gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 315oz totally overdid it
    Goals/comments
    Was trying to get rid of the dizziness/light headedness I've had suce doing my exercise yesterday so try drinking lots more water cause they said sometime it means it means you may be dehydrated but now I feel luke I'm going to burst. Hoping tomorrow's a better day. Goodnight 🤪🤪
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Completed sprints for quick cardio, then spent a relaxing day with my husband and kids.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Jaydoh120 wrote: »
    Monday Weigh-in

Week : February Week 3
    Username: jaydoh120
    PW : 220.2
    CW : 216.5

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Goals/comments
    Was trying to get rid of the dizziness/light headedness I've had suce doing my exercise yesterday so try drinking lots more water cause they said sometime it means it means you may be dehydrated but now I feel luke I'm going to burst. Hoping tomorrow's a better day. Goodnight 🤪🤪

Hope you’re feeling better
  • gjaholy33
    edited February 2019
    Options
    HAPPY MONDAY TEAM SLIMSONS
    DAY 16💃🏾💃🏾

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP IS:
    FOCUS ON WHAT YOU CAN CONTROL

89axleq4c70v.jpg

Focusing on others and what they think is a major stressor while on this journey and can wreck you big time. We must realize what's in our control and what's out of our control.

Hope this helps🤔

Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria

P.S. #8 (should say) Smiles are contagious

• gjaholy33
    Options
    Monday Weigh-in

Woo hoo👌🏾👌🏾💪🏽💪🏽💃🏾💃🏾 So proud of you. Yours doing awesome!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Goals/comments

@gjaholy33 Please be careful with your water. Lightheadedness, dizziness and fatigue are also symptoms of over hydration. It’s called water intoxication/water poisoning. It is possible to drink too much water, it will through your electrolytes off balance. Maybe check with your doctor about a maximum you should be drinking, just to be safe. Sorry hearing someone’s dizzy always makes me worry!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes, OMAD
    Exercise:Yes, 1.5 hours walking, 30 mins weight training

Comments: Well I decided to replace my fridge, and sadly I don't get my new one until Friday, so it's been a lot of walking up and down my stairs today to get stuff from the freezer downstairs and the garage (aka makeshift fridge), this is going to be a long week.

Sorry about your Fridge, just had the same situation myself. But staying postive, look at it this way you were able to move the freezer with no problem due to all your training and able to go up and down the stairs (albeit tedious) with no problems.

Also glad you had a wonder party🎉🎉 and your friend decided to visit after the big occasion perfect toming of I do say so myself😁😁🤪
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Goals/comments

@gjaholy33 Please be careful with your water. Lightheadedness, dizziness and fatigue are also symptoms of over hydration. It’s called water intoxication/water poisoning. It is possible to drink too much water, it will through your electrolytes off balance. Maybe check with your doctor about a maximum you should be drinking, just to be safe. Sorry hearing someone’s dizzy always makes me worry!

Thanks for your concern but I'm working a nutrition and she's the one who gave me my amount of water to drink and I am usually not even close because my daily intake is supposed to be 275oz plus 8oz more for every 15 minute of exercise I do and as far as my electrolytes are concern I add a teaspoon of seasalt to at least 2 of my containers of water so I am not really concerned about water poisoning.

I spoke to my doctor this morning and explain and she thinks its my chronic asthma and said that's why I shouldn't be exercising but if I am to use my rescuse asthma pump before each workout. So I'm going to try that cause I gotta do something tired of lyijg in bed and getting stiff. (Sorry for the long response)😁
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 1 hour superfit class
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

Thanks for your concern but I'm working a nutrition and she's the one who gave me my amount of water to drink and I am usually not even close because my daily intake is supposed to be 275oz plus 8oz more for every 15 minute of exercise I do and as far as my electrolytes are concern I add a teaspoon of seasalt to at least 2 of my containers of water so I am not really concerned about water poisoning.

I spoke to my doctor this morning and explain and she thinks its my chronic asthma and said that's why I shouldn't be exercising but if I am to use my rescuse asthma pump before each workout. So I'm going to try that cause I gotta do something tired of lyijg in bed and getting stiff. (Sorry for the long response)😁[/quote]

@gjaholy33 I forgot you had said you were working with a nutritionist! It’s all good then. 😁
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    I spoke to my doctor this morning and explain and she thinks its my chronic asthma and said that's why I shouldn't be exercising but if I am to use my rescuse asthma pump before each workout. So I'm going to try that cause I gotta do something tired of lyijg in bed and getting stiff. (Sorry for the long response)😁

@gjaholy33 I have asthma as well and it made exercise hard at first, but over time and through weight loss I have been able to reduce it's occurrences. And that can absolutely cause those symptoms, but an inhaler should help.
    I do disagree with a physician who says not to exercise when you have asthma, over time you can increase your lung function by exercising, which is what I've done, I used to not be able to walk for 15 mins because of it and now I'm doing it for hours and not needing my inhaler. I don't recommend going crazy, so still be very careful. I think you're headed in the right direction, but do take it slow!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Monday Weigh-in

@Jaydoh120 AWESOME job!!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Sunday, February 17th

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hr Body Pump & 1 hr Zumba
    Water: 161oz.

Comments: Still really sore from Body Combat--I can feel every muscle in my triceps, biceps, shoulders, back, chest, and my lower abs too (which means I am finally bracing my core correctly 🤘🏻😝👏).

Had to change my dinner menu last moment tonight bc my family decided to celebrate my son's basketball victory with pizza and sundeas--- so I made myself a individual Keto pizza (Realgood Foods, frozen) and an ice cream sundae made from pb2, enlightened & slim twins ice cream as a sub--and feel like I got to enjoy the party too, but without the guilt.

great choices
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    Sun - Feb 17 (Daily Tracking Day 7 of 7)
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: 3 mile hike with hubby after ⛪️ Church 💃!
    Comments: Hubby is having pizza and wine 🍷tonight(very sweet husband, he asked if it was going to bother me, nope! I have goals and that’s not what I want - enjoyed a splurge last night - don’t need another one), I am going to have ginger tea and grilled chicken salad tonight. Starting with a homemade veggie soup.

sounds like you had a great day
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 223.8
    CW: 223

Argghhh........gained two pounds from yesterday. I hate it when that happens on weigh-in day. At least I am down from last week though. The ticker is from yesterday.

159369843.png
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@gjaholy33 I have asthma as well and it made exercise hard at first, but over time and through weight loss I have been able to reduce it's occurrences. And that can absolutely cause those symptoms, but an inhaler should help.
    I do disagree with a physician who says not to exercise when you have asthma, over time you can increase your lung function by exercising, which is what I've done, I used to not be able to walk for 15 mins because of it and now I'm doing it for hours and not needing my inhaler. I don't recommend going crazy, so still be very careful. I think you're headed in the right direction, but do take it slow!!

Thanks for the encouragement Ashley. I am taking it slowly only exercising 15-25mins every other day.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Monday Weigh-in

Good job!!!!

This discussion has been closed.