mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Saturday, April 6, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercise: No
    Steps as of posting: 8,348

Had a busy day and waited to long to eat lunch and dinner, so I ended up snacking a lot on denser foods in between which threw me way over calories.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    April 5
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    75 min yoga & meditation
    65 min walk
    33min Tabata
    Steps:11817
    Water: 88oz
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 1 – 4/6 –April Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – over an hour cleaning and vacuuming, and a 2 hour walk with hubby and dog
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    4/6/19 Mini Challenge
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 50 minutes elliptical
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge: Yes x 3
    Date: Sat, 6th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, just a busy day full with errands, but I'm still here at the end of the day... Checking in with you folks!! And feeling good about the weigh in tomorrow!! l
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, as follows
    Daily Goal: 1200
    Food Eaten: -1705
    Exercise Cals: + 652
    Cals Remaining: + 147
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @kc9agz, do you have a weight for me?
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    bbmich23 wrote: »
    Username: bbmich23 (Weight loss Journey began Feb 19, 2019)
    Starting Weight: 235.6
    Last week: 224.8
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    April week 2: weight today: 230.6

This gain is completely stress related! This entire week was terrible! My husband was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday for what they thought was a heart attack. After sitting in the ER for 15 hours, and countless testing we finally got into a room. After a couple of days he ended up having a heart cath done. They found some small blockages, but one other blockage they can't get to due to where its located. So he's on a bunch of medication and we will see where things go from there. Anyway, I walked up and down the halls of that place so many times, but I barely ate anything for 4 days and I was a complete mess! We are home now and I seriously wanted to skip the scale all together. But, I had to remind myself that life happens. I didn't fail. I couldn't have predicted this. Today is a new day and I can start over. I am discouraged and a bit frustrated, but I will keep going. I am determined to have a loss next week.

Family is without a doubt the top priority over a weekly weigh in. Don’t stress the scale, you have enough as it is.
    Thoughts are with you and hopes that everything gets better
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,899 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    bbmich23 wrote: »
    Username: bbmich23 (Weight loss Journey began Feb 19, 2019)
    Starting Weight: 235.6
    Last week: 224.8
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    April week 2: weight today: 230.6

This gain is completely stress related! This entire week was terrible! My husband was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday for what they thought was a heart attack. After sitting in the ER for 15 hours, and countless testing we finally got into a room. After a couple of days he ended up having a heart cath done. They found some small blockages, but one other blockage they can't get to due to where its located. So he's on a bunch of medication and we will see where things go from there. Anyway, I walked up and down the halls of that place so many times, but I barely ate anything for 4 days and I was a complete mess! We are home now and I seriously wanted to skip the scale all together. But, I had to remind myself that life happens. I didn't fail. I couldn't have predicted this. Today is a new day and I can start over. I am discouraged and a bit frustrated, but I will keep going. I am determined to have a loss next week.

Like Erik said family is the most important thing. Please don’t worry about the scale, you did exactly what the rest of us would have done, ***hugs*** My thoughts will be with you hoping things get better.

Take one day at a time, today is a new day, REMEMBER life happens you didn’t fail!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    WEIGH-IN
    Week: Week 2
    Today: Sunday, April 7th
    Previous week's weight: 166.5lbs
    Current week's weight: 162.6lbs

Nice loss!
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Internet out at home so hoping I can get this to post as didnt before.
    kc9agz
    saturday weigh in
    last week 126.4
    this week 127.6
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 2 4/7 – April Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – over an hour walking at the farmers market
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Results - March Week #4 (Sun the 24th to Sat the 30th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @cmhubbard92 (7) - 8th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @jlbtnc (7) - 4th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @GrandmaJackie (6) - didn't even attempt last week; this week lands in the Winner's Circle!!
    @heaz10 (6) - 21st week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (6) - only attempted last week; this week lands in the Winner's Circle!!
    @thedestar (6) - only attempted last week; this week lands in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @Kwinnero (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @abowersgirl (4) - didn't even attempt last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @mikea2g (4) - finally feeling better and is able to put in a Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @ForLangston (3)
    @Nicoletime4me (3)
    @HASWLRS (2)
    @swauters (2)
    @bethann51774 (1)
    @cossmoss15 (1)
    @brandi_84
    @Tracie_Lord

We doubled our Winners this week from three to six!! @cmhubbard92, @jlbtnc and @heaz10 were joined at the top by @GrandmaJackie, @murdog3t and @thedestar. Congratulations to all six for a fantastic last week of March!! Of note, Christine and Jennifer were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done!!
This discussion has been closed.