APRIL Monthly Challenge

Options

Replies

• chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Well here we go and actually I'm a few days in so that's better than I've been in months and months!

Goal weight: just to drop some of these darn pounds I gained before we go away for the month of May, no chance of getting into the shorts I wore last year in November while we were away! However a least a few pounds lighter would help me feel better.

CW 165 so that's down from Sunday!

04/07
    04/14
    04/21
    04/28
    04/30
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @VeronicaMarie27 !
  • VeronicaMarie27
    VeronicaMarie27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :D:D:D
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Congratulations @VeronicaMarie27 !

• eggfooyamyam
    eggfooyamyam Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    April!!
    March 2018 - 184lb
    Current Weight - 158lb

04/07
    04/14
    04/21
    04/28
    04/30

• chinatowninchina
    Options
    @VeronicaMarie27 Excellent work and enjoy your new job!
    @eggfooyamyam Happy April!!
  • luvinit
    luvinit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I’d love to join the challenge as I could use some accountability.

SW: 260
    CW: 260
    GW: 145
    April GW: 245

I saw your spreadsheet and I’ll add my info.
  • sheamcfarland238
    sheamcfarland238 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am hoping that this time around with trying to lose weight and keep it off is going to be different. Today is day one of the rest of my life as the saying goes.
    SW: 238
    CW: 238
    GW: 135

04/07 -
    04/14 -
    04/21 -
    04/28 -
    04/30 -
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @sheamcfarland238 goodness I know that feeling! :)
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Wahoo!! I'm actually back in ketosis!! I feel so fantastic. I'm so happy to be back here ♡
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @River_Goddess well done you!!
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    One quarter of 2019 is done. Jan and Feb, I lost 12 pounds and March I gained 13. If I repeat that quarterly performance all year, for 2019, I will gain 4 pounds. NOT what I’m going for! I love all seasons here in the Northwest, I think spring is my fav. Hopefully, spring has arrived to stay here. I want spring to be the beginning of a long stretch of ketosis days for me. THIS IS NOT an April Fool’s joke. Ketosis begins today.
  • KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    SW: 315

I weighed in at the gym and their scale was higher than mine by 2 lbs! I'm using my home scale for tracking just because it's what I have access to most consistently. The gym scale will only be measured against itself hehe :)

@River_Goddess I do the same thing! I track my weight at home on MFP and on a note in my phone I record my gym weight just for comparison.
  • KristinLeeD
    Options
    Wahoo!! I'm actually back in ketosis!! I feel so fantastic. I'm so happy to be back here ♡

Congratulations! That is the best feeling! I would be right there with you if I was not blowing it every afternoon/evening :( Looking forward to the added satiety and energy that ketosis brings.
  • KristinLeeD
    Options
    One quarter of 2019 is done. Jan and Feb, I lost 12 pounds and March I gained 13. If I repeat that quarterly performance all year, for 2019, I will gain 4 pounds. NOT what I’m going for! I love all seasons here in the Northwest, I think spring is my fav. Hopefully, spring has arrived to stay here. I want spring to be the beginning of a long stretch of ketosis days for me. THIS IS NOT an April Fool’s joke. Ketosis begins today.

We've had some "spring/hints of summer" days and it's been great. We have had a lot of rain lately, which CA has sorely needed - but my moods need the sun! Glad you are feeling the motivation today - because I am too!
  • vlinders25
    vlinders25 Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I'm so in. Started keto just this past Monday after much prodding from my son. I am in my late 60's and have health issues that prevent strenuous exercise so keto may be just what I need. I have lost 26 pounds since Aug 2018 and need to step up this journey.

SW: 285 on 08/10/18
    CW: 259
    GW: 175

04/07 -
    04/14 -
    04/21 -
    04/28 -
    04/30 -
  • vlinders25
    vlinders25 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How do I get to the spreadsheet ?
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    -

• bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Congrats, @VeronicaMarie27 !

It's been a while since I defended my dissertation; however, I certainly remember the pounds I put on prior to my defense and the relief I felt when it was over. Now the fun begins!

I'm late to the party...

CW: 149
    GW for April 30th: 147

4/07 -
    4/14 -
    4/21 -
    4/28 -
    4/30 -
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    vlinders25 wrote: »
    How do I get to the spreadsheet ?

Firstly welcome and very well done for your weight loss. The spreadsheet is in the Announcements of this Keto Group and all you do is go into the post and go to page 1 it's the first post click on the link and that should take you on. Sometimes it doesn't work with the phone app. Good luck!