WORKOUT WARRIORS - February 2019

Options

Replies

• Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    @babemeister83 nice loss!
    @mechell15 Drive safely.
    Thanks for the encouragement guys. Let’s go Team!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    I would like to post a NSV. It is often difficult for me to accept complements about my weight loss. I received an application to the National Weight Control Registry, which was one of my goals. So I looked back at some of my previous pictures.
    hoi8w4qwp1gq.jpg
    cxc0ae44cvk3.jpg92slrqb2vyvr.jpg

Scary, I know. I actually had a nightmare Thursday night that I looked in the mirror at home and I looked like one of those pictures. It scared me.
    Back to the NSV. My wife has been trying to convince me that my current blue jeans are too big. Now realize I was wearing up to a size 50!! My current jeans are size 34 and she keeps saying they are too big.
    dv8s7q6wvh2b.jpg

At my heaviest, I weighed 323 pounds! That would be in the top picture. My lowest was 208. At my high school graduation I weighed 205. In the bottom picture I weigh 222. That is my weight today. My goal is to stay 210-215 but at 220ish people stop asking if I am still losing weight. Which is fine by me. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that I need to be wearing 32's. I still feel like the fat guy in a smaller body. You guys help motivate me and encourage me to keep on working on it. It, I, we, are all works in progress. I remind myself daily, it is a marathon and not a sprint. We are after a lifestyle change and not just a diet. Being on a diet implies we will get off the diet eventually. I, for one, plan to keep on logging daily and exercising as often as I can. I want to achieve a multi-thousand day streak and if I don't just start another. I am totally committed and plan to stay that way.

Sorry about the long rant. I just had to get it off my chest. Now off to do some aerobics.

@Gutcutter500
    MAN OL MAN DOC YOU COULD BE A MEMBER OF THE TRANSFORMERS AS METAMORPHOSIS NO JOKE.
    ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options

If you give a week or two I might figure out this whole captain thing. LOL!!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Oops, thought I had posted yesterday’s steps. I’ve been a little sick and going to sleep quite early.

Steps feb 9: 16,033
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/10 12,243
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps. 2/10: 18,546
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/09 6, 278

2/10 11,734
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Steps Sat 9th Feb - 20,393

Steps Sun 10th Feb - 22,400

Internet signal bad so I couldn't post on the weekend.
  • maithileesj
    maithileesj Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    maithileesj
    Week 1
    Saturday (I'm late! Sorrrryyyy!)
    Starting Weight: 136.0
    Current Weight: 137.5

First off, apologies to the captains and moderators for the tardiness - I didn't get to log my starting weight since I was away on a tour, had no access to a scale, and, honestly, totally forgot about checking in. I also missed my Saturday weigh-in thinking I'll do it before the end of the day but then got caught up in the annual day festivities at my preschooler's school.

Finally, apologies to the team for the gain. My exercise regimen has been off key for several weeks now due to intermittent travel and house guests. Naturally, food has not been on point either. My body seems to want to sleep in even though my mind says I need to go work out. I finally fell out of the stupor last week and have reversed about 2 lb of intra-week gain. I vow to keep it up.

Have another long weekend trip coming up this Saturday. Need to persevere...
  • maithileesj
    maithileesj Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    maithileesj
    Week 1

First off, apologies to the captains and moderators for the tardiness - I didn't get to log my starting weight since I was away on a tour, had no access to a scale, and, honestly, totally forgot about checking in. I also missed my Saturday weigh-in thinking I'll do it before the end of the day but then got caught up in the annual day festivities at my preschooler's school.

Finally, apologies to the team for the gain. My exercise regimen has been off key for several weeks now due to intermittent travel and house guests. Naturally, food has not been on point either. My body seems to want to sleep in even though my mind says I need to go work out. I finally fell out of the stupor last week and have reversed about 2 lb of intra-week gain. I vow to keep it up.

@melissafeagins , @Navydaddjtc I noticed that my name doesn't figure on the Feb spreadsheet. I didn't weigh-in for two weeks straight, so I'll understand if I've been taken off the team. But if there's a chance you can put me back on, then I'd really love to stay with this wonderful group!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

The mods invite you to join in our Week 2 challenge. Taking us back to our childhood with a Sesame Street themed Challenge......THE LETTER P!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10726381/feb-week-2-mod-challenge-the-letter-p#latest
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    runarml
    Week 2
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 145.5
    Today's Weight: 143
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Oh man! I'm sorry I was MIA. I was ill all weekend with a fever and sore throat:(
    @Navydaddjtc

getfitgal123
    weigh day - Sat
    PW: ?
    CW: 157.1
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mechelle15
    Sunday wk 2
    Pw 198.0
    Cw 197.2
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Steps feb 10th
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Checking in to apologize for my absence today. I'm having IT issues at work and I have a nauseating headache. I will check weigh-ins when I get home.

• melissafeagins
    Options
    Melissa Feagins
    Week 2
    PW: 171.0
    CW: 171.0
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    maithileesj
    Week 1

@melissafeagins , @Navydaddjtc I noticed that my name doesn't figure on the Feb spreadsheet. I didn't weigh-in for two weeks straight, so I'll understand if I've been taken off the team. But if there's a chance you can put me back on, then I'd really love to stay with this wonderful group!

I'll have to get someone to tell me how this works, but I will try to find out later today
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Checking in to apologize for my absence today. I'm having IT issues at work and I have a nauseating headache. I will check weigh-ins when I get home.

got you cover partner
This discussion has been closed.