Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Awesome, we have a nice team for Microscope March. All are welcome!
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    edited February 2019
    I am 100% in for Microscope March!
    Like Brenda, I won't count calories, but I will definitely track water, sleep, exercise, stress level, etc. I was tracking my resting bpm at one point in an effort to get it down, so I may add that, too!

ETA: Would it be possible for us to have a thread for this? I would love to read everyone's experiences all in one thread even if it's just copied from our personal threads. I think those types of things tend to get buried in all of our well wishes and recipe-sharing, etc (which is awesome, of course!).
  • LadyBlanks
    I was just going to post the same thing. I think a thread would be good. I will create it on March 1st.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    <3 can't wait <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Would love to join the Microscope March please! <3 I won't be counting calories, if that's ok. Thank you :) For me, I hope that by the end of 2019, I will get to my GW of 50kg. :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Yasssssssssss new thread time! This makes me super happy! @LadyBlanks Trace do you have a template we can use?

@volgirl1322 150 by JULY?! At our pace we'll be at 150 by the end of April LOL (which is my plan! I want to be 155 by the time our work contest is over, which is Mar29th) You need loftier goals ma' frand! LOL
  • LadyBlanks
    Ooh, I like that 155-pound goal by 29 March. I know it is possible. Let's get er done.
  • volgirl1322
    LOL APril is a great goal for sure especially with microscope march coming up!
  • mistymeadows2005
    LOL APril is a great goal for sure especially with microscope march coming up!

RIGHT?! I thought so :) 2 pounds a week puts me at 159 so I gotta squeak out 2.5/week to make it...not impossible but lofty LOL
  • futuredrbri
    I am hoping for 144 by the end of March. That's right at 2 lbs/week! My reach goal is 140, but I will take what I can get!
  • jadepearl
    At the rate I am going, I wish and I hope to see 59kg (130lbs) by the end of March :worried:
  • LadyBlanks
    I am going to make the Microscope March thread on 27 February so that it is available to all on March 1. We have different time zones and I want everyone to be able to post their March 1 post on March 1 regardless of time zone.
  • volgirl1322
    Thanks Tracey I am looking forward to it so much, think it will be just what I need!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    GOOD CALL TRACEY! I wouldn't have even thought of that <3
  • jadepearl
    So looking forward to it <3
  • futuredrbri
    Thanks Tracey! I am so excited!
  • LadyBlanks
    Weighed in at 173.4 this morning leaving me with 5.4 pounds to lose by Friday. 1.8 pounds per night. I am confident I can do it. I may need to keep the carbs low.

OAN: I found an awesome low carb bread recipe that is made in the bread machine. I have some ingredients that I ordered that I am waiting to come in and once they come in, I will be making me some bread. Some real life size sandwich sized sliced bread with 2g net carbs per slice.
  • volgirl1322
    Dang I love all things bread.....you will have to share the recipe and pics when you make it!
  • LadyBlanks
    Will do for sure! I see some really good sammies in my future.
  • futuredrbri
    PLEASE share that recipe after you've tried it! I would love to had an egg salad sandwich :p