edited February 2019
    Options
    ConfidentRaven
    Thursday weigh
    Week 1

Last week 367.2
    This week 365.7
    Loss 1.5 for February so far

Sorry I had this as party of another post, I’ll make sure it’s a separate one next time
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feb 8th steps 8,857
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Name: LiveLaughLove1969
    Week: Feb - Week 1
    Day: Friday
    PW: 186.1
    CW: 187.4
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    HERE IS WHAT I WOKE UP TO THIS MORNING
    http://minerallakewebcam.com/
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @ConfidentRaven @LiveLaughLove1969
    POSTED LADIES THANKS
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited February 2019
    Options
    qm96xou6lqyt.png
    Congratulations Workout Warriors!
    You and your team have earned the Mile 400 badge.

tn062aitntzm.png

• Navydaddjtc
    edited February 2019
    Options
    SNOW STORM 2019 SO FAR........ SATURDAY AM
    t3s8449k5cf4.jpg
    4gr7njdk0o8h.jpg
    fycubnce8q5b.jpg

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I almost wish I had that, Greg. Almost.

• NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    NikMar steps Thursday 7th Feb: 11,036
    steps Friday 8th Feb: 10,768

@Navydaddjtc - amazing snow! We had snow for one day and it was washed away by rain!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the super late post, it has been a really busy week so also apologize for the low ended stepping. I promise this up coming week will be a lot better

2/1: 11,104
    2/2: 3,635
    2/3: 3,138
    2/4: 13,146
    2/5 8,723
    2/6 4,376
    2/7 10,108
    2/8 988
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    I was also wondering if you would cross over last week's weight this week, I had super early morning and was not near the scale.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    My 2/7 check in seems to have not posted:
    No gluten ☑️
    No diet anything ☑️
    10 glasses of water ☑️. 112 ounces total
    no soda ☑️
    3 workouts 2 of 3
    No alcohol ☑️

Sorry I flaked on posting yesterday. I felt really nauseated and went to bed as soon as I got home. For 2/8:
    No gluten ☑️
    No diet anything ☑️
    10 glasses of water ☑️. 96 total
    No soda ☑️
    Workouts 2 of 3
    No alcohol ☑️

• melissafeagins
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Midday check in :
    I woke up feeling much better this morning, so before my winter hiking class I spent 2 hours hiking almost 4 miles. Then in class we built this:
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    This week I should be more active in the group and I will post my steps everyday so it isn't all at once...Sorry again for the annoyance. Like I said in a previous post, it seemed like one of those weeks where I was doing so much but at the same time had no time to do anything.
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Steps Fri 8th Feb - 20,479

Better!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Midday check in :
    I woke up feeling much better this morning, so before my winter hiking class I spent 2 hours hiking almost 4 miles. Then in class we built this:

I LAID IN SOMETHING SIMILAR SCOUTING FOR ELK AND DEER AT THE REAR OF MY PROPERTY. MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR BUILT IT. NOW WE CHANGED IT INTO A FOWL BLIND FOR BIRD SEASON. IF IT FLIES IT DIES
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    SAT STATS

FOOD LOGGED: YES
    CALORIES: 1040/1500
    WATER: OZ.96
    EXERCISE: JUST MY FITBIT STEPS 273 CAL
    STEPS: 5811 5 FLOORS
    LNS:NOPE
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Steps:

2/7: 6477
    2/8: 11427
  • Gutcutter500
    Options
    @megnolia82 Good luck with your son. He sounds like a real trooper. I hope everything works out as well.

@confidentRaven Good luck with the MS. Nutrition is real important with it as well. I agree, if I get overhungry I really can eat too much. It makes it even more important that I use mindful eating.

@mechell15 Condolences on your father-in-law.

@runarml Good use of the extra time

@Babemeister83 W-H-O-A!!! My head is spinning. At least you kept it all straight. I am glad you guys could finally go back to work. I hope it wasn't too much of a financial strain on you. Good luck with the new school. Hopefully the transition will not be too traumatic. We're here for you.

@navydaddjtc Way to go Greg!
  • Gutcutter500
    Options
    I would like to post a NSV. It is often difficult for me to accept complements about my weight loss. I received an application to the National Weight Control Registry, which was one of my goals. So I looked back at some of my previous pictures.
    hoi8w4qwp1gq.jpg
    cxc0ae44cvk3.jpg92slrqb2vyvr.jpg

Scary, I know. I actually had a nightmare Thursday night that I looked in the mirror at home and I looked like one of those pictures. It scared me.
    Back to the NSV. My wife has been trying to convince me that my current blue jeans are too big. Now realize I was wearing up to a size 50!! My current jeans are size 34 and she keeps saying they are too big.
    dv8s7q6wvh2b.jpg

At my heaviest, I weighed 323 pounds! That would be in the top picture. My lowest was 208. At my high school graduation I weighed 205. In the bottom picture I weigh 222. That is my weight today. My goal is to stay 210-215 but at 220ish people stop asking if I am still losing weight. Which is fine by me. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that I need to be wearing 32's. I still feel like the fat guy in a smaller body. You guys help motivate me and encourage me to keep on working on it. It, I, we, are all works in progress. I remind myself daily, it is a marathon and not a sprint. We are after a lifestyle change and not just a diet. Being on a diet implies we will get off the diet eventually. I, for one, plan to keep on logging daily and exercising as often as I can. I want to achieve a multi-thousand day streak and if I don't just start another. I am totally committed and plan to stay that way.

Sorry about the long rant. I just had to get it off my chest. Now off to do some aerobics.
This discussion has been closed.