WORKOUT WARRIORS - February 2019

Options

Replies

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    YO TEAM

WHO IS GOING TO RETURN TO THE STEP TEAM FOR FEB. FROM THE JANUARY TEAM AND WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US ON THE FEB TEAM.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,186 Member
    Options
    Week 1 (I assume)
    RubyRed427
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Previous 155.4
    Current 156.6
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hey all
    I'm glad to be part of this awesome team.

I'm going to get some steps and exercise in tomorrow when I meet up with friends.

I have a social engagement tonight and I am hoping that my pre-logged dinner will help me not go mad with any more food or drink!

GREG can I join the step challenge for Feb please? I will have a search for info about it in the group threads.

Have a great weekend everyone 😁
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc I'm in for the step challenge.
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    getfitgal123
    Week: 1
    Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 157.9
    Current Weight 157.1

Moving in the right direction!
    Feb goal to be 155 or lower by month's end!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited February 2019
    Options
    rheaj1991 wrote: »
    @Navydaddjtc I'm in for the step challenge.

RHEA YOUR IN
    Hey all

I'm going to get some steps and exercise in tomorrow when I meet up with friends.

I have a social engagement tonight and I am hoping that my pre-logged dinner will help me not go mad with any more food or drink!

GREG can I join the step challenge for Feb please? I will have a search for info about it in the group threads.

@Aetheldreda
    YOUR IN
  • Aetheldreda
    Options
    Hey all

YOUR IN[/quote]

Great.....where/when do I post step results? I couldn't find a step challenge thread for Feb......unless I missed it (using my phone) sorry.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Hey all

YOUR IN

Great.....where/when do I post step results? I couldn't find a step challenge thread for Feb......unless I missed it (using my phone) sorry. [/quote]

OK HERE WE GO
    1) YOU POST YOUR STEP DAILY HERE ON THE TEAM THREAD
    2) THE THREAD IS RIGHT HERE
    3) NO WORRIES YOUR ALL GOOD

I AM SORRY.....HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE YOUR FIRST NAME I MUST OF MISSED IT...A SENIOR MOMENT WHICH I SEEM TO BE HAVING A LOT OF LATELY

• Navydaddjtc
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Mechell15 wrote: »
    So I took January off ready to get back to on it. Notice there have been some changes. How do i know which group i am in?

YOUR BACK WITH US A WARRIOR
    YOUR IN AND ON THE SPREAD SHEET
    SAME WEIGH IN DAY AS BEFORE OR ARE YOU CHANGING IT UP
    ALSO NEED STARTING WEIGHT
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited February 2019
    Options
    WE ARE WARRIOR STRONG NOW LET'S GET TO THIS WEIGHT LOSING THING WHAT YA SAY -
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Hi,

@Navydaddjtc, @steplaj - if there's any spaces left for the step challenge, please could I be added to the list?

Sorry for being MIA for the last couple of days....my sister in law's husband passed away yesterday evening and it's knocked us all for 6 (only had the diagnosis 2 weeks ago). Still trying to get our heads around it. :'(:'( Looks like I am definitely an emotional eater, eating my way through all manner of emotions without any proper reason or thinking.

A little about me....
    I'm 47 years young, married to a lovely man - who is far too good at cooking for his own good! I don't have any children or pets (but can appreciate them from a far), which would be too much like bringing my work home - as I am a secondary school teacher. :D

I keep active by going to body combat classes twice a week (love it!), going swimming once a week and trying to walk as much as I can - making sure I do at least 10,000 steps a day - walking around the house several times if needed! I'm not so good at drinking enough water, as I can't leave my classes to go for a toilet dash!

I have tried various diet methods including weight watchers - which was very successful but I was always hungry, and CICO - I ended up far too obsessed with how many steps I was doing and then eating into the calories gained, rather than staying under the calorie target. I'm now going to look into slimming world, as this seems less about the calories, but more about eating fruit, vegetables and protein.

My continuing resolutions for this year are to:
    * Get below 140lb - by tracking what I actually eat (rather than what I think I've eaten)
    * Drink more water
    * Increase my sleep average - 7h 22min (although this is lower during the week)
    * Increase my activity levels - increasing my steps per day is a start towards this
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    mqboekgqw7di.png
  • Aetheldreda
    Options
    Thank you for the info....

STEP CHALLENGE STATS
    01.02.19 - 21,582

My username is a strange one....but basically to pronounce it just drop the 'A'. So it sounds like 'etheldreeda.

• rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    One question on the step challenge. Did it start yesterday or are we starting tomorrow when the new week starts?
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Last check in as a Warrior, but I plan to drop in and say hey from time to time.

I woke up this morning with a migraine for which I can't take anything because I have been told not to take Tylenol, I can't have NSAIDS again until after my colonoscopy Monday, and my pharmacist recommended not taking my migraine prescription because it's a vasodilator. (Thanks to her for answering a personal text on a weekend.)

I am drinking a ton of water and what I can eat on the list of okay foods today is peanut butter (not crunchy) and protein shakes. The list is bigger than that, but with celiac and food allergies it shrank dramatically. It won't last forever and I still went to my class on hiking with your dog at the local nature preserve. I have been breaking a rule, but it's easily fixed. I am not supposed to use her retractable leash. She's got to be on a 6 foot or less leash to hike in the park.

I wish all of you success on your weight loss journey. :) see you in the forums...
  • alc649
    alc649 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc I would like to be taken out of the feb challenge, might be back in March :)
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    alc649 wrote: »
    @Navydaddjtc I would like to be taken out of the feb challenge, might be back in March :)

@alc649
    GOTCHA HOPEFULLY SEE YOU IN MARCH
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    rheaj1991 wrote: »
    One question on the step challenge. Did it start yesterday or are we starting tomorrow when the new week starts?

STARTS TOMORROW RHEA
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 820 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Steps:
    2/1: 16827
    2/2: 10692
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Welcome Erin, Kai, Amanda, Lonni!

My name is Meg. I’m 36 with two kids - 8 and nearly 4 and I am a teacher-librarian.

I’ve been here quite awhile. In 2017 I lost 35 pounds to hit my lowest adult weight. In 2018 I gained 40 pounds to hit my highest: 203. I am a couple pounds down now and committed to staying on track.
    I spent 6 months of 2018 dealing with some hormone issues that made me hungry and grumpy. Bad combination. We lost my mother in law in May after a long battle with cancer and then in the fall my 3 year old son was diagnosed with juvenile arthritis and it’s been a rough road so far with lots to come. I have definitely handled a stressful year by eating.

So my goal this month is to track calories no matter what life throws at me. Because it works for me. And to practice better ways of managing stress than reaching for a glass of wine and baking cookies.

Here’s to an awesome month for us all!
This discussion has been closed.