Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Lindamtuck2018
    Week 2
    PW 260.8
    CW 259.2

One more pound and I am back to my original start weight that I started mfp with. I only have had one binge in the last three weeks. Getting the binge eating eating under control is key to me losing weight.
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    2/14. 16239
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I will be a a no cell service this weekend ...yeahhhh.....do we hav til midnig he to get out stps in sunday night????
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I just got my clothes together for my first 5k of the year.
    I also signed up for another one at the end of March. I'd really like to find one monthly.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    I also signed up for another one at the end of March. I'd really like to find one monthly.

Post a pic of FLAT JULIE... I will post FLAT BEKA when I get to the hotel tomorrow PM. Regina just txt that it is supposed to rain during the ENTIRE 15k. I have never ran in a poncho
  • boehle
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

Post a pic of FLAT JULIE... I will post FLAT BEKA when I get to the hotel tomorrow PM. Regina just txt that it is supposed to rain during the ENTIRE 15k. I have never ran in a poncho

Whats flat? Me no understand lol
  • Beka3695
    Options
    you lay out your clothing, ear buds, bib, shoes, etc and photo without you in them
  • boehle
    Options
    you lay out your clothing, ear buds, bib, shoes, etc and photo without you in them

Oh, I can do that after my run but not before as I don't get my bib and stuff until I get there tomorrow. They don't mail them here without a huge fee so I always just pick it up when I get there with my mug and hoodie.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    o6a615aixa1d.jpeg

This was my FLAT BEKA for the Peachtree last year.
  • boehle
    Options
    What is the pink thing? A hair tie?
  • boehle
    Options
    I am an odd one. I rarely run with music. I completed my half without any music at all. Just was focusing in my head.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    What is the pink thing? A hair tie?

Silicone wedding band
  • ssummerlin80
    ssummerlin80 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to get some outdoor activity of some kind in over the weekend, but the weather forecast is looking pretty bad. I am going to try to get to the gym Saturday and Sunday to make up for a couple of workout days lost last week. Good luck with the 15k @Beka3695 !
  • boehle
    Options
    Just my outfit for the morning.
    0vi38ze7261a.jpg
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

What does everyone have going on this weekend?

I am looking forward to cleaning my house tomorrow then Sunday running a 15k thru Downtown Atlanta. I am so praying that I don't get kicked off the course. This race has a strict 15min/mile cut off, AND this will be the longest race I have run to date. I am thinking the course is pretty flat, so hopefully this won't be an issue.

CONFESSION: I am not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow. I have not even peeked all week. I have had a week of emotional eating. From dealing with my grandmother's estate, a falling out with a friend, and one of my favorite clients calling to say his 18 yr old son was found murdered.... it has been a stressful week. My food choices have been more like that of a college freshman away from home for the first time.

My goal for Sunday is to use my run time to recenter my head and renew my discipline. I always feel more centered after a run, and this is a long one :)

That sounds like an awful week :(

Kick *kitten* on Sunday <3

• ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I was naughty and had pancakes for breakfast at a coffee shop this morning. My husband gave me the “please please please” eyes and I couldn’t say no as he’s had a tough week (his boss told him to take a long weekend as his anxiety and stress is through the roof).

I usually make him feel better with takeaway, so instead I made fakeaway crispy beef with salt and pepper fries for dinner. It went down a treat. In the morning I’m going to surprise him with baked oats and take him down the beach. I’m trying to make him healthy versions of his fav comfort foods.
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Hugs @Beka3695
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    @ShowKitten We will look amazing for the respective weddings in our lives. I know it!
  • mac90kh
    mac90kh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mac90kh
    PW 200lbs
    CW 196.2
  • suzabelle522
    suzabelle522 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Steps;

2/14 6,840

@Beka 3695, good luck on your race on Sunday! Hope next week is less stressful for you.
This discussion has been closed.