• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    GOOD MORNING TEAM SLIMSONS! :)
    IT'S DAY 7! WE MADE IT THROUGH THE 1ST WEEK :*

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP: MEASURING
    I'm sure some of you figured out what today's tip was going to be from all my hints yesterday. . .LOL! :D

Anyway I feel you guys pain when you feel like you're doing all you can and the scale is not moving in your favor. I've been there and even vented this dissatisfaction to my Nutritionist and she suggested I start measuring. So I am offering the same advice to you guys.

mwzhc6wua222.jpg

As always this is just suggested advice to help you along your journey. I hope this helps just one person today.

Have a blessed day. <3

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria

Love this! Thank you Gloria!

Hope this encourages you. I'm measuring myself today and will commit to it weekly so I can note the changes even when the scale does not move.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Friday, February 8th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Rest day, but got in a 3 mile walk with Goldie❤️🐩🐾🐾, warm weather here (50s)
    Water: 132 oz.

Comments: Me and my walking buddy, Goldie👇🏻
    4mlox4hawzch.jpg

You look so pretty Nancy, and what a gorgeous dog! Looks like an awesome, cuddly walking partner!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Was sick with a bad cold and I wasn’t able to workout. This past week I did go for some nice walks when the weather was nice. I am definitely looking forward to getting back to the gym.

Take it easy and get some r&r while you recover!
    Daily Post: Saturday, February 9th

Exercise: Yes, Gym with my son🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏼‍♂️: 30 min stair climber, 40 min arc trainer HIIT😅, 20 min rowing🚣‍♂️ & 30 min inclined treadmill walking🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏼‍♂️
    Water: 132 oz.💦💧💦

Wow, killer workout! Cool that your son came along with you!
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Pw 161.6
    Cw 164.0
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
    Not in the direction I want. I need to try better. I didn’t come this far to start gaining again. I always find excuses. It always I’ll start tomorrow

I feel ya. I find that if I don't meet a goal or get off track, I immediately address it and start fresh. Hang in there, you have been doing so great!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: Feb 9

Track:No
    Calories: Most likely over
    Exercise: No

First free day I’ve given myself since beginning of January! I enjoyed myself with family, had some yummy eats, but don’t really feel I did that much harm really. I’m satisfied and ready to get back to being good...on Monday! One more family thing tomorrow first. 😁

Nothing like spending quality time with family, and sounds like you are thoroughly enjoying it!
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Nope
    Exercise:90 mins walking 60 mins weight training

Comments: So my training is going well, my trainer wanted to put me on his instagram page, so now I'm out there for the world to see, but it looks good so I'm okay with that. Starting to look at competition dates, super excited. Might also need a new singlet since I've lost a significant amount since the last time I wore it and there's a lot of cute options.....

Had to finally invest in a new coat, been putting it off since I'm still losing but my old one was so bit it just let in all the cold air, totally defeating the purpose of wearing the coat so I caved and got a new one. Also picked up some waterproof running shoes...since I do that every day no rain or shine, and I hate walking around in wet shoes so it's been an expensive week but worth it for the long term...

Super exciting! That will be so inspiring for others to see your journey!
    Also, a one time investment for long term use is well worth it IMO.

tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Saturday 2/9/19
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: just the 65 squats
    Water: maybe 60-70oz....?

Baby girl and I are sick this weekend...... so we had lots of soup and toast. Stayed in my cals. Didn't move much, though.

Feel better soon, you and the little one!

• Bm00re2u
    Options
    HAPPY SUNDAY TEAM SLIMSONS
    THE BEGINNINGOF WEEK 2 - DAY 8

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP:
    Ways to Stay Motivated This Week

We all go through our personal struggles while on this journey so here's a few motivational tips to help you stay positive and confident while you're on your journey.

tdjhqbi1ch05.jpg

Have a blessed day.

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria

Great tip!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Completed strength training and sprints, and also IF. Made new adjustments to my diet as well.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    @vicky2767 Hope you start feeling better! 🤗
    @slimn0216 Nice workout, awesome! 👍💃😁
    Thanks. Am feeling better.
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Pw 161.6
    Cw 164.0
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
    Not in the direction I want. I need to try better. I didn’t come this far to start gaining again. I always find excuses. It always I’ll start tomorrow
    Be kind to yourself. This is a process. It happens. You’ll get this off.
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: Feb 9

Track:No
    Calories: Most likely over

First free day I’ve given myself since beginning of January! I enjoyed myself with family, had some yummy eats, but don’t really feel I did that much harm really. I’m satisfied and ready to get back to being good...on Monday! One more family thing tomorrow first. 😁
    Hope you had fun. We need to give ourselves a break (sometimes).
    walk4today wrote: »
    Username: walk4today
    Weekly check-in: Saturday
    PW 241
    CW 241

Need to stay under my calorie limit more and get walking!
    Great goal. Walking is good for mind and body.
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Nope
    Exercise:90 mins walking 60 mins weight training

Comments: So my training is going well, my trainer wanted to put me on his instagram page, so now I'm out there for the world to see, but it looks good so I'm okay with that. Starting to look at competition dates, super excited. Might also need a new singlet since I've lost a significant amount since the last time I wore it and there's a lot of cute options.....

Had to finally invest in a new coat, been putting it off since I'm still losing but my old one was so bit it just let in all the cold air, totally defeating the purpose of wearing the coat so I caved and got a new one. Also picked up some waterproof running shoes...since I do that every day no rain or shine, and I hate walking around in wet shoes so it's been an expensive week but worth it for the long term...
    Awesome.
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Saturday 2/9/19
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: just the 65 squats
    Water: maybe 60-70oz....?

Baby girl and I are sick this weekend...... so we had lots of soup and toast. Stayed in my cals. Didn't move much, though.
    Feel better.
    mlhopp93 wrote: »
    Username: mlhopp93
    Weekly check-in: Saturday
    PW 313
    CW 312.8
    Excellent start. Making progress.
    Username: beckymomof3girls
    Weigh in week: feb week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Pw: 245.8
    Cw: 245.2

I need to decide if I’m doing keto or not. I’ll do great first part of the week and then fall off by the weekend. Keto is how I lost the baby weight after #2. I know it works for me- I just need to commit to it.
    Keto is hard. I can’t do it. My husband and I have started limiting our carbs to under a 100 gms a day. Maybe start with that? Good luck.
    HAPPY SUNDAY TEAM SLIMSONS
    THE BEGINNINGOF WEEK 2 - DAY 8

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP:
    Ways to Stay Motivated This Week

We all go through our personal struggles while on this journey so here's a few motivational tips to help you stay positive and confident while you're on your journey.

tdjhqbi1ch05.jpg

Have a blessed day.

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria

Thanks for sharing Gloria. Great tips.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    @Bm00re2u I understand how you feel. But hang in there, you might be surprised at what happens after this week. You've been working hard, and while the scale isn't showing it, it will catch up, it's just slow.

And you might look into changing up your eating schedule, maybe try meal timing/intermittent fasting to see if that helps...when I hit plateaus, IF helps or fasting for 24-36 hours once or twice a month. Worth looking at if you've tried everything else.
    @Bm00re2u

In January, I had stopped drinking, eating really healthy and working out hard. I gained a pound from prior week and was not happy in Jan. TOM doesn’t help... needless to say, you are making all the right choices and the math works! Calories in, burned = weight loss. After that weigh in 2nd week to end of a Jan I ended up losing 3% body weight. I thought I had hit a plateau; however, it’s coming off! It took patience and now seeing it, whew! Wish you all the best!
    ^^^^ THIS!!❤️🙌❤️ IF helped me tremendously in the past and these last few months.
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Be kind to yourself. We all have plateaus. Remember it’s not just about the number on the scale. Hang in there girl. It will pay off.

Thank you for the suggestions and support ladies 😊 I am seeing things in a better light today.
    I reassessed my eating habits and exercise routine yesterday to find where I can make adjustments. There is always room for improvement, so I have decided not to let the weigh in discourage me. Moving forward! Happy Sunday!

Glad you are moving forwards. You got this!!!!
    papenny1 wrote: »
    Username: papenny1
    Week 2 Feb
    Weigh in day : Sunday
    PW : 174.2
    CW : 172.2

Nice loss!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Happy Sunday all.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday!!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    papenny1 wrote: »
    Username: papenny1
    Week 2 Feb
    Weigh in day : Sunday
    PW : 174.2
    CW : 172.2

Excellent progess <3
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, February 10th

Exercise: Yes, Body Pump, Zumba & 40 min arc trainer HIIT (and maybe a walk with Goldie too)
    Water: 124oz. so far

Popping in early--- I hope you are all having a great Sunday🤗💫

@gjaholy33 I love the constant motivation you give us🙌❤️👏👏☺️-- and the inspiring posts. I especially like today's list--->my fav, "don't compare yourself to others". We are on our own path, each body is different, and our goals and lifestyles are too.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,841 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes swimming
    Water 104
    Goals/comments todays a day off
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,841 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 196oz
    Goals/comments
    Okay today just tired

great water day
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories under (carbs right at 100 gms for the day)
    Exercise no
  • vicky2767
    Options
    So as you know my husband and I are trying to stay under 100 gms of carbs for the day. Today we (and when I say we I mean my husband lol) made pasta with grilled chicken and grilled vegetables (broccoli, zucchini, red onion, tomatoes, cauliflower, mushrooms). We knew our carbs for dinner were going to be higher so we planned our food for the day around this. But, we ended up eating dinner so late I was so hangry by the time we ate. I ended up with a total of 100 gms of carbs for the day, so I was still ok. But if we ate earlier I probably wouldn’t have eaten as much at dinner. Anyway, that’s my rant for the day.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes

Rest day and completing Valentine's Day cards for my children's classes
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Sun - Feb 10 🙋‍♀️👧🙌
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes ✔️ Four hours of 🏌️‍♀️ ⛳️🤗
    Comments: played golf :)! With so much sodium in lunchmeat, I decided to roast a chicken for lunchmeat today (only 4%). Looking forward to having my Ezekiel Pita 🥙 pocket tmo with less sodium!
This discussion has been closed.