TEAM: Gutbusters (January)

Options

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Nice loss, @cjscoey!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent Bike - 38 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    January 19
    Exercise:- No - rest day.
    Calories:- Yes
    Tracked:- Yes
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Home today and exhausted! Solo parenting for much of the day while my husband was away for work. Both little dudes are now sick and in different ways. Mr. 6 has been home from school since Tuesday with fever, and it was back up to 102 today. :/ Mr. 4 has major sinus congestion and woke up today panicking because his eye lids were stuck shut. Looks like it's going to happen again tonight.

And, more new work coming in on top of the old stuff that I had delayed while I was feeling sick. I'm looking forward to being well and up to task on all my work someday.

Still on top of my exercising. Not tracking, but weighing regularly, and seem to be maintaining. Again, my will to eat at a deficit is pretty low, as I'm still very tired and not getting a chance to rest much.

Ugh. Here's to a fresh week starting soon!
  • zimborunner
    zimborunner Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    @ LesickaBod - wow, you really are getting hammered with illness lately and your family too. You need a vacation on a warm, sunny beach somewhere no-one can find you. Sending best wishes for recovery for all of you.
  • zimborunner
    Options
    January 19
    Exercise:- Walked 90 mins on trails today. After several days of rain, it was very muddy but a beautiful cool, crisp and misty morning. Really enjoyed it.
    Calories:- No... over, did not do well in the 'shoveling food' department
    Tracked:- Yes.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Thanks @BonnieHosk85! :D
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Not having a good week food wise. Feel like I'm on holidays! 1st birthday today, nothing healthy there. No energy for exercise. Will try and be better tomorrow
  • Reine2019
    Reine2019 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent Bike - 37 minutes, 10.98 miles

So happy with my progress on the bike this week. Two months ago I couldn't ride for 5 minutes without being out of breath. By this past Monday I had worked up to 30 minutes a day. Each day this week I added a minute. My goal was to get to 30 minutes by Feb. 1. Now, my goal is to get to 60 minutes by Feb. 1. Day by day, I'm going to get there!!

I like your goal setting idea. I can't do more than 15 minutes before my knee starts to hurt. I'll try to see if just doing a minute a week (not day) will help get me over the 30 minutes hump.
  • Reine2019
    Reine2019 Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Reine2019
    January Week 4
    PW: 238.6
    CW: 236.8
  • stacy556
    stacy556 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    January Week 3
    Previous Weight: 252.4
    Current Weight: 251.4
    Weigh in day: Sunday
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Happy Snowy Sunday from Nashville TN! Today we’re looking for weights from:

@Dommylifts
    @Gyrl_on_A_Journey
    @Reine2019 – got it. Nice loss!
    @WishfulThinning18
    @BonnieHosk

Please post using this template:
    Username
    January Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
    Hope you all have a great day!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Congrats on the great loss, @WishfulThinning18!!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    I can't do more than 15 minutes before my knee starts to hurt. I'll try to see if just doing a minute a week (not day) will help get me over the 30 minutes hump.

@Reine2019, or maybe do two sessions (one in a.m. and one in p.m.) of 15 minutes each to help the pain with your knee.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent Bike - 39 minutes, 11 miles
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Happy Sunday, Gutbusters! We've got our Week 3 results of the challenge. See the full results, or check out the highlights:

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @eminater. - 3.38%
    2nd - @eevang. - 3.16%
    3rd - @Ianmoone30. - 1.90%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Run Track Minds. - 0.50%
    2nd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.39%
    3rd - Gutbusters. - 0.26%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

Gutbusters
    1st - @eevang. - 3.16%
    2nd - @corriepelc. - 1.65%
    3rd - @michellelagle. - 1.30%

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 4.7 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 16.0 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 13.3 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 27.8 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 21.3 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 83.1 lbs

Congrats to all our Gutbusters who lost 1% or more of their body weight last week:
    @eevang
    @michellelagle
    @Tnknoxt
    @Stimpy56
    @corriepelc
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    @ LesickaBod - wow, you really are getting hammered with illness lately and your family too. You need a vacation on a warm, sunny beach somewhere no-one can find you. Sending best wishes for recovery for all of you.

@zimborunner I feel kind of ridiculous complaining, but it has been a more difficult stretch than usual. Def. want to spend some time on a warm sunny beach, and thanks for the well wishes!

Good news: although all the dudes (even husband) now seem to be under the weather, everyone is mostly in good spirits. That could be helped by the fact that we parents just let the boys watch movies all weekend. :*

I'm still exercising, focusing on strength because hiit cardio is too hard with the cough. Food -- ugh, having trouble with this. Breakfast goes well, and then I've been really into the chocolate snacks today. That's probably hormones. Fingers crossed for weigh-in tomorrow!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good Monday Morning! Today we’re looking for weights from:

@amynew4u
    @Bechoe
    @Eevang
    @Jaweeston
    @Michellelagle
    @stacy556
    @Tnknoxt
    @Zimborunner

Please post using this template:
    Username
    January Week 4
    PW:
    CW:

Have a rockin' week!
  • zimborunner
    Options
    Username:- zimborunner
    January Week 4
    PW:- 170.6
    CW:- 168.6 Yay, dropped below 170. New mini mini goal....get to 164 and into 'just fat' on BMI

• zimborunner
    Options
    Good morning all! I have the day off today, it's going to be a tough rest of the work week, so I'm going to enjoy this one while I can.

Been tracking faithfully every day, exercising (all walking for now). Calories, mostly good, just too much sodium these last couple of days. As I age, I really find sodium affects me badly the next day.

Have a great week.
This discussion has been closed.