February (Month 1) SW: 235.5

March SW: 224.2
    Week 1: 223.1 (-1.1)
    Week 2: 233.2 (+1.1)
    Week 3: 222.3 (-1.9)
    Week 4: 221.2 (-1.1)

Total Loss for March: 3lb
    Total Loss Overall: 24.8

Definitely had a slower loss this month, but happy to be back down, and less than February! At least hoping to be sub 220 by the time I take my trip. Ready for April!

A loss is a loss, such a great job!!
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sunday was 166. Crazy couple days, as I drove up to Seattle and back yesterday for a dog I’m breeding another of my dogs to. The life of showing and breeding dogs is definitely not all glamorous! Ha. On the bright side, I ate little yesterday as I drove.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    MARCH WK 04

Fri 22nd
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - no time due to travelling

Sat 23rd
    Meal tracking - yes, everything even my gins!
    Under calories - no chance
    Exercise - yes lots of dancing at the concert

Sun 24th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - no
    Exercise - yes, 2hours walk around the coast

Mon 25th
    Meal tracking - yes
    under calories - no
    Exercise - no, ended up in emergency doctors with double ear infection and swollen tonsils. Hoping anti biotics kick in so I can get back in the gym

@Tracie_Lord, ouch! Let's hope the antibiotics kick in soon and you start to feel like your old self again!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kidkees wrote: »
    Sunday was 166. Crazy couple days, as I drove up to Seattle and back yesterday for a dog I’m breeding another of my dogs to. The life of showing and breeding dogs is definitely not all glamorous! Ha. On the bright side, I ate little yesterday as I drove.

@kidkees, holding steady, but down a couple for the month!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Original SW(11/26/2018): 246.0

Definitely had a slower loss this month, but happy to be back down, and less than February! At least hoping to be sub 220 by the time I take my trip. Ready for April!

@cmhubbard92, you summed it up nicely...down a pound from last week, and down three for the month and heading in the right direction!! Well done!!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,961 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    The April thread is up and running. Please take a moment to pop over there and introduce yourselves to the new team mates that will be forthcoming. If you know you are not going to continue into April, please let me know!! I do not want to have to chase you down for the next two weeks, looking for a weigh-in!!

@drea2011, @aminor55, now's your chance to register for April if you would like to officially return to The Big Butt Theory.

@karrihowlett, @mickey10111, you will be automatically rolled over into April as I have been transferring your weight over. If you could pop back on here around the 29th or 30th of March and give me an updated weight that would be appreciated. Your starting weight for April should be accurate, and not the one from a few weeks ago.

Hi Lisa, it looks like there's a typo for my starting weight in April. You guys said the last week of March rolled over to be the starting weight in April, right? If so, my start weight should be 167.5lbs. Not sure if I let you know or @AB0215. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate the time and effort you spend orchestrating all of this, so thank you thank you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    March 25
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    63 min hike
    Steps: 13293
    Water: 88oz

Have a good Tuesday

@murdog3t, nice step total for yesterday, Tami!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Mon March 25th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 29 min Focus T25 Cardio

Today was a good day. Now I just need to keep the momentum up for the rest of the week :)

@thedestar, one day at a time!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    The April thread is up and running. Please take a moment to pop over there and introduce yourselves to the new team mates that will be forthcoming. If you know you are not going to continue into April, please let me know!! I do not want to have to chase you down for the next two weeks, looking for a weigh-in!!

@drea2011, @aminor55, now's your chance to register for April if you would like to officially return to The Big Butt Theory.

@karrihowlett, @mickey10111, you will be automatically rolled over into April as I have been transferring your weight over. If you could pop back on here around the 29th or 30th of March and give me an updated weight that would be appreciated. Your starting weight for April should be accurate, and not the one from a few weeks ago.

Hi Lisa, it looks like there's a typo for my starting weight in April. You guys said the last week of March rolled over to be the starting weight in April, right? If so, my start weight should be 167.5lbs. Not sure if I let you know or @AB0215. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate the time and effort you spend orchestrating all of this, so thank you thank you!!

@Kwinnero, it'll be correct when Ashley finishes setting up the spreadsheet for April; not to worry!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    I have been moving within the same couple of pounds for the past few weeks. Something in my brain gets me stuck between 200 and 210 and I haven't been under 200 since 2001. That is NOT going to happen to me this time. Thanks to this team I have not given up and will be under 200 this spring!

@swauters, love, love, love your resolve to do it this time!! I have complete faith in you!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »

A loss is a loss, such a great job!!

Thank you!!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options

@cmhubbard92, you summed it up nicely...down a pound from last week, and down three for the month and heading in the right direction!! Well done!!

Thank you Lisa!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 4 – 3/26 – Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – over a 1 hour walk,
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge