TEAM: Flab-U-Less (March)

Replies

• mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Well, today was the worst day for eating since I started mfp over a year ago. I have NO idea what or how to log today. I was bored, anxious, and at my brother's house that is crammed to the rafters with nothing but junk food. There was a bag of m&m's, lance crackers, pb&j sandwich, chips....pretty sure that was it, but I didn't weigh any of it or pay attention to what I was eating. He is not out of ICU yet like we thought and my dad (an M.D.) is waiting on the rest of the labs to find out what is going on. So...now I wait some more...but at least I brushed and flossed already to mitigate some of the mindless eating.
  • mram3582
    Daily Post: 03/07 Thursday
    Track: no-1st or 2nd time ever since starting
    Calories: over
    Exercise-no...unless mindless pacing counts
    Daily goal: Snail racing monetary bets placed here. Tomorrow...we'll do it again!
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 465 Member
    March 6 daily post
    Track: Yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise; yes
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Daily post 3/7

Track... yes
    Calories...under by 200
    Exercise... Yes
  • empire5
    empire5 Posts: 256 Member
    Daily post - 7th March
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under by 50
    Exercise: 40 minute walk
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Well, today was the worst day for eating since I started mfp over a year ago. I have NO idea what or how to log today. I was bored, anxious, and at my brother's house that is crammed to the rafters with nothing but junk food. There was a bag of m&m's, lance crackers, pb&j sandwich, chips....pretty sure that was it, but I didn't weigh any of it or pay attention to what I was eating. He is not out of ICU yet like we thought and my dad (an M.D.) is waiting on the rest of the labs to find out what is going on. So...now I wait some more...but at least I brushed and flossed already to mitigate some of the mindless eating.

@mram3582 : that sounds really stressful, hope you have an answer soon, and that it's good news. Stress eating under such circumstances is totally understandable. Brushing and flossing is already brave, I wouldn't have done that on a binge day!
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Username: mrs1spy
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    PW = 180.0 (March 1)
    CW = 179.9 (March 8)
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,470 Member
    User name: Suezq72760
    Mar Week 1
    PW: 149
    CW: 149.4
  • over_oxers
    over_oxers Posts: 47 Member
    Daily Post march 7
    Track: yes
    Calories Under: yes
    Exercise : not formally but got a ton of steps in at work.
  • erinam92
    erinam92 Posts: 21 Member
    Username: erinam92
    Week: March Week 1
    PW = 124.6
    CW= 124.6

Had a bad week this week so I'm just really pleased I didn't gain. Back on track again this week!
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 465 Member
    mram3582 wrote: »

I would have been right there with you- feeling like there’s nothing that you can do to change a difficult situation is VERY stressful. If this is your worse day in a year, you are doing very well.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member

Username: leni1us
    Week: March, Week 1
    Weigh in Day, Friday
    PW: 163.0
    CW: 162.1
  • lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    username: lk2011
    March, Week 1
    PW 172
    CW 172.4

I cannot tell you how THRILLED I am that I only gained .4 lbs after 2 weeks traveling. If it weren't for accountability in MFP, and this group, I may have gone off the rails.

I just got home Thursday and I feel bad I have been too busy to post daily. I should be caught up with life in the next few days and back to participating. I see we have a lot of new people in our group! I can't wait to go back through and catch up on the posts.
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    edited March 2019
    Daily post 08.03.19

Tracked
    Calories - 578 over including exercise :/ Was already negative in calories by late afternoon, so I decided to skip dinner because I really wasn't hungry. And then I snacked out of boredom :s
    Exercise- 7km walk

Good news is that my appetite has gone down. Bad news is that bingeing can happen anytime :(
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    edited March 2019
    Daily post for Friday, 3/8
    Track: Yes
    Calories/macros: No, over a little/No, over in carbs - enjoying a lot of collard greens!
    Exercise: No
    I changed my daily calorie goal from 1400 to 1300 and was 44 cal over! So, by yesterday's standard, I was under! Hahaha!
  • mram3582
    Today was better. After work, I kept myself busy by doing my brother's taxes since he had all the stuff sitting on his desk and he had asked me to help him the week before he went to the hospital. At least he has super simple taxes unlike mine which take an entire day to devote to just doing taxes. It kept me from having a chips and dip binge and the weather here is nasty so I don't want to go outside tonight.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Daily Post: March
    Track: 8th
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 40 min walk
    Today's water intake: 55 ounces
This discussion has been closed.