WORKOUT WARRIORS - February 2019

Options

Replies

• steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc - Greg, steps and weights up to date to this point...

• steplaj
    Options
    Good Morning Warriors

Had a bad day yesterday, ate more than one thing I shouldn't have... In any case, I don't think I went way over on calories, just sugar. Have to do better today - I know I can! Started the day off with a bad headache and we are finally expecting snow - 4 to 6 inches this afternoon, which will be right through commute home. Should be fun, not!

@rheaj1991 - we can do this together. Let's both agree, no "junk food" today - how about it, we got a deal?

@Aetheldreda - wow, awesome step count - how do you manage to get that many steps in? I have a hard time topping 13k. Have a great time in the mountains, I am sure we are all waiting for some awesome photos... Have fun!

@megnolia82 - Oh no! Hope you are feeling better today. Have some soup and get some rest. Feel Better!

@LiveLaughLove1969 - Excercising is good but you have to start off light and only do what you can, don't over do it. Let us know how that drink goes - great on stopping the med, but hopefully the cholesterol will get back to normal. Keep us informed.

@NikMar - step a bit low? Dang, seem pretty normal in comparison with mine. Plus that doesn't account for your swimming, awesome job. Great idea with the chili, hopefully that will flush out any cold you may have brewing.

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    6qoliuvy784p.jpg
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    NikMar Monday steps: 12,178

Ahh, found the chocolate stash left over from Christmas...My excuse is that I'm feeding my cold! >:) probably won't help my weigh in on Thursday though! :/

@boehle - how's it going with the new team?
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/11:14,707
    Still sick
    But had a busier day
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great day. I got to run outside today!!!😀
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Did pretty well today. I did have some ice cream and homemade banana bread (sorry @steplaj didn't see today's challenge until just now) but stuck firmly to serving size. Am under my calorie limit and should be getting in my water goal in a few mins (working on draining my 32 oz bottle).

Did a 45 minute kickboxing class today for exercise.

Steps: 12,500
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Steps

2/10: 9745
    2/11: 10539
    2/12: 13280
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Steps Tues 12th Feb - 12,817

Rest day.
  • Mechell15
    Options
    Steps 2-12-19
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/12: 23,820
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Quiarga
    Week 2
    Wednesdays
    Previous 125.6
    Current 124.4
  • steplaj
    Options
    39a4j9fr0p8a.jpg

Good Morning Team!

Team Workout Warriors is setting the bar once again. Please, help us stay on top in the STEP CHALLENGE - Be sure to post your steps every day...

Motivate - I challenge each of our steppers to make a conscious effort to go out and add an extra 1k, 2k or 3k steps. Let's try to push our numbers and show the other teams what it means to be a WARRIOR!

Get out there and do some stepping...

Reminder,,,
    @myfritzie (Mon, Tue)
    @abowersgirl (Mon, Tue)
    @megnolia82 (Tue)
    @NikMar (Tue)

Thanks!
    Let's Go Warriors!!!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    39a4j9fr0p8a.jpg

Good Morning Team!

Team Workout Warriors is setting the bar once again. Please, help us stay on top in the STEP CHALLENGE - Be sure to post your steps every day...

Motivate - I challenge each of our steppers to make a conscious effort to go out and add an extra 1k, 2k or 3k steps. Let's try to push our numbers and show the other teams what it means to be a WARRIOR!

Get out there and do some stepping...

Reminder,,,
    @myfritzie (Mon, Tue)
    @abowersgirl (Mon, Tue)
    @megnolia82 (Tue)
    @NikMar (Tue)

Thanks!
    Let's Go Warriors!!!

Calm it down Steve.
  • steplaj
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »
    Quiarga
    Week 2
    Wednesdays
    Previous 125.6
    Current 124.4

Nice job Casey - keep it up, your doing awesome!
  • steplaj
    Options
    WORKOUT WARRIORS

I challenge every member of the Workout Warrior team to "STEP IT UP" when it comes to your walking (or running) the rest of this week.

Try increasing your daily step count by adding an extra 1k - 2k - or even 3k extra steps to your daily total... Let's help keep the sneaker industry busy and wear the soles off our sneakers... Be sure to post your adjusted goal here in the team chat...

How about it - who is willing to STEP IT UP...
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Quiarga
    Week 2
    Wednesdays
    Previous 125.6
    Current 124.4

Thanks Steve!

I'm getting so darn close to goal, just inching there little by little! I just bought some meal prep containers and ordered a new lunchbox that's big enough to fit them. Monday I start my adventure of working again full time! And I'm not going to let that derail me from reaching my goal! I'm planning ahead!

I'm also savoring my last quiet day at home by myself during the day!! My husband works from home tomorrow, and Friday I have a meet and greet lunch/paperwork with the new company. Things are about to change so much!! I'm so behind on posts here, I've only stopped in to post my weigh-ins, but I'm going to try to get caught up now!
  • steplaj
    Options
    Quiarga
    Week 2
    Wednesdays
    Previous 125.6
    Current 124.4

Thanks Steve!

I'm getting so darn close to goal, just inching there little by little! I just bought some meal prep containers and ordered a new lunchbox that's big enough to fit them. Monday I start my adventure of working again full time! And I'm not going to let that derail me from reaching my goal! I'm planning ahead!

I'm also savoring my last quiet day at home by myself during the day!! My husband works from home tomorrow, and Friday I have a meet and greet lunch/paperwork with the new company. Things are about to change so much!! I'm so behind on posts here, I've only stopped in to post my weigh-ins, but I'm going to try to get caught up now!

Hopefully things will settle down once you get situated in the new position. Then you can return to us, hopefully hit goal, and become one of our "maintenance" members. You really do look awesome! You are doing great...

We love when you get active in the group, you are such an awesome friend, motivator, supporter... We will be so glad when you are back to a rhythm and posting regularly again.

So glad your doing well. Stay in touch and keep us up to date...
  • steplaj
    Options
    Just got a craving for chocolate so I had to settle my craving - mmmm.

yw4rldiczn1o.jpg
    zyjz0z3mb7dx.jpg
  • Mechell15
    Options
    WORKOUT WARRIORS

I challenge every member of the Workout Warrior team to "STEP IT UP" when it comes to your walking (or running) the rest of this week.

Try increasing your daily step count by adding an extra 1k - 2k - or even 3k extra steps to your daily total... Let's help keep the sneaker industry busy and wear the soles off our sneakers... Be sure to post your adjusted goal here in the team chat...

How about it - who is willing to STEP IT UP...

So it looks like at the end of last week i had about 67k steps. So I will try to hit 74k this week.
This discussion has been closed.