Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    HAPPY SATURDAY!

So here is where I get to be
    lgirsto1l9p5.jpg

Overdue weigh-ins - get them in or you won't have a starting weight for April, and we will all be sad...
    @MrsBeckiC1 (Sunday)
    @Astrue (Monday)
    @Cory17 (Thursday)
    @Bear479 (Friday)
    If you are leaving the team, let us know. If not, get those weights in - try to think back to the day it was due :smile:

Due today!
    @Kittu125
    @matthewsfive
    @Micki48
    @treebek

Try to be prompt since tomorrow is not only a new week, but a whole new month.
  • jugar
    Options
    Go ahead over to the April chat thread to introduce yourselves and meet our new members!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Friday steps - 6,074

Sure hope I beat that today. Not a good week for steps.
  • micki48
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Connie7355 wrote: »
    Weigh in Week 4
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    PW: 195.4
    CW: 195.4

Hopefully April will be better. I've had a really good week...just didn't show up on the scale.

You know what is often happening during really good weeks when you don't see a change on the scale? You are building muscle and losing fat. Take your measurements and see if that's what happening!

Totally agree. Take your measurements. I do mine once a month. Also this may just be an up day (or stay the same day) for your body. I gained two weeks ago. Day after official weigh in I was down. And, of course, drink your water.
  • jugar
    Options
    2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg
    March steppers!

There are an awful lot of holes for this week. Let's get them in, so we can impress ourselves with the gigantic number of steps taken during the month of March. Then see if it can be beat during April!

You know who you are - try to get those numbers to me by the end of Saturday, OK? And then we'll see who wants to continue, drop, or join for April. I think we need a prize. A congratulatory haiku or limerick or other silly poem written to the top stepper? What would be a great reward?
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Treebek
    Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 194.8
    CW: 193.4

I’m sorry that I totally missed last weeks weigh in. I was busy all weekend and didn’t even realize until Monday. Not that I had anything great to report, this morning was the first time the scale moved in two weeks.
  • jugar
    Options
    treebek wrote: »
    Treebek
    Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 194.8
    CW: 193.4

I’m sorry that I totally missed last weeks weigh in. I was busy all weekend and didn’t even realize until Monday. Not that I had anything great to report, this morning was the first time the scale moved in two weeks.

Good to see you back! You had a great month - 5.6 pounds in total, with a large amount the first 2 weeks, so it is normal to have a pause before the numbers keep going down. Well done!
  • jugar
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    Week 4
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    PW 238.8
    CW:236.2

That is 9 pounds this month - hats OFF!
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @jugar I got up this morning and was 2 lbs down. You’re right, I do need to take my measurements too. Thanks!!
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @micki48 you’re right Micki! Must have been an up day for me. Don’t you hate it when that happens on weigh in day??!!
  • micki48
    Options
    Week 4
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 203
    CW 203

@Connie7355 so happy you saw that great loss. And yes I don’t like that when it happens. I stayed the same. I’ll let you know if I’m down tomorrow.
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Steps -March
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sunday 12,580
    Monday 14,411
    Tuesday 16,867
    Wednesday 16,281
    Thursday 8,693
    Friday 12,650
    Saturday 13,404
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    HAPPY SATURDAY!

So here is where I get to be
    lgirsto1l9p5.jpg

Overdue weigh-ins - get them in or you won't have a starting weight for April, and we will all be sad...
    @MrsBeckiC1 (Sunday)
    @Astrue (Monday)
    @Cory17 (Thursday)
    @Bear479 (Friday)
    If you are leaving the team, let us know. If not, get those weights in - try to think back to the day it was due :smile:

Due today!
    @Kittu125
    @matthewsfive
    @Micki48
    @treebek

Try to be prompt since tomorrow is not only a new week, but a whole new month.

@jugar
    Apologize for delay

Today’s weigh in

March 30th- 184.8lbs no lost some but not what I signed up for. Having some tough weeks here. And seeing no loss even after all excercise. Will post steps in separate post
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Kittu125
    Steps for week
    3/24-7013
    3/25-16603
    3/26-14342
    3/27-7088
    3/28-6906
    3/29-4289
    3/30-10951

@jugar
  • micki48
    Options
    Saturday steps 11,012
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Way to go Friday weigh-in people!

There have been some impressive results. And @AmyRobF don't forget that you are 3 pounds down from where you started this month, even though you did not lose this week. And @Bear479 you have lost almost 4 pounds this month. You are both poised and ready to go for next week!

Still only one more weigh in for today:
    @leni1us - I know you're headed out on a week away and I hope you have a FANTASTIC time. Of course your place is held for you, but today's weigh-in would be helpful if possible. Thanks! OK, I have to go look up where is Mazatlan...

Heads-up for tomorrow - Saturday weigh-ins:
    @Kittu125
    @matthewsfive
    @Micki48
    @treebek

Sorry, our flight was at 7:00 am so we got out before the sun.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm back from vacation. I decided to just weigh in Friday as planned. That will give me a week to get my act together. I did not remain as diligent with my eating as I should have while on vacation but we did walk almost everywhere. I got my 10,000 steps in almost every day. We were at an all inclusive resort in Mazatlan so food and drinks were included, as was golf (the best part for the hubby). Now it's time to refocus. April is here!
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps 3/30~ 12,309
This discussion has been closed.