Mar 26 9743
    Mar 27 8691
    Mar 28 5168
    Mar 29 10827
    Mar 30 4055

@rheaj1991
    BOTH POSTED
    AT LEAST I HOPE THE CAKE WAS GOOD

They were delicious but am going to have to buckle up big time this week.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MY STORY MY FRIENDS
    THE GOOD BAD AND VERY UGLY

What a remarkable contribution and service you (and 💜 Shadow, God rest his soul) have made to the community/society and to our country❤️🇺🇸❤️--and the strength & courage you have endured to face to very worst and come out stronger is inspiring to say the very least. You have such a beautiful family also.😊 So much life to celebrate!

Thank you so much for giving us the privilege to to share in your journey Greg. And for being our 💪🏻😈💥FEARLESS LEADER! 🤗

• 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Wow Greg, thanks so much for sharing your story. Looking forward to seeing the after pic!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    [img]https://us.v- Welcome all new Warriors! I'm Melissa.....[/img]

Wow... talk about a survivor! Overcoming obstacles, injuries and illnesses, 4 kiddos, extracurriculars and a career. 🙌💫💪🏻😝💥 INCREDI-MOM!!!

Thanks so much for sharing Melissa... you're story is so motivating--you are a survivor!
    I hope you are recuperating well from the Gallbladder surgery.🤗
  • BabsVest1769
    BabsVest1769 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello Warriors! I’m Babs, coming to you from Las Vegas, Nevada, by way of Texas. I am a 49 year old mother and grandmother, bariatric surgery patient (2 years postop) and looking for motivation, encouragement, and accountability. My heaviest weight, pre-surgery, was 245. I’m 5’ 2”, so I was very round. My goal weight is 140, but my loss stalled at 153. Over the past year I have put on almost 10 pounds, thanks to stress eating. For a long while I was consistent about exercising, but in the last 6 months I have gotten out of the habit. I fell into the “exercise=weight loss” mindset and got really discouraged when the scale didn’t move the way I wanted it to. I recently realized what I was doing and am trying to get back into the “feel better and the weight loss will happen” mindset. I’m hoping that by having to report my activity, y’all will keep me honest and keep me moving!
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps - can't exactly remember the last time I posted!

3/27: 24,560
    3/28: 26,993
    3/29: 19,981
    3/30: 20,214
    3/31: 12,785

We have finally had some spring like weather here and not much snow/ice left so I was able to get outside a lot last week. Hoping it continues.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Daily Post: Sunday , March 31st
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 6.5 mile hike
    ✅ Water: 193.8
    Steps: 14,790 / 7.78 miles

🗣Comments: ♥.•:*¨¨*:•.♥LET’S GO! WE’VE GOT APRIL!!♥.•:*¨¨*:•.♥
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    hjb0rewr6r9o.pngjqn55goiuvds.pngxnbon7zekroi.png
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Gutcutter500
    Weigh-in: Sunday
    Week:1
    PW: 221.4
    CW: 225.2
    Steps: 91,508
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Name is Alan. I live in southeast Arkansas with my wife of 36 years and 3 sons 14, 15 and 16. I also have 2 daughters 30 and 29, a granddaughter 8 and a newly walking grandson 10 months. I feel for his mother. I have always been a chubby child who put on muscle and lost fat during high school and college sports. But, with adulthood and a sedentary lifestyle my weight went to 323 at my highest. We have done several weight loss programs. Finally I was successful in loosing 95 pounds and it has stayed off for the past 2 years. I have a lot of wonderful folks in MFP and especially in THE best group WORKOUT WARRIORS! Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Hello Warriors! I’m Babs, coming to you from Las Vegas, Nevada, by way of Texas. I am a 49 year old mother and grandmother, bariatric surgery patient (2 years post op) and looking for motivation, encouragement, and accountability. My heaviest weight, pre-surgery, was 245. I’m 5’ 2”, so I was very round. My goal weight is 140, but my loss stalled at 153. Over the past year I have put on almost 10 pounds, thanks to stress eating. For a long while I was consistent about exercising, but in the last 6 months I have gotten out of the habit. I fell into the “exercise=weight loss” mindset and got really discouraged when the scale didn’t move the way I wanted it to. I recently realized what I was doing and am trying to get back into the “feel better and the weight loss will happen” mindset. I’m hoping that by having to report my activity, y’all will keep me honest and keep me moving!

@BabsVest1769
    WELCOME TO THE TEAM
    I TOO ENJOY A BARIATRIC LIFESTYLE. HOWEVER I DID NOT HAVE BARIATRIC SURGERY.... I HAD DIVERTICULITIS AND WAS RUSHED TO EMERGENCY SURGERY IN 2015. I HAD MY ENTIRE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM REMOVED ALONG WITH OTHER INTERNAL ORGANS THAT WERE INFECTED AND BEYOND SAVING. I WOUND UP WITH A FULL AND PERMANENT ILEOSTOMY. I ONLY HAVE 18 INCHES LEFT OF THE ILEUM INTESTINE LEFT SO MY NUTRITIONIST AND I HAVE ME ON A BARIATRIC MEAL PLAN.
    THIS TEAM AND OUR MOTIVATORS WILL KEEP YOU FOCUSED AND MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. I 2 FELL INTO THAT EATING CRAP FOOD AND GAINED 6 POUNDS BACK OF THE 14 I LOST IN JAN/FEB. SO WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AND WE WILL GET OUR BUTTS HEADED BACK IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TOGETHER.
    AGAIN WELCOME TO THE WARRIORS.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Hi guys. Name is Alan. I live in southeast Arkansas with my wife of 36 years and 3 sons 14, 15 and 16. I also have 2 daughters 30 and 29, a granddaughter 8 and a newly walking grandson 10 months. I feel for his mother. I have always been a chubby child who put on muscle and lost fat during high school and college sports. But, with adulthood and a sedentary lifestyle my weight went to 323 at my highest. We have done several weight loss programs. Finally I was successful in loosing 95 pounds and it has stayed off for the past 2 years. I have a lot of wonderful folks in MFP and especially in THE best group WORKOUT WARRIORS! Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint.
    @Gutcutter500
    WELCOME BACK DOC GOOD TO SEE YOU. IT ANOTHER MONTH IN THE NEIGHBOR HOOD. GO WARRIORS!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    aia2lyiad33j.jpg
    Welcome all new Warriors!
    I'm Melissa, wife of Denni, mom of four (3 adults and a 12yo). I am a soccer and band mom, so busy weekends are my life. I work in health care administration/finance. I started out as a CNA at 18; now I count beans. I also teach four and five year old Sunday school.
    My life has been much more boring than Greg's. My first memory is of my daddy coming home from Vietnam. He retired from the Army when I was a little girl and I grew up in his hometown working on my grandparents' dairy farm. I survived a massive TBI when I was 7 with some interesting neurological deficits. Then walked away from a car accident that should have killed me when I was 20. I had a Rh reaction with kiddo #2. And nearly died of celiac disease in 2006. I know God has things for me to do so I try to find and do them.
    I had my gallbladder taken out on March 21, so I don't know what my weight loss goals are for the month yet. I have my follow up while Greg is having his surgery and I will know then what exercise I can do. For now, I am hoping to maintain at 165.9 until I am clear to exercise. I really don't want to restrict my calories enough to lose without exercise because it's more important to me that I recover fully than that I reach 155-160 pounds.

@melissafeagins
    I COULDN'T SAY IT ANY BETTER THAN NANCY. SO I WON'T
    YOUR A SURVIVOR THAT'S FOR SURE
    I AM SURE AM GLAD I GOT YOU AS A PARTNER
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Gutcutter500
    Weigh-in: Sunday
    Week:1
    PW: 221.4
    CW: 225.2