DATE: Friday, April 5, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercise: Yes -
    / 20 minute light effort elliptical
    / 10 minutes stretching
    / 20 minutes strength training (legs)
    Steps as of posting: 12,232

Really had a hard day emotionally today. Was very disappointed from the weight gain despite doing everything correctly. I know intellectually there’s a valid reason but it hit me harder than expected. I think the gain plus having knee pain today plus some projects at home going wrong has me spiraling a bit. Looking forward to starting over again tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be a better day! Don't beat yourself up over the scale. I get frustrated with it too, but I use the libra scale and it shows me my trending weight. It can boost my mood when I feel like my weight keeps playing games with me! I hope your knee feels better!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, April 5, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercise: Yes -
    / 20 minute light effort elliptical
    / 10 minutes stretching
    / 20 minutes strength training (legs)
    Steps as of posting: 12,232

Really had a hard day emotionally today. Was very disappointed from the weight gain despite doing everything correctly. I know intellectually there’s a valid reason but it hit me harder than expected. I think the gain plus having knee pain today plus some projects at home going wrong has me spiraling a bit. Looking forward to starting over again tomorrow.

@mikea2g I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. I know that pain can have a huge effect on emotions especially when there are other things that aren't going well. It is only the first week of the month, and looking at your history of weight loss from the past several months you have been doing awesome. I'm sure you will see more weight come off soon.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    April 5
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 30 min Workout video to Jenny Ford on YouTube)
  • bethann51774
    bethann51774 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    April 5th

Logged - yes
    Under calories - no, over by about 200
    Exercise - yes, park cleanup for one hour, 20 minute Caroline Jordan hurt foot workout
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    4/4 and 4/5
    Exercised: yep P90X3 the challenge, yoga
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge: Yes x 3
    Date: Fri, 5th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, just over the 20 minutes mark. This was the first time in a while that my ❤️ really wasn't into working out, but i did it for the team challenge!
    (TOM seems to be on the horizon so I'm blaming TOM for my unexplained sleepiness and blah personality today)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, as follows
    Daily Goal: 1200
    Food Eaten: -1607
    Exercise Cals: + 470
    Cals Remaining: + 63
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Friday 4.6.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under : yes
    Exercise: yes
    Hour of stretches and strength (arms)
    Walking 20 minutes
    Feeling awesome this week!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    Pulse check for TBBT. What does everyone think about starting a weekly conversation with any focused topic. At the end of our meetings at work we do a "round table" conversation, where we pretty much share our thoughts. Would anyone like to do something like that to help us stay engaged with our mission?

At any time if anyone wants to start a conversation, this is the place. @Kwinnero, get us started, Krystal, so we can follow your lead.

Ok great! Ill start up a new conversation Sunday with our new week.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: April Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 209.4
    Todays Weight: 210.5

Sorry for the late weigh @HASWLRS and for your rougher week. I also haven't been great on the food front this week but hoping to be back with a new mindset xx
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I owe you all an apology. I decided on Wednesday that my heel is too sore to join the running group that was starting up again on the 16th. That was hard to accept and I proceeded to have a three day pity party for myself. I am still here, sort of.

@HASWLRS No apologies necessary. You have to take care of yourself and that means every part of you including your foot. Get back on track and find ways to stick to plan even if your exercise is limited.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I owe you all an apology. I decided on Wednesday that my heel is too sore to join the running group that was starting up again on the 16th. That was hard to accept and I proceeded to have a three day pity party for myself. I am still here, sort of.

Every. Single. One of us struggles at times. Thats why we are here. We need the support of others. So now we are here for you. Take the time you need, then gather yourself, make a plan, and get back to it. You are strong and can do it.
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    4/4:
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 min walk

4/5:
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes: 30 min strength training
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: April – week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 159
    Todays Weight: 159.5

Mini Challenge
    Fri April 5th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: no, over by about 250
    Exercise: 25 mins Jillian Michael's killer cardio

I don't know what my problem is this year. I can't seem to lose consistently and it's frustrating. But I'm still trying, not throwing in the towel so I guess that's something :/
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    April 5 Mini challenge

Tracked - Yes
    Under - Yes
    Exercise - 1 hour walking
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    159 -> 160 :s
    Sorry I'm late! It has been quite a week.
    I'm back at 160, which is a little annoying. I have been running my moderately sized butt off. I did reach 4 miles of running this past week and I'm super proud. I spent most of the time thinking of answers to questions for my interview yesterday. Great distraction technique 10/10 would recommend.
This discussion has been closed.