• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    4.6.19: tracked, under, and exercised
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    kc9agz wrote: »
    Internet out at home so hoping I can get this to post as didnt before.
    kc9agz
    saturday weigh in
    last week 126.4
    this week 127.6

@kc9agz, sorry about your internet and your scales....apparently they are both acting up!! Hope both work better for you next week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    4/7/19 Mini Challenge
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 90 minutes bowling and some walking

I am relieved that tomorrow is the last day I have to work before my vacation starts Tuesday! I am expecting tomorrow to be a crummy day, because that's usually how things like that go! My flight is Tuesday night, so fortunately I will be able to do my weigh in! Hopefully I see a nice change! I am trying to contain my excitement, but am having a hard time, because my last "real" vacation was nearly 10 years ago! I never did much more than a day trip since then! I will be going to the gym in the morning, to get this week started nicely!

@cmhubbard92, I hope you enjoy your vacation immensely!! Arizona, is it?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    WEIGH-IN
    Week: Week 2
    Today: Sunday, April 7th
    Previous week's weight: 166.5lbs
    Current week's weight: 162.6lbs

@Kwinnero, almost four pounds lost.....that's insanely good, Krystal!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Thu-sat
    tracked: no
    under: no
    exercise: yes, lots of walking

I blew it over the past 3 days. Saw one of my favorite bands Thu, had a going away party for a great coworker Fri and went to the Phillies game Sat. I was invited to something tonight as well but my body can’t take it, it is telling me it needs to be treated better again.

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: yes
    Thu: no
    Fri: no
    Sat: no

Today starts a new streak!

@erikNJ, you may have "blown" it, but you did have fun, and you were with other people. In other words, you were enjoying life!! It's when you blow it by eating that whole bag of cookies by yourself in front of the TV, that serious regret occurs!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    4/7/19 Mini Challenge
    Exercise: 90 minutes bowling and some walking

I am relieved that tomorrow is the last day I have to work before my vacation starts Tuesday! I am expecting tomorrow to be a crummy day, because that's usually how things like that go! My flight is Tuesday night, so fortunately I will be able to do my weigh in! Hopefully I see a nice change! I am trying to contain my excitement, but am having a hard time, because my last "real" vacation was nearly 10 years ago! I never did much more than a day trip since then! I will be going to the gym in the morning, to get this week started nicely!

@cmhubbard92, I hope you enjoy your vacation immensely!! Arizona, is it?
    Thank you!!! And yes! I leave Tuesday evening, will make it to Arizona around 1AM (home time). My boyfriend gave me two Game of Thrones books to read while I fly out and whenever I have alone time. My brother has planned a hike or two in Tucson, and we will also be hiking part of the Grand Canyon. There are a few museums I would love to check out, but I know that my brother *may* be busy with schoolwork, despite having taken a few days off from work. I know I will definitely be enjoying some pool time, and some yummy meals! This will be a very active trip for me, so I am sure I will be under with all the activities we have planned!
  • Jl20alon2564
    Jl20alon2564 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Username: Jl20alon2564
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Journey starting weight: 332lbs
    February starting weight: 324lbs
    March starting weight: 314.2lbs
    April starting weight: 299.6lbs
    Last weeks weight: 296.6lbs
    Current weight: 296.2lbs

Not much of a loss. I ate out too much and was starting to feel my old crummy self. I meal prepped a bunch today so as not to repeat old bad habits this week.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    bbmich23 wrote: »
    Username: bbmich23 (Weight loss Journey began Feb 19, 2019)
    Starting Weight: 235.6
    Last week: 224.8
    April week 2: weight today: 230.6

This gain is completely stress related! This entire week was terrible! My husband was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday for what they thought was a heart attack. After sitting in the ER for 15 hours, and countless testing we finally got into a room. After a couple of days he ended up having a heart cath done. They found some small blockages, but one other blockage they can't get to due to where its located. So he's on a bunch of medication and we will see where things go from there. Anyway, I walked up and down the halls of that place so many times, but I barely ate anything for 4 days and I was a complete mess! We are home now and I seriously wanted to skip the scale all together. But, I had to remind myself that life happens. I didn't fail. I couldn't have predicted this. Today is a new day and I can start over. I am discouraged and a bit frustrated, but I will keep going. I am determined to have a loss next week.

@bbmich23, I hope your husband is responding well to his medication and treatment, and I hope you both were able to take a deep breath and release some stress! And absolutely, this was not a failure on your part in any way...it was life. The pass/fail comes later, in a manner of speaking.....how will you rebound from this? You didn't actually gain six pounds of fat in one week, so the first thing you can do is start drinking your water, and yes, aim for a loss next week. All six don't have to go at once, just reverse the trend. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Jl20alon2564
    Journey starting weight: 332lbs
    February starting weight: 324lbs
    March starting weight: 314.2lbs
    April starting weight: 299.6lbs
    Last weeks weight: 296.6lbs
    Current weight: 296.2lbs

Not much of a loss. I ate out too much and was starting to feel my old crummy self. I meal prepped a bunch today so as not to repeat old bad habits this week.

@Jl20alon2564, glad you were able to check yourself, before things got out of control. You've been doing so well, that a "maintain" week is not a bad idea, mentally. And the fact that you recognized that "crummy" feeling, and didn't like it, speaks to how far you have come in your journey! Food prep is the smart way to proceed this week. Well done, all around!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thank you, AVW, Christine, Coral, Pam, Sara.......for your kind words. I am trying my best to "make a plan"!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Sun April 7th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 51 min Wii Just Dance
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,899 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    :) MINI CHALLENGE :)

Sunday April 7
    Tracking: ✅
    Calories: ✅
    Exercise: ✅ (Treadmill/Walk/Yoga)
    Steps:15,648
    Water: 72oz
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, April 7, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes -
    / 35 minutes medium effort elliptical
    / 10 minutes stretching
    / 10 minutes weights (deadlifts)
    / 100 minutes chopping, stacking and moving wood
    Steps as of posting: 19,872
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    April 7
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes- c25k training and weights
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    4/7
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, cleaned the basement for about an hour and cleaned debri in the yard for a little as well

Sun: yes
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    4/7:
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 40 min walk
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Very tired so I haven't had a moment to read everyone's posts but I will tomorrow. I like to see how everyone's doing. Here's my day

Mini Challenge: Yes x 3
    Date: Sun, 7th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, as follows:
    Daily Goal: 1200
    Food Eaten: -1654
    Exercise Cals: + 555
    Cals Remaining: + 101
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Apr Wk 2

Friday 6th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, gym 50 mins

Sat 7th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, of sorts, 2 hours shopping

Sun 8th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, lovely walk in the sunshine for 3 hours
  • nordiera
    nordiera Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    4/6/19 Mini Challenge
    Exercise: No, did walk around shopping but not hitting the gym over weekend.

4/7/19 Mini Challenge
    Exercise: No
This discussion has been closed.