• Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Aetheldreda
    Week 2
    Friday
    Current weight 147.2

Grrrrr. .fluctuations! I am hoping it will settle down over the next few days if I drink plenty of water (I have not been doing that in the past week ).
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feb 14th steps 13,702
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/14: 17,419
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Holmesp603
    Friday
    Week 2
    LW 185.4
    TW 186.5
    Ugh but I still made some good decisions! Yikes...I'm still feeling hopeful!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    I apologize to you all for disappearing for the last few days. I had a migraine Monday and my usually routine job has gone to heck in a hand basket. I worked 11 hours yesterday and another 10 today cleaning up things that someone at the hospital system we merged with last year should have done two years ago. I have a job after the merger and she doesn't and now I know why. And we're being audited by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which is fairly routine, but time consuming.
    I did drag myself to yoga tonight, but I haven't logged my food for two days because finding 5 minutes to do that at work has been impossible.
    And I just got a text from my best friend that her husband has been in a car accident. He's okay, but I'll be driving her 7th grader and mine around tomorrow while they sort out a rental and repairs for his truck.
    Is it Friday yet?

I feel your pain.... Things here are always changing. A year and a half ago we switched from Meditech, Metricom, Alscripts and Soarian Computer Systems to a single EPIC System which has been a struggle to say the least... On top of that, we are going back into contract talks in a month or two and I sit on the negotiation committee. It never stops in a hospital, ever changing and it's the workers that do all the work...

I am in an Epic hospital, we are slowly bringing all of the hospitals in the combined system on board. I love Epic now, in Dec 2013, the word Epic make me sick.
    It is Friday and things are a little better. I am breaking the rules being on here at my desk though... I just popped in to say hi..

STAY AFTER IT WARRIORS!!!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Help! I've been having this terrible craving for chocolate the past week. I'm trying to stick to dark chocolate most of the time, but I know I'm cheating myself when I say 50% dark is dark enough... :(

q5oqqjkoaua7.jpg

Quality as well as Quantity... Limit your chocolate and opt for high quality dark... It helps if it's served on a strawberry!

This is the good stuff. I put this in my coffee occasionally for a better for me mocha.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Help! I've been having this terrible craving for chocolate the past week. I'm trying to stick to dark chocolate most of the time, but I know I'm cheating myself when I say 50% dark is dark enough... :(

q5oqqjkoaua7.jpg

Quality as well as Quantity... Limit your chocolate and opt for high quality dark... It helps if it's served on a strawberry!

@steplaj Yumm... yep, I cleared out my pantry and retained only the >70% dark versions. Will look out for the sugar-free stuff that @quiarga was pointing to - it's not really caught on in India yet... sigh... people around me still can't understand how I stand bitter chocolate. :smiley:

ppx5jipnorrb.jpg

I like the bitter chocolate, the regular dark chocolate, and white chocolate all better than milk chocolate...

Here are the numbers on the 92%

nqenigod8u29.jpg

Edited to add a better image...

• Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Steps:

2/13: 13,887
    2/14: 21,289

• quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options

Thanks, @quiarga . How's your new job treating you?!

I don't start with the client until Monday. Today I met with the consulting company that hired me for a bit of paperwork, lunch, and meeting the staff. They all seem wonderful, but I probably will never be in that office! I'm still so anxious about Monday though, but I know it's going to be great!
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options

q5oqqjkoaua7.jpg

This is the good stuff. I put this in my coffee occasionally for a better for me mocha.

That's genius!!
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »

Thanks, @quiarga . How's your new job treating you?!

I don't start with the client until Monday. Today I met with the consulting company that hired me for a bit of paperwork, lunch, and meeting the staff. They all seem wonderful, but I probably will never be in that office! I'm still so anxious about Monday though, but I know it's going to be great!

Your a natural - you'll be great!
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    So I'm back at weighing and tracking my food.
    Spent an hour at the gym this morning 30 min weights and 30 min cardio.
    Tomorrow will mostly be spent on the mountain.
    Today was a good day.
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    NikMar
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Week 2
    Previous weight: 142
    Current weight: 143.1

Looking at the spreadsheet, it's looks like I've eaten an awful lot of chocolate - I've put on 48lb!!!! Please could my entry be adjusted?!?!??!?! Thanks!
  • NikMar
    Options
    NikMar steps Thursday 24 Feb: 11,292
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    02/11 19,376

02/12 6,157

02/13 8,164

02/14 8,203
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/15 8341
    Sorry, 2+ hours commuting and 8 hours sitting in a training today.

I hope you’ve all had a great day!
  • NikMar
    Options
    Steps Friday 15th Feb: 10,008
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Steps Feb 15th
This discussion has been closed.