@Wildmage69.
    @sharpham42.
    @FaithfuleeFit.
    @gemwolf110.
    @goaldigger11.
    @mg07030.
    @tdrjustus3.
    @walk4today.

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!! Keep up the great work and let's have another great week!!

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 1 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @CleoHedlund. - 4.07%
    2nd - @Wildmage69. - 2.07%
    3rd - @kerdil08. - 1.54%

And congrats again to @cleohedlund for taking 2nd overall!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: February 10th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 40 minutes on the exercise bike (9.2 miles)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Nope
    Exercise:Not specifically, spent 6 hours deep cleaning my house, took a rest day
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username: beckymomof3girls
    Weigh in week: feb week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Pw: 245.8
    Cw: 245.2

I need to decide if I’m doing keto or not. I’ll do great first part of the week and then fall off by the weekend. Keto is how I lost the baby weight after #2. I know it works for me- I just need to commit to it.

I tried and love it for a bit but missed my beans so I decided to do my own version of low carb and have been on track ever since. I'm sure you'll find a way to either commit or find something that works for you.

@gjaholy33 it’s oats that I miss most! I always thought it’d be sugar, but oats in my smoothies somehow make them more filling.
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Options
    @vicky2767 I might try under 100g. I like rules to guide my eating, but starting with 100 might help me be more successful.
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Options
    Daily Post- Sunday

Track no
    Calories no
    Exercise no

We’re going through a stressful time right now and I blew off some steam today and didn’t track anything after lunch
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Username: beckymomof3girls
    Weigh in week: feb week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Pw: 245.8
    Cw: 245.2

I need to decide if I’m doing keto or not. I’ll do great first part of the week and then fall off by the weekend. Keto is how I lost the baby weight after #2. I know it works for me- I just need to commit to it.

I tried and love it for a bit but missed my beans so I decided to do my own version of low carb and have been on track ever since. I'm sure you'll find a way to either commit or find something that works for you.

@gjaholy33 it’s oats that I miss most! I always thought it’d be sugar, but oats in my smoothies somehow make them more filling.

I miss my oatmeal too hmmm? Oats in smoothies I got to try that thanks for the idea <3
  • Jaydoh120
    Jaydoh120 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Username : jaydoh120
    Week : February Week 2
    PW : 224.5
    CW : 220.2

Yay! The scale moved at last. Hopefully will again next week x
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily Post- Sunday

Track no
    Calories no
    Exercise no

We’re going through a stressful time right now and I blew off some steam today and didn’t track anything after lunch
    Daily Post Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no but have been researching on Chair HIIT exercises that I can do
    Water 175oz

Measure of inches
    Sunday 2/10

Neck = 14.5
    Chest= 43.75
    Waist= 41
    Hips= 58
    R Thigh= 29.5
    L Thigh= 29
    R Arm= 13
    L Arm# 13.25
    R Calf= 15.5
    L Calf# 16

Goals/comments
    So I am committing to putting myself on display and not only measuring myself but doing it publicly un this group I will post my results Weekly on Sunday let's see how it goes because action speak louder than words. It's embarrassing to say but I had to be creative with my hips because my measuring tape ends at 45" and had a lot more room left.

You are such a true inspiration and support for this team! Thank you. Thank you for being so open. You are wonderful.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    @Beckymomof3girls you’re allowed to blow off steam. Hope things are less stressful today.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Jaydoh120 wrote: »
    Username : jaydoh120
    Week : February Week 2
    PW : 224.5
    CW : 220.2

Yay! The scale moved at last. Hopefully will again next week x

Nice
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Made it to the gym this morning. Not pushing to hard as I’m just getting back to it after being sick. But it did feel great.
  • AB0215
    Options

@Beckymomof3girls Keto is one of the most effective ways to burn fat and lose pounds, the only thing is you really have to commit to it, you can't just do it for a month and say it's not working. You have to give it 6-8 weeks to really start working and then you will start seeing all the benefits. And it's not for everyone honestly, but it really does work.
  • AB0215
    edited February 2019
    Options
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 1 hour superfit class
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

It’s been a ridiculously stressful week and then I had an aunt die - I didn’t get to post on Saturday. Sorry.

It’s safe to say my weight loss was going great and then it’s come to a halt. I need to reboot.

Hope you are all having a good Monday!

Username: Mg07030
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 142.4
    Current Weight: 142.00
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    PRAISE'M TEAM SLIMSONS
    WE MADE IT TH O DAY 9 :D:D

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP: INFO ON
    WEIGHT LOSS VS FAT LOSS

"Do You Want to Lose Weight?
    If you answered yes, you are wrong. Well, not wrong actually, but what you’re really wanting to do is lose fat. . .The goal to successful weight loss is to preserve as much muscle as possible, or possibly even gain some, while at the same time lose as much body fat as possible. Your body fat % is a key indicator of your success, not the scale. . .Muscle is vital to your success for losing fat. Muscles have these little fat burning powerhouses called mitochondria. Mitochondria are cellular power plants that are responsible for the production of energy. It’s in the mitochondria that fat is metabolized. There is a positive correlation between the amount of muscle you have and the number of mitochondria. And it stands to reason that the more mitochondria you have, the more the potential to burn fat.
    Get More Mitochondria
    How do you get more of these little cell powerhouses? You need to be giving your body a reason to create more of them. You do this by performing high intensity exercise. HIIT training is just one of these methods. Weight training is another. By creating a large demand for energy up and above what your body can already produce, your body is forced to create new mitochondria in order to be prepared for the next time your muscles call on that needed extra energy.
    The great thing about muscle and mitochondria is that they are active tissue. Unlike fat, they need constant energy to maintain themselves – energy like fatty acids. What does this mean? It means that your body will be burning fat at all times of the day – even while you’re sleeping. Yes, it is possible to burn fat in your sleep, and that is how." http://bodycarehealthclub.com.au/weight-loss-vs-fat-loss-the-difference-explained/

1fqh0cvk6xa9.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Rememberthese are just tips some may not agree but as always be free to do your own research to make the best decisions for your personal journey
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    @vivky2767 Glad you are feeling better! 💃🙋‍♀️
    @Gjaholy33. Great job lady of all your efforts! 🤗
    @cindyjnc1963 Nice workout 🚲 yesterday!
This discussion has been closed.