Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    mrf34qy7b2p6.jpeg

This is my tiny dog army! πŸ˜„

Adorable!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    So I had my check up this morning. Looking good so far. Just waiting on some lab work. And I’m officially out of the obese category on the weigh5 charts. Woohoo πŸŽ‰

πŸ’ͺπŸ₯³πŸ™Œ
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Happy Valentine’s Day! πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’—πŸ₯°πŸ’ƒ
    Thursday - Feb 14 β€οΈπŸ’•(Daily Tracking Day 4 of 7)
    Track: Yesβœ”οΈ
    Calories: Yes βœ”οΈ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes, one hour barre class. πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
    Comments: Great Barre Class! Looking forward to enjoying a bottle of vino 🍷 with hubby tonight. I have not been drinking as I don’t want the additional calories, however, making an exception tonight.

Nice job! How is the Barre class? I want to try it!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    digger61 wrote: Β»
    Tuesday check in
    Calories-under
    Water-over
    Exercise-aquasize weight training
    steps 12352
    goals today

Nice!!!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    PRAISE'M TEAM SLIMSONS <3
    DAY 12 ANOTHER AWESOME DAY

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP:
    HOW TO DRINK MORE WATER

1s6qg4azp6f3.jpg

This is my push for drinking more water this week. Short & sweet :)

Have a WONDERFUL and Blessed day!

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria

I needed this one badly! Thank you!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: Β»
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, OMAD day 4 of 4
    Exercise:Yes 2 hours walking.

Comments: Made my birthday cake, Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Buttercream Cake. It's definitely not low calorie, and I will be eating a lot of calories tomorrow, but still low carbs, I just feel better and do better overall eating low carb so I'll stick to that, but I will be over eating for sure lol. Meant to grab some pecans to decorate it with, but eh, it's still going to be awesome.
    v5x2ym9mcprv.jpg

That looks and sounds delicious! Enjoy your bday celebration πŸŽ‰
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you were able to let all of your loved ones know how much you love them!

Daily Post: Thursday

Calories: Yes!
    Exercise: Yes. Have been really good about this the past few weeks. I've been doing 5 out of 7 days and it feels really good.

Comments: Have been consistent lately. I haven't been posting as much on here and for me that used to mean I wasn't doing so well diet and exercise-wise but I've been doing really well lately. Anyway, I met my calories today (and yesterday, and the day before that too!). Definitely in deficit. I'm excited for my weigh-in tomorrow. I don't think it'll be huge but hopefully better than last week. Fingers crossed that all went well today. Dinner was kinda salty for my usual liking but not terrible so hopefully no major crazy fluctuation. Those are always annoying. But hopefully all went well.
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thursday February 14
    Track yes
    Under yes
    Exercise no

Well I got the results of my CT scan and I'm going to be on a clear liquids diet for a bit. My stomach has been in pain and so uncomfortable that I can't really exercise like I want to. Hopefully I can be back in the zone next week! Well the plus side is that I have no appetite and I am definitely under in calories! πŸ˜€
  • Bm00re2u
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes

Had a Valentine's workout with hubby - 45 minutes of strength training and a 10 minute run!

I'm weighing in early tomorrow instead of Saturday since we are celebrating Valentine's day then. I hope not to go over, but just anticipating it.

Hope everyone enjoyed Valentine's day!
    πŸ€—β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    So I had my check up this morning. Looking good so far. Just waiting on some lab work. And I’m officially out of the obese category on the weigh5 charts. Woohoo πŸŽ‰

Awesomeness πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    digger61 wrote: Β»
    Tuesday check in
    Calories-under
    Water-over
    Exercise-aquasize weight training
    steps 12352
    goals today

Keep itπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    hdzss7rbsahp.jpeg

@AB0215 I'm weighing in a day early bc my hubby is taking me out tonight--big cheat meal! πŸ½πŸ·πŸΎπŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’•

Username: SLIMn2016

Week: February Week 2
    Day; Friday
    PW = 155.6
    CW = 153.3 (That water weight left me! πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜†πŸŽ‰)

Wow! I'm so happy for you :)
  • Ver9nika
    Options
    @AB0215 happy-happy birthday o:)
  • Ver9nika
    Options
    Username: Ver9nika
    Week: February Week 2
    PW = 244.3
    CW = 243.8
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: Β»
    @AB0215 happy-happy birthday o:)

@Ver9nika Thanks!

Today is going to be great, canceled my party because of the snow, but I decided to make it an Xbox party since we have a new game coming out anyway. Heading to my trainer appointment this morning, which is also going to be fun, we are testing my limits today, and I always love doing that, and my weight is finally moving where I want it to, it's going to be a great day.

33 will be my best year yet :smile:
  • AB0215
    Options
  • AB0215
    Options
    Thursday February 14
    Track yes
    Under yes
    Exercise no

Well I got the results of my CT scan and I'm going to be on a clear liquids diet for a bit. My stomach has been in pain and so uncomfortable that I can't really exercise like I want to. Hopefully I can be back in the zone next week! Well the plus side is that I have no appetite and I am definitely under in calories! πŸ˜€

@kazunomiya Hopefully you get back to feeling like yourself soon, hang in there!
  • AB0215
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: Β»
    Current Weight: 163.0

Yay!! Lets see if I can get to 160 by the end of the month.... Or even in the 150s!!

@tinak33 You can, keep plugging along, you will be there before you know it.
This discussion has been closed.