BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Great loss, @zimborunner!
  • bechoe
    bechoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bechoe
    Week 4
    I know this isn't rocket science but I've lost the plot and in my head I think I'm week 4

Just in case my full weighings to overcome my previous miss calculations and mishaps are

Opening weight 31/12. 236 pound
    31 Dec 232
    7 Jan 234
    14 Jan 230
    21 Jan 230

My apologies and I will do better next time :)
  • jaweeston
    jaweeston Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    User jaweeston
    January week 4
    PW 199.8
    CW 201
    Not happy but I did increase my weight work and I went from an X-Large to a large in tops, and I measured my thighs ( I don’t measure often) and since last July I was 26 inches in thighs and today I am 21.5 inches.
  • amynew4u
    amynew4u Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amynew4u
    January Week 4
    PW: 281
    CW: 277.4

Back on track and ready to head into the last week strong. February I am GOING to kick this bronchitis and sinus infection ...
    amazing losses by so many this month. Congrats!
  • michellelagle
    michellelagle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Actually,I am so happy. I hope I can do this: Will you start counting my ounces too? If not that's fine. Here's a repost of my weight:
    Week : 4
    PW : 152.4
    CW: 150.2
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent Bike - 40 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • tnknoxt
    tnknoxt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Week 3. Current wt 216
    Starting wt 224
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    @LesIckaBod
    Jan Week 4
    PW: 156.8
    CW: 160

Hmm. Some of this is probably real weight, some of it is because I went to bed after 1 am, got up twice with sick crusty-eyed kid, and weighed myself at 6.

Real or not, time to refocus. Stay warm, people!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    January 21
    Exercise:- yes (35 Ellip and 25 Treadmill)
    Calories:- Yes
    Tracked:- Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good evening, everyone. I went to a funeral today and was invited to stay after the graveside service for the church-prepared dinner. I was a little nervous about being able to make good choices, but I did and was able to stay under calories. So happy for the changes I see in my own mind about food and am so thankful for this group. Major motivator in my life. :)

@bechoe, I’ve got your weights posted above for January. Thanks for clarifying!

@jaweeston, those NSV’s are even more valuable than weight. You’ve got this!!

@michellelagle, I’m happy too!! That is amazing and just so great! We’ve got those ounces covered for you.

@Amynew4u, you sure are back on track! Weigh to go!! Feel better soon!

@tnknoxt, great loss!

@LesIckaBod, hope you have a house full of people who are completely well very soon! <<Hugs>>
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good Morning! Today we’re looking for weights from:

@AJsheppard82
    @beachb2027

Please post using this template:

Username
    January Week 4
    PW:
    CW:

Have a great day!
  • michellelagle
    Options
    Good evening, everyone. I went to a funeral today and was invited to stay after the graveside service for the church-prepared dinner. I was a little nervous about being able to make good choices, but I did and was able to stay under calories. So happy for the changes I see in my own mind about food and am so thankful for this group. Major motivator in my life. :)

@bechoe, I’ve got your weights posted above for January. Thanks for clarifying!

@jaweeston, those NSV’s are even more valuable than weight. You’ve got this!!

@michellelagle, I’m happy too!! That is amazing and just so great! We’ve got those ounces covered for you.

@Amynew4u, you sure are back on track! Weigh to go!! Feel better soon!

@tnknoxt, great loss!

@LesIckaBod, hope you have a house full of people who are completely well very soon! <<Hugs>>

Thanks! Glad you're also doing well
  • beachb2027
    beachb2027 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Username: beachb2027
    Week: January Week 4
    PW: 326.4 lbs
    CW: 323.2 lbs
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

@BonnieHosk85

Happy for you and impressed that you were able to make healthy choices at the dinner.
    I have found at functions like that I try to take just a little of everything.
    The sweets are usually my downfall but I often take them and find they weren't worth it so I am more selective now when filling my plate.

MFP and the groups and challenges are a big help to many of us.
    Thanks for you do for our group.

• LesIckaBod
    Options
    Week: 4
    PW:152
    CW: 150
    I am SO happy! I know it's just 2 pounds,but this means so much more than what anyone could ever imagine 😭 I have never been this small. The last time I was,I was either 10 or 11 years old,im ashamed to say. And last year I bought a beautiful red dress. When I ordered it I didn't realize it was an Asian size chart,so I bought it in a large. It was 2 sizes too small. I almost sold it because I never thought I would ever be able to wear it...This morning I tried it on,and it fit!!!!!!!!❤️😭😭😭😊 And you know what? When I get it ironed and actually wear it,I'm gonna post it on here ❤️

So happy for you, @michellelagle ! Can't wait to see your pic!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Good evening, everyone. I went to a funeral today and was invited to stay after the graveside service for the church-prepared dinner. I was a little nervous about being able to make good choices, but I did and was able to stay under calories. So happy for the changes I see in my own mind about food and am so thankful for this group.

@BonnieHosk85 super NSV to recognize the mental changes! (I hope that's ok to say after your posting about a funeral - i hope it's not insensitive. ) And <<hugs>> to you as well!
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited January 2019
    Options
    (I hope that's ok to say after your posting about a funeral - i hope it's not insensitive. )

Not at all, @LesIckaBod! The funeral was for a brother of my good friend from church and I didn't know the deceased. Just sad for my friend's loss.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, recumbent bike-30 minutes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

• michellelagle
    Options
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    Week: 4
    PW:152
    CW: 150
    I am SO happy! I know it's just 2 pounds,but this means so much more than what anyone could ever imagine 😭 I have never been this small. The last time I was,I was either 10 or 11 years old,im ashamed to say. And last year I bought a beautiful red dress. When I ordered it I didn't realize it was an Asian size chart,so I bought it in a large. It was 2 sizes too small. I almost sold it because I never thought I would ever be able to wear it...This morning I tried it on,and it fit!!!!!!!!❤️😭😭😭😊 And you know what? When I get it ironed and actually wear it,I'm gonna post it on here ❤️

So happy for you, @michellelagle ! Can't wait to see your pic!

Thankyou. I will post a pic on Friday
  • zimborunner
    zimborunner Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    January 22
    Exercise:- Yes, 70 mins treadmill
    Calories:- yes, but not good choices - too much sodium, going to see it on my face tomorrow
    Track:- Yes

This discussion has been closed.