Replies

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Steps 3/3 11,789

3/3 ?? LOL

I am putting this down for 2/4, if this is not correct, please let me know..

Lol oh dear! Gosh I’m out to lunch. Yes you figured correctly. I have no idea where 3/3 came from. My brain has been pretty foggy lately. Ugh.

Tomorrow we head back for a second injection for my son. He’s going to be 4 next week and he has been diagnosed with Juvenile arthritis since November. I thought we were having a reprieve after his first injection in December but it’s popped up in his other knee and possibly elsewhere. He’s doing extremely well and is in great spirits but it’s hard on him, he doesn’t like to eat and has a hard time sleeping due to the pain. Here’s hoping that tomorrow’s appointment brings some lasting relief and some answers as we will receive blood work results.

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    WARRIOR FAMILY
    ONE OF OUR HAS TAKEN A HIT TO HIS FAMILY.
    KEVIN AKA @Goinhard64 ....HIS MOM DIED OVER THE WEEKEND. I AM ASKING ALL OF US TO SAY A PRAYER AND KEEP HIM AND HIS FAMILY IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.
    THANKS GREG

Prayers up for you and your family, Kevin. I know how hard this is.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    2/5 check in:
    No gluten ☑️
    No diet anything ☑️
    10 glasses of water ☑️. 96 ounces total
    no soda ☑️
    3 workouts 1of 3 completed. I did 39 minutes of cardio and light weights at the gym
    No alcohol ☑️

I didn't log anything I ate today because we had a snack day at work. I didn't overeat, but I have no idea how to count calories in stuff other people bring to these things.

• Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    14,026 steps for Monday sorry had a death in the family.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/5 10,998
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Steps Tues 5th Feb - 13,720
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Steps Tue 5th- 10,121
  • kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    First way in for February.
    Kammerkv
    Previous weight (although I don’t think it counts for this month) 224lbs
    Current weight 222.6
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Filling in my numbers. I need an appointment with treadmill or one of those walking videos.

2/3 7609
    2/4 6309
    2/5 1780

Prayers up to those who are down or lost loved ones.
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    How is it only now I'm noticing MFP FINALLY made pic uploads available through the Andriod app? I noticed the icons were there for a while but were completely non functional the last few times I tried it. Anyway here's breakfast. Doing a protein challenge this 3 days this
    week and taking advantage of the fact that I telework this morning to eat a substantial breakfast.
    c756b0dv2rq8.jpg
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Quiarga
    Week 1
    Wednesdays
    Previous 125.2
    Current 125.6
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    Steps 3/3 11,789

3/3 ?? LOL

I am putting this down for 2/4, if this is not correct, please let me know..

Lol oh dear! Gosh I’m out to lunch. Yes you figured correctly. I have no idea where 3/3 came from. My brain has been pretty foggy lately. Ugh.

Tomorrow we head back for a second injection for my son. He’s going to be 4 next week and he has been diagnosed with Juvenile arthritis since November. I thought we were having a reprieve after his first injection in December but it’s popped up in his other knee and possibly elsewhere. He’s doing extremely well and is in great spirits but it’s hard on him, he doesn’t like to eat and has a hard time sleeping due to the pain. Here’s hoping that tomorrow’s appointment brings some lasting relief and some answers as we will receive blood work results.

Meg - so sorry to hear about your son. If you don't mind me asking, what is he getting for an injection. I am not sure if you know or not, but that is where I work - adult Rheumatology. I'm lucky that we don't see the kids here, they go to Pedi Rheum on a different campus...

Hope all goes well with the appt. tomorrow...

Prayers for you guys!

Steve
  • steplaj
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Steplaj (already posted)

2/05 Steps = 10,330
  • steplaj
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »
    Quiarga
    Week 1
    Wednesdays
    Previous 125.2
    Current 125.6

Posted - small movement, nothing to worry about - probably water... See what happens this week... You've got this!
  • steplaj
    Options
    rheaj1991 wrote: »
    How is it only now I'm noticing MFP FINALLY made pic uploads available through the Andriod app? I noticed the icons were there for a while but were completely non functional the last few times I tried it. Anyway here's breakfast. Doing a protein challenge this 3 days this
    week and taking advantage of the fact that I telework this morning to eat a substantial breakfast.
    c756b0dv2rq8.jpg

OMG - I want some!
  • steplaj
    Options
    kammerkv1 wrote: »
    First way in for February.
    Kammerkv
    Previous weight (although I don’t think it counts for this month) 224lbs
    Current weight 222.6

Nicely done! Posted...
  • steplaj
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Morning ladies and gents - we still need your steps, could you please post your numbers...

@myfritzie (Sun, Mon, Tue)
    @abowersgirl (Sun, Mon, Tue)

@Gutcutter500 (Tue only)
    @runarml (Tue only)
    @NikMar (Tue only)

Thanks
    Steve

• steplaj
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @BabeMeister83 @DDM358 @Gutcutter500 @mechelle151 @Navydaddjtc
    @myfritzie @Patti705 @rheaj1991 @trinalong79 @WishfulThinning18
    @runarml @quiarga @kammerkv1 @ConfidentRaven @girlfacedolly
    @megnolia82 @Patricehm16 @Aetheldreda @boubou33 @melissafeagins
    @Daynacrd @holmesp603 @LiveLaughLove1969 @LonniJay @abowersgirl
    @getfitgal123 @mainebeachbum @RubyRed427 @tgirish1970 @NikMar

WORKOUT WARRIORS

As you can see by the tags listed above, we have a pretty good size team - approximately thirty (30) challengers - here in Workout Warriors.

What makes this challenge effective in helping to encourage, motivate and inspire each of us is the sharing between each other. It is very important that EVERY challenger on each team participate as often as possible. What this means is that we (The captains and moderators) ask every challenger to post on their team threads. Keep in mind that probably 40-50% of the posts are just from the team captains and motivators.

It is very important for you to share with your teammates. It is this "sharing" that help to motivate, encourage and inspire each of us (including ourselves). In addition, when you share your struggles, failures, challengers, etc., it lets others know that they are not alone in these challenges and that other people go through the same failures, the same struggles, etc...

What you should share - ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! Share your victories, accomplishments, meals and meal preps, fitness plans, workouts, before and after photos, even whether you are having a good day or bad day. Share your failures, struggles you face in your fitness plan, challenges, tell us about those silly little 'Pepperidge Farm gold-fish' you can't stop eating (ok, that's my bad)... Literally anything.

Simply put - PLEASE, don't just post when you are posting your weights. It is important that you post and share often, even daily if you can. This helps everyone, especially yourself (because we are all here for you as much as each other)...

Thanks

Steve

• iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    In the interest of getting the sharing ball rolling, this week I’m proud of myself for not having even one of the sodas that were brought into the house. It might have partially been because none of them were my preferred, but I’ll claim the win. 😸 I also battled and beat the pasta monster last night. It’s the first time I can remember that I didn’t have even a little bit more spaghetti. It is one of my binge foods, but last night I finally managed to say no I’m not hungry I just want it because it’s there.

Today is being a little frustrating because it’s my husband’s birthday and I planned for it days ago because he wants to order in and I made him cheesecake (his and my favorite). I planned around what he said he would want to have, no problem I figured out what I could have from the place he picked and fit a slice of cake. Well the weather here isn’t that great, the roads are slick and he’s now reconsidering what he wants to have. I’m trying not to be a little annoyed, but it’s the third time this week that I’ve had to change my day around and hope I don’t go over. He is very supportive of the weight loss, but I’m having trouble getting him to understand that I plan out my day to not go over my calorie goals. I know that I’ll be able to make it work out, I always do, I just wish I had to figure it out less often.

So there we go, some good, and some struggle.

Sounds like even though the struggle is real......you totally are going to rock today! You got this! Great job on your NSV!!!! Your gonna have a lot more of those with your attitude!
This discussion has been closed.