cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    April 9 Weigh-In
    Username: cmhubbard92
    Weigh-in Day: Tuesday
    PW: 218.9
    CW: 219.9
    Gain: 1lb

Shouldn't have wished so hard for a loss. I did have take out last night, so that sodium may have clouded the scale this morning, as yesterday's weigh in was right on track for a good weigh in today. Staying on track regardless. Can only hope for a good weigh in when I get back!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Last week: 160
    This week: 157.2

After last week's disappointing little gain, I am so happy to see a loss.

Anyone who happens to read this, please cross your fingers and toes for me while I wait to see if I got into another one of the programs at school. I should hear back very soon and I'm pretty sure I got an hour of sleep last night because of the anticipation. I don't have the highest hopes, but I just need to know. I'm going nuts!

I hope it comes through for you! Good luck! 🙂
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Anyone who happens to read this, please cross your fingers and toes for me while I wait to see if I got into another one of the programs at school. I should hear back very soon and I'm pretty sure I got an hour of sleep last night because of the anticipation. I don't have the highest hopes, but I just need to know. I'm going nuts!

I hope it comes through for you! Good luck! 🙂

Thanks!
  • nordiera
    nordiera Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    09/4/19 Mini Challenge
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 80min boxing and functional class
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday yes
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE

08/04/19
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (80 minute walk, 90 min pickleball lesson)
    Steps: 18,809

Sunday no
    Monday yes
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options

@eatingfoodles, and a wonderful loss it was!!! Wishing you luck on your program!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    April 9 Weigh-In
    Username: cmhubbard92
    Weigh-in Day: Tuesday
    PW: 218.9
    CW: 219.9
    Gain: 1lb

Shouldn't have wished so hard for a loss. I did have take out last night, so that sodium may have clouded the scale this morning, as yesterday's weigh in was right on track for a good weigh in today. Staying on track regardless. Can only hope for a good weigh in when I get back!

@cmhubbard92, like you said, it's only a pound and it wasn't there yesterday, so it definitely could be sodium related. All that hiking and re-hydrating in Arizona will take care of it, though!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    April 8
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    40 min Tabata
    63 min hike
    Steps:14412
    Water: 88oz

Happy Tuesday
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to weigh in this morning either. Would you please carry over last week's weight to this week. Thanks!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to weigh in this morning either. Would you please carry over last week's weight to this week. Thanks!

@brandi_84, will do!!
  • bethann51774
    bethann51774 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    4/7 Mini Challenge
    Logged - yes
    Under calories - no
    Exercise - no

4/8 Mini Challenge
    Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - sort of, college tour with my daughter at a very hilly college!

4/9 Mini Challenge
    Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 45 min arm strengthening and 10,000 steps
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Today’s weight 241.9 not much but I’ll take it....I refuse to let my self get discouraged I eat fright and work out 6 days a week eventually something will change 🙂

Can I change weigh ins to today (Tuesday’s) I’m “social media” free on Monday's @HASWLRS

Pivotal moment for me:
    Last summer I was 216
    Got on the scale at the end of Feb and was 263. This has been my whole life up down up down I’m just honestly sick of it. Im just tired of going back and forth so I realized for me I definitely use food as a crutch and it was pizza mainly (3 a week extra cheese) junk food. I went vegan in March, while it’s definitely not the magic answer I just feel better and when I eat my vegan pizza or any food for that matter I don’t feel heavy.

Sn: raised vegetarian, never have had meat so don’t say there’s no such thing as a fluffy vegan/tarian 🤣🤣

Sunday-Tuesday
    Exercised: yes p90x3 dynamix, isometrix, walk in the park
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Today’s weight 241.9 not much but I’ll take it....I refuse to let my self get discouraged I eat fright and work out 6 days a week eventually something will change 🙂

Can I change weigh ins to today (Tuesday’s) I’m “social media” free on Monday's @HASWLRS

Pivotal moment for me:
    Last summer I was 216
    Got on the scale at the end of Feb and was 263. This has been my whole life up down up down I’m just honestly sick of it. Im just tired of going back and forth so I realized for me I definitely use food as a crutch and it was pizza mainly (3 a week extra cheese) junk food. I went vegan in March, while it’s definitely not the magic answer I just feel better and when I eat my vegan pizza or any food for that matter I don’t feel heavy.

Sn: raised vegetarian, never have had meat so don’t say there’s no such thing as a fluffy vegan/tarian 🤣🤣

Sunday-Tuesday
    Exercised: yes p90x3 dynamix, isometrix, walk in the park
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes

@drea2011, could there be a typo in there somewhere? You said you didn't lose much, but I have you losing 3.8 pounds!! (I have you at 245.7 for last week). I'll send a request to Ashley to have your weigh-in day changed.
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 2 4/9 – April Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – 20 minute walk and 45 minute exercise
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Sorry typo!!! I’m 245.1 @HASWLRS
  • erikNJ