Week 2
    SW: 138
    CW: 136.5

Great loss
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Jaydoh120 wrote: »
    @CindyJNC1963 that's such an amazing loss! I lost about 4lbs this week as well so maybe we are finally clear of the plateau we were on 😁. Yay for us!
    Yay for you guys
    Tuesday weighin!

Username: Fitness327wk
    Week: February Week 2
    PW = 140.6
    CW= 138.8 🙋‍♀️🤗
    Nice loss
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    HAPPY TUESDAY TEAM SLIMSONS!! :D
    WELCOME TO DAY 10 :D

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP: PROGRESS

So it's Tuesday still the beginning of our 2nd week so just want to encourage everyone that any progess is better than no progress. Remember only you can judge your own progress please don't compare your progress to others. Believe me, I have a bad habit of doing that and need to constantly remind myself to look how far I've come.

cpn20alr7n7r.jpg

Be encouraged <3<3
    Have a blessed day!
    Regards,
    Glorious Gloria

Thanks for this. Love it.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »

Felt much better, and was doing ok with calories, but at some point last night, I was possessed.... and stood in the closet eating M&Ms.
    @tinak33 In the closet?! That is literally the only thing I took away from the whole post, you ate the M&Ms in the closet....
    And if it's any consolation, friday is my birthday and I am literally eating OMAD until friday. I have so much food planned and I'm determined to balance it out (it does help that this week is a de-load week so I can get by on less food),the one thing that might bite me is that I just got a reminder that TOM is about to start so we will see how that plays out...
    I already started making my cake, made the cookies, and I've already prepped half the food...all low carb of course! I may be eating a ton of food, but I will not eat the carbs lol. I feel like crap when I eat carbs.

😂😂😂😂
    Ok so the pantry is in another room off the kitchen, and the light was off, and I stood in front of the pantry shelves (if it was deeper I would have been completely inside the pantry closet) eating M&Ms out of a ziploc baggie..... Just kept shoveling them in. Didnt even count them!!
    That's how I know I was possessed. Lol My OCD would make sure I chewed an equal amount on each side of my mouth. 😂😂😂

You guys made me chuckle. Thank you. This was so honest and I know I’ve been there. Nice to know that I’m not the only one.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    WARNING: MAY BE IN A POSTING FRENZY TODAY

It's me again I may be posting alot today as I am determined not to eat junk.

TODAY IS MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY! I had made plans to attend doctors appointments to keep myself busy but had to cancel cause its snowing and since I use a rollator couldn't risk falling so stuck. Although I do have my phone Therapy at 3:45pm I know I still may need help so.

Appreciate the 'GHOST HUGS' from my team members; anything to go through this day.

Thank God I tried a new recipe for my smoothie by adding oats, thanks to @Beckymomof3girls as it's kept me full so my lunch only consisted of a little egg salad made with Cole slaw mustard and olive oil with six crackers and I was full.

Hugs Gloria. Xoxo
  • vicky2767
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Tuesday, February 12th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Yes, Body Pump, Stair Climber & Inclined Treadmill Walk
    Water: 172oz.

Comments: Been super hungry the last two days--- so I have not been able to stick to my 5/2 IF days at all this week and yesterday I ended up eating past my 16/8 window and although I was under calories (bc of my workouts) I was over my goal calories at the end of the night (and macros) :s:( I am hoping that I don't have another gain this week, but the snow storm is NOT helping much.
    Hang in there.
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: Feb 12

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Feeling like this will be a water weight week for me. TOM ahead. Feeling that irrational need to eat for no reason what so ever. So just trying to stay under, hope to sneak in some exercise between projects lined up for this week and see how things go.

You got this.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily post feb 12
    Tracked yes
    Calories under (carbs under)
    Exercise yes 60 min on the elliptical
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: February 12th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 7800 steps walking today
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes - ran a mile, walked a mile and a half, and hiked about 1.5 miles (but it was at toddler speed, so I didn’t count it in my diary)

My oldest has swim lessons on Tuesday and Thursday for the next month. I joined the rec center so I can use the treadmill during them rather than just sitting there playing on my phone. Today I was able to run a mile without stopping and then I walked the rest of the time.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Wildmage69 wrote: »
    Having a terrible week. Super stressed at work, and that just translates to me eating way too much. I’ve pretty much undone the progress I made last week. Hoping I can recover a little before weigh in.

@Wildmage69 One of the hardest things to do is find a way to let go of stress that doesn't involve food, and that's something I still struggle with, but I've recently started taking a walk when I start to feel like I just want to eat and that helps me a lot, relieves the stress a bit, but also for me exercise helps me with food cravings over all. Also the reminder of what I'd have to do to burn 100+ calories helps me to eat less too, lol.
    Hang in there and be kind to yourself, it happens to all of us.
  • AB0215
    Options
    My oldest has swim lessons on Tuesday and Thursday for the next month. I joined the rec center so I can use the treadmill during them rather than just sitting there playing on my phone. Today I was able to run a mile without stopping and then I walked the rest of the time.

@Beckymomof3girls AWESOME! Smart use of the time!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes, OMAD, day 2 of 4 this week.
    Exercise:Yes, 30 mins walk, 30 mins elliptical, 60 mins weight training

Comments: Good day, glad it's a de-load week, I've been feeling a bit fatigued so that's helping also it's helping me to eat a little less this week, which is great because I need to prepare for the feast that will accompany the celebration of my 33rd year on this planet...friday.
  • AB0215
    edited February 2019
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Comments: Been super hungry the last two days--- so I have not been able to stick to my 5/2 IF days at all this week and yesterday I ended up eating past my 16/8 window and although I was under calories (bc of my workouts) I was over my goal calories at the end of the night (and macros) :s:( I am hoping that I don't have another gain this week, but the snow storm is NOT helping much.
    @SLIMn2016 That's been me the last 2 weekends and I think it's been because of how heavy I've been lifting, it's like I do so well during the week and eating on plan and Saturday rolls around and I don't lift, I rest on the weekends and then my body goes, oh well now that you're slowing down, it's time to feast.....uh no, body it's not lol. I keep trying to convince my body it has fuel, all the fat I fed it for years...lol, but nope, didn't work the last 2 weekends so hoping I can work that out and get back to where I was before...so I get how you feel. And for me, with the heavy training, I know I have been building muscle again so that may be why I've been the hungry thing lately, and maybe you too?...maybe?

And one of my least favorite things in this world is snow, literally might have to go crazy and say that I despise it, or hate it with the fire of 1000 suns, and it never fails, I get it for my birthday...they're suggesting I might wind up with 1-3 inches of the white stuff from hell for my birthday thus wrecking all of my plans, once again, so there's that. Maybe you could use the snow you have for a workout?! Shoveling snow or building something made of snow.....perhaps? Me personally, I tend to look out my window and curse it rather than building things with it, and then go outside grumbling and curse it while shoveling it. But that's me lol.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Tues - Feb 12 ❤️🏃‍♀️🥾 (Daily Tracking Day 2 of 7)
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes Four hour of golf.
    Comments: We were in a tournament and came in third!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

45 minutes of strength training, and 10 minutes running/sprinting!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!

Today's weigh ins:
    @FaithfuleeFit
    @kazunomiya
  • AB0215
    Options
    Username: FaithfuleeFit
    Week: February Week 2
    PW = 177.6
    CW = 176.2

Not a big loss but it's a step in the right direction.

@FaithfuLEEfit Slow and steady wins the race :smile:
This discussion has been closed.