off nicely!

:flowerforyou:
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    April 30: 120 minutes yard, garden, or porch + a little additional time errands

I look forward to the encouragement of Move It Monday starting my week off nicely!

:flowerforyou:

It is a great way to start the week, isn’t it?
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    7.29 miles while golfing today.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,964 Member
    Options
    I had a great Move It Monday even though the morning was interrupted by having to take a car to the repair shop. Fortunately, my dear sister was willing to shuttle me to our Curves and home, and we even slipped in some shopping after the workout. :smiley:
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    44 minutes on the Elliptical!
  • KateMomster
    KateMomster Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    3 rounds of tabatas, plus 4 rounds of alternating wall-sits and planks, plus a 30 minute run. :-) Take that, Monday!