• Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: Feb 11

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No. my son was home from school today.
    Time with your son is nice, and you stayed under calories!

IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes busy at work

Hectic work days can definitely make you go over calories. Hang in there!
    Daily Post: February 11th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 minutes on the exercise bike (13.6 miles ) + 5200 steps walking at work

That's a lot of steps! Keep it up!🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
    Daily Post Monday (is it really still only Monday!?)

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no

I had all three kids home today and planned to work out after they went to bed. But I have no energy now, so I’ll make it a point to do something earlier tomorrow.

3 kids at home sounds like a much needed rest day from the gym. They probably gave you a workout anyway!
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes 75 mins walking, 45 mins weight training.

Nice!!!💪
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Hi All,

It’s been a ridiculously stressful week and then I had an aunt die - I didn’t get to post on Saturday. Sorry.

It’s safe to say my weight loss was going great and then it’s come to a halt. I need to reboot.

Hope you are all having a good Monday!

Username: Mg07030
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 142.4
    Current Weight: 142.00

So sorry for your loss, and you shouldn't apologize!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 230.1
    CW: 223.8

Wooohoooo!!!! The plateau has been broken in a big way. I went three weeks gaining and losing the same two pounds so this is a welcome relief. Plateaus are such a bear. I knew I was doing everything right but I was starting to doubt myself. I'm glad I stuck with it. I am 0.8 lbs away from a 50 lb loss now.

A few weeks ago I bought 3 pairs of pants that were way too small. I am now wearing one of those pairs of pants at work. I just ordered 3 more pair because my old pants are falling off of me. They need to go in the Goodwill bin. I also ordered 3 too small shirts. I've gone from size 26 to size 20. It will be nice to get back in the teens again....and it's not too far away.

I made my 2nd meal in the Instant Pot yesterday. Of course I had to do something dumb again. I forgot to put the liner pot in there when I sautéed the chicken. It was a mess...surprisingly the pot still worked after a tedious cleaning. I really should take it apart and thoroughly clean it....but I was too lazy (and hungry) yesterday. Anyway, the meal turned out great.....not as good as the roast though.

This is fantastic! Great job, well deserved!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    PRAISE'M TEAM SLIMSONS
    WE MADE IT TH O DAY 9 :D:D

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP: INFO ON
    WEIGHT LOSS VS FAT LOSS

"Do You Want to Lose Weight?
    If you answered yes, you are wrong. Well, not wrong actually, but what you’re really wanting to do is lose fat. . .The goal to successful weight loss is to preserve as much muscle as possible, or possibly even gain some, while at the same time lose as much body fat as possible. Your body fat % is a key indicator of your success, not the scale. . .Muscle is vital to your success for losing fat. Muscles have these little fat burning powerhouses called mitochondria. Mitochondria are cellular power plants that are responsible for the production of energy. It’s in the mitochondria that fat is metabolized. There is a positive correlation between the amount of muscle you have and the number of mitochondria. And it stands to reason that the more mitochondria you have, the more the potential to burn fat.
    Get More Mitochondria
    How do you get more of these little cell powerhouses? You need to be giving your body a reason to create more of them. You do this by performing high intensity exercise. HIIT training is just one of these methods. Weight training is another. By creating a large demand for energy up and above what your body can already produce, your body is forced to create new mitochondria in order to be prepared for the next time your muscles call on that needed extra energy.
    The great thing about muscle and mitochondria is that they are active tissue. Unlike fat, they need constant energy to maintain themselves – energy like fatty acids. What does this mean? It means that your body will be burning fat at all times of the day – even while you’re sleeping. Yes, it is possible to burn fat in your sleep, and that is how." http://bodycarehealthclub.com.au/weight-loss-vs-fat-loss-the-difference-explained/

1fqh0cvk6xa9.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Rememberthese are just tips some may not agree but as always be free to do your own research to make the best decisions for your personal journey

Love it! Thank you for these awesome tips!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Start: 155
    Week 1 weigh-in on 2/4: 155
    Week 2 weigh-in on 2/11: 154.4
    Week 3 weigh-in on 2/18:
    Week 4 weigh-I on 2/25:

Great job!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Username: NuggetBrain
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's Weight: 269 lbs
    Current Weight: 267.8 lbs

Feeling good about that loss considering last week was not stellar for me lol

Nice loss!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Sunday Check-in
    Tracked
    Calorie under
    Water Over
    Steps 9138
    exercise none
    goals get over 12000 steps. All ready done 130 mins aquasize

Nice! You're super close to 12k steps!
  • BreanaRenae
    BreanaRenae Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    SW: 138
    CW: 136.5
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday, February 11th

Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Yes, CXWorks, Arc trainer HIIT & Inclined Treadmill Walk
    Water: 155oz. so far

Nice job Nancy! 💪
    Hello Everyone,
    Stressful week. I had a very good food habit going last week and I crashed it again this weekend. So kinda upset with myself. Living on a college campus is kind of a food desert and I am having a hard time taking the sugars I used to get from candy and trying to get that from alternative areas (there are literally only apples and bananas on this campus... its almost impossible to find any other fruits).
    I also think I will be getting consistent with daily posting, I know that has been a little difficult for me and I forgot to over this week.

Username: moosemoose123
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's Weight: 141.9

This week, I want to challenge myself by taking my measurements (inspired by gjaholy33), I have always avoided it because I am afraid too look at them. But, should have that and todays update tonight!

Good luck to a new week everyone!

Not having great options can be tough, but you are doing great! You barely gained anything to top it off considering your limited food options.
    I love Gloria's measurement suggestion. It puts things in perspective, and is a great NSV!
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Daily post Weekend 09.-10.02

No calory counting, eating way too much way too bad choices. Couch was best friend. BUT today I made changes o:)

Daily post 11.02

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

Awesome!
    Mon - Feb 11 🙋‍♀️🏃‍♀️🥾 (Daily Tracking Day 1of 7)
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes ✔️ One hour of barre - extra hard workout! 👍🏋️‍♀️ Five mile hike.
    Comments: I am happy I made the right choices last night. I was feeling a bit sideways and instead of leaning into making bad unhealthy choices of overeating or drinking I knew my attitude would change. No need to add an additional negative and it did change around! Feel great! Awesome hard workout. Weigh in tmo! 👍🙋‍♀️💃🙌

WTG!
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories under (carbs under)
    Exercise yes 60 min on the elliptical today.

Nice workout!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Week 2

Great job!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 184oz
    Goals/comments

Made a veggie-ground Turkey soup with a dash of cayenne pepper. It's so delish thought I would miss the rice or pasta but the veggies made it nice and hearty
    7yxnu1hfqis6.jpg
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Completed a 10 minute morning run for quick cardio to get the blood pumping and start of the day energized! Morning workouts usually make my days more productive, so I had a good Monday. I hope everyone's start of the week is going great so far!

Keep it up and stay positive!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes busy at work

Small Progress is better than no progress
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post: February 11th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 minutes on the exercise bike (13.6 miles ) + 5200 steps walking at work

Wow! Excellent burn
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Week 2

Awesome
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Hi All,

It’s been a ridiculously stressful week and then I had an aunt die - I didn’t get to post on Saturday. Sorry.

It’s safe to say my weight loss was going great and then it’s come to a halt. I need to reboot.

Hope you are all having a good Monday!

Username: Mg07030
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 142.4

My condolences :'(
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Mon - Feb 11 🙋‍♀️🏃‍♀️🥾 (Daily Tracking Day 1of 7)
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes ✔️ One hour of barre - extra hard workout! 👍🏋️‍♀️ Five mile hike.
    Comments: I am happy I made the right choices last night. I was feeling a bit sideways and instead of leaning into making bad unhealthy choices of overeating or drinking I knew my attitude would change. No need to add an additional negative and it did change around! Feel great! Awesome hard workout. Weigh in tmo! 👍🙋‍♀️💃🙌

Rock it girly!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Sunday Check-in
    Tracked
    Calorie under
    Water Over
    Steps 9138
    exercise none
    goals get over 12000 steps. All ready done 130 mins aquasize

Wow this is stupendous
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Daily post Weekend 09.-10.02

No calory counting, eating way too much way too bad choices. Couch was best friend. BUT today I made changes o:)

Daily post 11.02

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

That's right. . .REFOCUS!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 230.1
    CW: 223.8

Wooohoooo!!!! The plateau has been broken in a big way. I went three weeks gaining and losing the same two pounds so this is a welcome relief. Plateaus are such a bear. I knew I was doing everything right but I was starting to doubt myself. I'm glad I stuck with it. I am 0.8 lbs away from a 50 lb loss now.

A few weeks ago I bought 3 pairs of pants that were way too small. I am now wearing one of those pairs of pants at work. I just ordered 3 more pair because my old pants are falling off of me. They need to go in the Goodwill bin. I also ordered 3 too small shirts. I've gone from size 26 to size 20. It will be nice to get back in the teens again....and it's not too far away.

I made my 2nd meal in the Instant Pot yesterday. Of course I had to do something dumb again. I forgot to put the liner pot in there when I sautéed the chicken. It was a mess...surprisingly the pot still worked after a tedious cleaning. I really should take it apart and thoroughly clean it....but I was too lazy (and hungry) yesterday. Anyway, the meal turned out great.....not as good as the roast though.

Excellent results keep it up
This discussion has been closed.