Daily Accountability Thread

Replies

• GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    End of day accountability check-in. I decided to unplug all things electronic for a couple of days and it was great to spend time in the beautiful outdoors, I completed a book and just kicked my feet up. Back to work tomorrow :-( but I am ready to take it on!
  • GrokRockStar
    Accountability check in. On track with the food and cals for heart health, but getting the water down is taking a bit longer than planned. I've only had about 32oz, but the day is still young...need to focus.
  • GrokRockStar
    Accountable for everything that goes into my body, mind, and spirit today. I am grateful that I'm able to make the right choices and have the willingness to do so. Today is a day of relaxation and reflection, so nothing too strenuous or heavy, just kicking back, paying attention, and enjoying the day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Accountability check in. It's Friday yippee! Today is a sunny and warm day in the high desert, and I'm loving it! My food and plan is on track, and the water is getting in, although slowly. I need to ramp up my workouts via Fitbit coach, no more putting it off. So this weekend (along with planting) I'll be focusing on my exercise more.
    I started planting sunflower and wildflowers as I anticipate my bee hives. I'm really excited to be a beekeeper!!
  • GrokRockStar
    Accountability check in. It's Monday and I didn't get the best sleep last night. But I'm plugging along and focusing on sticking with my IF, food and water plans and confident that I'll reach my goals.
    Here's to a great day!
  • LynGrahamKemp
    LynGrahamKemp Posts: 32 Member
    I've finally made time for MFP. Although I have been working out, my food intake is all out of wack. Just did my macros, now all I need to do is go shopping today and meal prep.
  • GrokRockStar
    edited March 2018
    Checking in to pledge accountability for which foods that I put into my body and although there's snow on the ground and 10° outside, It's cozy indoors for some Fitbit Coach exercises.
    Here's to a great day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Checking in to claim my accountability. It’s been a lazy day today, but I’ve been catching up on reading and cuddling with my furkids. It was nice “Me Time.”
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    I was looking for a way to notify friends of my username change because of the security breach. If you are a friend of SassyBMT, you can now ask to be added to be friends on SexY_ret1REE57 's list. I am the same but the name has been changed to bump up security.
    Keep pushing forward to your goals and see you on the flip side.

Bonita
  • GrokRockStar
    Checking in for accountability. Today is a day of focus and being on track after a few days of not being at my best.
    My goals for today are:

- Water, at least 64oz
    - Eat keto
    - Log my food
    - get in a min of 5,000 steps
  • GrokRockStar
    Checking in for accountability. Today is a catch up day on work, so I'll be spending most of my day indoors, in front of a computer. I'm into a 24 hour fast, so I don't have to worry about food so much, but I do have to get the water and electrolytes in.

My goals for today are:
    - Drink lots of water, especially when I feel the hunger pangs
    - Don't eat food until after 6pm tonight (started fasting last night at 6pm)
    - When I do eat, eat LCHF

That's it!
  • GrokRockStar
    edited April 2018
    Checking in for accountability. Today I'll be catching up on sleep, didn't get much last night.

My goals for today are:
    - Drink lots of water
    - Eat within a 6hr window (10am through 4pm)
    - Eat LCHF

That's it!
  • GrokRockStar
    Checking in for accountability. Today I'm meeting with my tax preparer, so I'm a little stressed about it. I won't stress-eat over it. This is life, we all go through it.

My goals for today are:
    - Don't stress
    - Don't get on the scale
    - Be kind

• GrokRockStar
    Been away for almost 2 months and have not been on plan for the most part. I'm back to check in to be accountable just for today, one day at a time.

My plans for today are simple, to be mindful with what I put in my mouth (strickly keto), and drink my H2O. That's all.
  • GrokRockStar
    edited June 2018
    Being accountable for today. Especially with eat what I should and avoid what I shouldn't
  • GrokRockStar
    Being accountable for today. Gotta get the water down, and move my body. The food will continue to be a work in progress, but I plan on sticking to it, just for today.
  • QueenDoctor_
    QueenDoctor_ Posts: 2 Member
    Im being accountable today. I’ve had another good day under my calorie goals. What’s even better is that I’ve not had processed sugar in 3 days which is great all things considered.
  • GrokRockStar
    I recommitted today - just for today, to my program of lower carbs (under 80g), low sugar (under 5g) and intermittent fasting of 20:4.
    Wishing all of you a great day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Committing for another day and met most of my macros, although my calories are still too low:
    Carbs = under 90g (upped it from 80g yesterday)
    Sugar = less than 2 tsp (upped it from 1tsp to 2)
    Water = 64oz (no problem getting there)
    IF Met = 20hr fast, 4hr Feast
  • GrokRockStar
    Another day of commitments. but not feeling well, so I'll have to do my best. Here's to a great day to stay focused and on track!
  • GrokRockStar
    Committing to another day of being on track. The only challenges for today is not being able to exercise. The weather is blah, plus I'm not feeling well. But everything else should fall into place:
    Carbs = under 90g
    Sugar = less than 2 tsp
    Water = 64oz (aiming for it)
    IF Met = 20:4 will not be met, it'll be more like 17 hours of fasting
  • GrokRockStar
    Checking in on this glorious Sunday. Nothing major planned, just taking it easy and will probably take the fur-kids to play in the snow.
    Here's to a great day!
  • GrokRockStar
    End-of-Day check in, as I'm done eating for the day. Not enough water today, so I'm trying to choke it down tonight. All of my other macros have been met. Looking forward to a better day tomorrow!
  • GrokRockStar
    Another day of committing to my plan, just for today. I'm lucky to be able to rest today due to some shoulder and back pain, and although I'm not feeling 100%, I'm grateful to be feeling overall healthy and happy.

Here's wishing you all a great day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Daily check in to commit to sticking to my macros. I had major dental work yesterday and recovering from my mouth trauma, so eating is not in the forefront of my mind. I'm still basking in gratitude today and feeling good, although my mouth is really sore. I hope to get back to my regularly eating in the next couple of days. I'm drinking lots of water, so that's a good thing, I have not complaints.

Wishing you all a great, blessed day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Checking in for accountability. I didn't do so great today, so I've decided to start my fast for today, for the next 20hrs. Hoping that I can stick with the program:
    123df0b3-2314-4ed5-831d-392597a1c2dd.png
  • GrokRockStar
    Accountable just for today and feeling accomplished!
  • gf7004
    gf7004 Posts: 17 Member
    Day 10 of being consistent with my diet goals of drinking more water and staying within my calorie range. I'm thinking about going back to gym on the 1st to do regularly scheduled resistance work.
  • GrokRockStar
    @gf7004, Way to go with consistency!
  • gf7004
    gf7004 Posts: 17 Member
    Thanks!

Day 17 and I'm still pushing ahead. This morning, my doctor said that she was pleased with the results, so I see no reason to stop any time soon :)