Options
    Week 2 – 4/12 – April Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – 45 minute Leslie Sansone’s walk at home 3.1 miles
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Had foot surgery yesterday, so I can’t weigh in today (scale is upstairs!) Can you put me as the same weight as last week and I’ll try to weigh in next week?

For mini challenge 4/11 and 4/12
    Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - nope! No weight bearing for 4-6 weeks. But I’m hoping to do some chair fitness after I’m done with the heavy duty painkillers!

@bethann51774, will do, Beth! I hope your surgery went as well as could be expected and that your painkillers are living up to their billing!! What a great idea to do some chair fitness exercises while your foot heals; this is a no excuses zone after all!! Plus I imagine it will help with your sanity if you can do something!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    I really appreciate you taking the time to write your reply @mikea2g - thank you. The part about finding a different drug of choice really resonates as I know that when I'm in my best frame of mind I replace my glass of wine and crisps with a workout and copious amounts of green tea. I just need to get myself back to that frame of mind.

@lozenger1984 I'll check out the motivation boards that you've pointed me to. I'm also going to make an effort to get back into my meal prepping this week as I know that does help. I'm still on maternity leave just now and I think rather than looking to add more structure through meal planning or scheduling workouts, I've been using it as an excuse when things are bad and reasoning that I have the "time" to snack or to eat at ridiculous times because I'm not on a work clock. Thank you for the offer of sharing the CBT exercises Laura, I'd like to give them a try if you wouldn't mind sharing.

Thank you for your reply @jlbtnc - it's nice to hear we all go through these things at times and feeling less alone does go a ways to breaking down that guilt/anger/sabotage cycle.

@HASWLRS - Having this group support is invaluable! I do feel like we're in it together and that's given me a boost this morning. Small steps but I'm heading out in the (very cold :smiley: ) Scottish sun with my dog and the pram for a walk first thing after breakfast.

@Coral333, I am glad you woke with a renewed sense of purpose this morning! I hope you had an invigorating walk with your dog and your child. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Just looking for weights from:

@karrihowlett, @thedestar and @kc9agz

to close out the week!
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 178
    Last week: 176
    This week: 177 🙁
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    How are YOU doing?
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: April – week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 159.5
    Todays Weight: 160.5
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: April – week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 159.5
    Todays Weight: 160.5

@thedestar, I know you have gotten out of your routine with company staying with you. Just do your best while they are there and enjoy them! There's no race to lose this weight, and it's only a pound!!
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    April 12 Mini challenge:

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 60 minutes Orange Theory, 80 minutes walking
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    April 12
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga
    30 min meditation
    Had several follow up Medical appointment
    Still recovering from July 30 injury
    Steps:3215
    Water: 96oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    @HASWLRS
    How are YOU doing?

@swauters, thank you for asking, Sara. <3 It is still TBD. I have an appointment with a chiropodist on the 23rd for my foot. In the meantime I am doing a bunch of stretches for it. I have yet to make an appointment for my head, seeing as that is where I am struggling the most!! I have a family Easter dinner tomorrow, and dinner out on Monday most likely. Maybe Tuesday I can take another stab at eating like a person trying to lose weight!!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, under, n enjoyed a 20 min dance break👍🏿
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    4/9:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 min walk

4/10:
    Exercise: yes 40 min aerobics

4/11:
    Exercise: yes 35 min treadmill

4/12:

4/13:
    Under: broke even
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    4/13
    Exercised: yep p90x3 cvx
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
    Water: 9 glasses
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 2 4/13 – April Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – 1 hour and 47 minute walk with family and some running in there because we were playing tag as we walked
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Saturday, April 13, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercise: No - back still a problem. Slowly improving but not anywhere back to normal yet.
    Steps as of posting: 8,134
  • swauters
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    swauters wrote: »
    @HASWLRS
    How are YOU doing?

@swauters, thank you for asking, Sara. <3 It is still TBD. I have an appointment with a chiropodist on the 23rd for my foot. In the meantime I am doing a bunch of stretches for it. I have yet to make an appointment for my head, seeing as that is where I am struggling the most!! I have a family Easter dinner tomorrow, and dinner out on Monday most likely. Maybe Tuesday I can take another stab at eating like a person trying to lose weight!!

I have never heard of a chiropodist. Same as a podiatrist?
  • swauters
    Options
    Horrible fact discovery of the day... starburst jelly beans have more than 1 carb per EACH jelly bean!
This discussion has been closed.