WORKOUT WARRIORS - March 2019

Options

Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: Β»

Don't feel bad - I failed my own challenge... And I never got my invite for dinner to Legal Seafood...

β˜πŸΌπŸ˜‚ where are my manners?!! Next time I swing by and pick you and the fam up--- seafood time!🀣
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Daily Post: Monday , March 25th
    Username: SLIMn2016

βœ… Track: Yes
    βœ… Calories: Yes, fasting
    βœ… Exercise: Yes, Rowing, Elliptical, Treadmill & walking
    βœ… Water: 164 oz.

πŸ—£Comments: Happy Monday πŸ€—
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

πŸ’ͺ🏻😁 SMILE through the turmoil, stress & troubles--- powering on and treading water---head above the waves!! πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜… β™₯.β€’:*¨¨*:β€’.β™₯WE GOT THIS TEAM!β™₯.β€’:*¨¨*:β€’.β™₯

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I posted my favorite workout in the other thread and forgot to post it here. So better late than never: my favorite workout is hiking at our local nature preserve. I can do an easy mile at the animal habitat or 15 miles from the parking lot west and down to the river. The photo was taken on the east end near the antenna farm at the top. j4pdsh4gxft8.jpg
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Today's my birthday and for once kept it healthy. Stuck to my planned meals and made it to my karate class tonight. Steps were also pretty high for me today.

We're moving offices and they took my computer away from me today meaning I couldn't do any work and had no choice but to pack. Was on my feet all day. Just had some cereal post workout and am about to hop in the shower then crash. Hope everyone has a good evening!

Steps: 17419
    Water: 96 oz
    Calories eaten: 1350/1290
    Calories burned: 1279
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    βœ… Steps: 16,078 / 8.35 miles
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Today's my birthday and for once kept it healthy. Stuck to my planned meals and made it to my karate class tonight. Steps were also pretty high for me today.

We're moving offices and they took my computer away from me today meaning I couldn't do any work and had no choice but to pack. Was on my feet all day. Just had some cereal post workout and am about to hop in the shower then crash. Hope everyone has a good evening!

πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽΆHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ Great job today!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Sunday steps: 9652
    Today: 13561

Another hectic day and late night. But I’m doing well with my eating. Ill
    Check back in tomorrow!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

HAPPY BIRTHDAYπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰
    STEPS POSTED
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    3b8qpd5e1210.png
    FOR WEEK 3 STEPPERS
    1ST PLACE @runarml <<<130,887
    2ND PLACE @SLIMn2016 <124,086
    3RD PLACE @NikMar <<<<90,378
    HONORABLE MENTION
    @NAVYDADDJTC&lt;<<<<<<88,221
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited March 2019
    Options
    wtjtgrxff9v6.png
    Daily Post STATS UPDATE:MONDAY 25 MARCH
    Username: NAVYDADDJTC
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, 1267/1500
    Exercise: Yard work.....MOVING PELLETS 40 LB BAGS
    Water: oz.96<<<<WHEN I AM WALKING YOU CAN HEAR THE WATER SLOSHING...
    Steps: 11020

I HAVE ANOTHER 15 BAGS OF PELLETS TO MOVE TOMORROW THEN IT'S DONE FOR NEXT SEASON.
    THEN IT'S JUST GETTING THIS PROPERTY CLEANED UP AFTER SNOWMAGEDDEN 2019
    LOTS TO DO AND LOTS OF CALORIES TO BURN.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    THIS MORNINGS MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO<<<<10:22 RUN TIME
    Win The Morning, WIN THE DAY! Listen Every Day! MORNING MOTIVATION
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irBqtdVM-LU&amp;list=PLTFCM8gfGxuHBhndEzKpwLNbBn617cRft&amp;index=6
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    16lpzc2vlc09.png
    34687qilift6.png
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Username: runarml
    Weigh in Week: Week 4
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 142
    Weight Today: 142

Sorry for the late weigh in! We got back Sunday night from spring break and the kids didn't have school Monday so I kept thinking Monday was Sunday. I've been way too indulgent lately so now it's time to kick things back into gear!
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc

Hello Warriors

Just wanted to pop in and say hello - Happy Tuesday. I have been busy all day but should be popping in this afternoon to get caught up on things.

Greg and anyone else who is interested, you will be happy to know that I recently made a charitable donation to a worthy cause. What makes this so special is that I don't generally donate to many groups because the organizations keep so much of the donation supporting high end salaries and such. I choose my organization's very wisely only after checking out the organizations thoroughly...

The group I just donated to is a very worthy cause and one that will touch Greg personally!

https://mavestadog.org/vests/

Be sure to check out this cause and if you have $5, $10, $20 - feel free to make a donation, your money could keep a canine officer or soldier from being fatally wounded.
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Steps: Monday 25 Mar: 11,312 - not too bad, although the steps I did for combat were a little low. Think I must be tired with it being the end of term. Roll on Friday! :)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday , March 26th
    Username: SLIMn2016

βœ… Track: Yes
    βœ… Calories: Yes, fasting
    βœ… Exercise: Yes, Strength training class, elliptical, treadmill (morning) & Rowing, Arc trainer & Treadmill (evening)
    βœ… Water: 233.8

βœ… Steps: 22,005/ 11.5 miles

πŸ—£Comments: Happy Tuesday πŸ€—
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    dcfbtd0ltj5a.png
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    insntg1sbjd0.png
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Week: 3
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 237.8
    Today's Weight: 237.8

Just carry my weight over. Sorry I'm in the middle of moving and forgot on Friday and my scale is packed. Hopefully life will be back to almost normal soon.
This discussion has been closed.