Options

Replies

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:

What's your favorite workout tune?
    My workout soundtrack varies so much from Bob Dylan to cardi B. Lol.
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Comments: Been super hungry the last two days--- so I have not been able to stick to my 5/2 IF days at all this week and yesterday I ended up eating past my 16/8 window and although I was under calories (bc of my workouts) I was over my goal calories at the end of the night (and macros) :s:( I am hoping that I don't have another gain this week, but the snow storm is NOT helping much.
    @SLIMn2016 That's been me the last 2 weekends and I think it's been because of how heavy I've been lifting, it's like I do so well during the week and eating on plan and Saturday rolls around and I don't lift, I rest on the weekends and then my body goes, oh well now that you're slowing down, it's time to feast.....uh no, body it's not lol. I keep trying to convince my body it has fuel, all the fat I fed it for years...lol, but nope, didn't work the last 2 weekends so hoping I can work that out and get back to where I was before...so I get how you feel. And for me, with the heavy training, I know I have been building muscle again so that may be why I've been the hungry thing lately, and maybe you too?...maybe?

And one of my least favorite things in this world is snow, literally might have to go crazy and say that I despise it, or hate it with the fire of 1000 suns, and it never fails, I get it for my birthday...they're suggesting I might wind up with 1-3 inches of the white stuff from hell for my birthday thus wrecking all of my plans, once again, so there's that. Maybe you could use the snow you have for a workout?! Shoveling snow or building something made of snow.....perhaps? Me personally, I tend to look out my window and curse it rather than building things with it, and then go outside grumbling and curse it while shoveling it. But that's me lol.

😂🤣 I hate snow tooo!!!!❄️🥶❄️🙅🏻‍♀️ so that's the first reason I think that I want to eat, and February/March are my toughest months bc of the weather--and also, yes, I think all of the new workouts I am now taking on is making me want more food. I know I am building more muscle bc I can see it 👀😃🙌😆 and I could not do the squat lunge track in my body pump class (alternating squat with lunge on one side of the body with a weight fast pace) 3 weeks ago when they released it--now I can do it with the heaviest plate🏋🏻‍♀️💪🏻🙌 (CAN I GET A WHEEEHOOOP?!!!!!👏😂) so that's an NSV, at the least ,even if I do gain again.

I try to focus on how I feel most of all--- and I'm not going to freak over the scale. Plus I am going on vacation in a week and Lord knows I will come back with an 8lbs+ gain from all that ALL inclusive foodzzz!😵😱🤭🤫😯😬✨✨😂

AND I hope they are wrong about the storm on Friday for your 🎁🎈🎂BIRTHDAY🎉🎊🎈--- we are supposedly getting hit too. ☹️🥺😩
    Nice NSV in your body pump class WooHoo!!!!
    kazunomiya wrote: »
    Kazunomiya
    February week 2

PW 332.0
    CW 330.5

Some progress. I am glad. I am still having GI problems and I have a CT scan tomorrow for it. Hopefully they will figure out what is going on because I haven't been able to workout like I usually do. In general I feel crappy. The plus side is that I'm on my period and I haven't bloated like crazy.

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Feb 13
    Track yes
    Calories under (carbs under)
    Exercise yes 44 min jog
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post- Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes - 30 day shred day 1

I made a 40 before 40 list today. One item is to finish the 30 day shred (not necessarily in 30 days though). I’ve started it countless times, and I want to finally finish it!!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Tomorrow I go for my yearly check up. I’m hoping to finally be out of the obese category on the weight charts and just be over weight. Lol. I’m going in the morning so I’m going to try not to have anything to eat or drink so I can go to the lab and get my blood work done. Hope you all have a wonderful night.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: February 13th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: No, over by about 80 calories
    Exercise: Yes, 6300 steps walking today

I haven't been able to get in my cardio workout after work in 2 days. Hopefully I can get back to it tomorrow.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

What's your favorite workout tune?

I usually watch tv while I exercise but if I had to pick one song to give kudos to for getting me moving its Guns n Roses Welcome to the Jungle! 😋
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: Feb 14

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

NSV: I made an army of tiny dogs made of smarties and Hershey kisses today for my kids Valentines at school. 200 kisses and 50 smarty rolls in front of me all day and I only had 1 of each. 😁
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes, OMAD, day 3 of 4
    Exercise:Yes, 90 mins walking (did 10 more than I planned because math is hard sometimes) and 40 mins weight training
  • AB0215
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: Feb 14

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

NSV: I made an army of tiny dogs made of smarties and Hershey kisses today for my kids Valentines at school. 200 kisses and 50 smarty rolls in front of me all day and I only had 1 of each. 😁

@batgirl140 That is DEFINITELY a victory, nice job!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Wed - Feb 13 ❤️💃🏌️‍♀️⛳️(Daily Tracking Day 3 of 7)
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes Four hour of golf.
    Comments: Golf today, rain coming in for the next several days...no golf or hiking.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, February 13th

Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Yes, Spinning Class & Lateral Trainer
    Water: 198oz. ( guzzled down about 80 during spin class😳😓😅)

Comments: Was supposed to be a rest day...but I had pass by my gym on my way back from dropping off my son to an extra curricular he had tonight--- timing lined up well, so I dropped in on my old spin class---was nice to see my instructor again 😁🚴🏻‍♀️💥
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!

Today's Lone Weigher:
    @tinak33
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    @Bm00re2u

Brit that looks so wonderful!! I cannot be trusted to bake-- I eat so much of the ingredients or finally product🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️--- I bought my sons cupcakes from a bakery yesterday 😆
  • AB0215
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @AB0215 I'm weighing in a day early bc my hubby is taking me out tonight--big cheat meal! 🍽🍷🍾💫💖✨✨💕

Week: February Week 2
    Day; Friday
    PW = 155.6
    CW = 153.3 (That water weight left me! 💪🏻😆🎉)

@SLIMn2016 I'll be weighing in a day early too (tomorrow) I am going to eat tomorrow lol.

And you're doing a GREAT job! Congrats!! Most of the time when you're up with water weight, when that water comes off, you're lower than you were before the jump up, it's a natural part of the process. So awesome job for staying the course and trusting the process!!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: uncountable :s
    Exercise: 40 minutes elliptical and weights

Favorite workout tune: I have not changed the music on my mp3 player in like 15 years. Still gets me going with Elton John, Matchbox 20, and I never know when Eye of the Tiger is gonna make its way around.
This discussion has been closed.