• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    maithileesj
    WEEK 2
    Saturday
    Previous: 139.1
    Current: 138.0

This week is indeed a better story despite some bloating. Tape measure says I'm finally covering lost ground. Keto/ low carb life, more power to you!
    @maithileesj
    POSTED
    NICE LOSS
    getfitgal123
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Week 2
    Previous W: 153.5
    Current W: 153.4
    @getfitgal123
    POSTED

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps

4/6: 20,415
    4/7: 14,184
    4/8: 18,652
    4/9: 25,072
    4/10: 13,514
    4/11: 12,714
    4/12: 15,993

I don't think I was that far behind posting steps but my last steps I see on the spreadsheet are from 4/5!

@runarml
    POSTED
    MY BAD I PROBABLY MISSED THEM..... YOUR PRETTY GOOD ABOUT REPORTING DAILY...SORRY
    WOULD YOU CONSIDER JOINING THE BASEBALL TEAM FOR NEXT WEEK...YOUR HITTING A HOMERUN DAILY WITH JUST THE WALKING OR IF THAT IS ALSO IN EXERCISING IT COULD REALLY BENEFIT THE TEAM.....LET ME KNOW
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    ij24znaqr4t1.png
    i3hq2x4kkmv9.pnggcu17ime2jbc.pnggjgs1cl025ta.pngy31mwx6kbvob.png
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    BASEBALL SCORE CARD IS UP TO DATE
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1brwcKsCNHTXQVlsvChTZVndGRU1zLPbAL_Fr7mfpYVI/edit#gid=1113849311

STEPS ARE UP TO DATE WITH WHAT I HAVE...SCROLL DOWN TO THE STEPS CHART ......PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK IT FOR ME
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mn3iZQRYdPZnr_O7a1Cj34mh5g0Axlu3TEBlfeAwSwU/edit?ts=5c854553#gid=1823187897

WEIGHTS THAT WE HAVE HAVE POSTED AS WELL
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @SLIMn2016
    THANK YOU NANCY FOR THE REMINDERS
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Made it to the gym today.
    Worked on packing/sorting clothes to give away.
    Bought one kid new khakis for work
    Going to a birthday party, then back to dad's.

Love all of you.

Greg, I am praying for your family while I am cleaning at Dad's. How did we end up on the sick senior citizen parent, cleaning out their houses while recovering from surgery train together? I am glad I have a partner on the ride...
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Saturday's Baseball Score: 2 HOMERUNS & a SINGLE for 1 1/2 hrs of Workouts & 20K Stepping

Daily Post: Saturday, April 13th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 70 min Elliptical, 27 min. Treadmill walk & 60 min. 3 mile Walk with sons & Goldie
    ✅ Water: 192 oz.
    Steps: 20,053 /10.37 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: I have a lot to make up for this week as I really over did it on food Friday, binged throughout the entire day, no exercise (rest day) and then ate & drank crazily in the evening as well.🥴 Trying for a 4:3 IF week.

HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY NIGHT!💫

• Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    4/12: steps - 17,958
    Exercise: 169 minutes
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    April 13 steps: 16298
  • megnolia82
    Options
    Team Weight No More's Week 3 Group Challenge Today Matters

omgl8uz38b0s.jpg

A Four minute Four Circle goal setting tool
    Adapted from Steve Chandler's book "100 ways to motivate yourself"

The Four Circle Method is a game changer if you suffer with the thought "I have so much weight to lose and it will TAKE FOREVER."

This is a great tool that helps you plan what you will do today to get you to that far away goal. You see, most of us are just disconnected from the smaller version of ourselves. We can't believe that the little things we do today MATTER. We think things like, "This bite won't hurt" or "I’m done… weighing 150lbs will take forever so give me a cookie."

The Four Circles basically trains your brain to believe how important today's tiny steps are. Yep...drinking the water matters versus our usual thought of drinking the water isn't enough.

Instruction: Start by drawing four circles on a piece of paper (see example below). The circles represent one year, one month, one week, and today. Inside each circle write down what you want. It can be anything. Start with the one year circle first.

The top left circle is the one year goal.
    The top right breaks that goal down into a smaller piece, a monthly goal.
    The bottom left is an even smaller piece, a weekly goal.
    The bottom right is EVERYTHING you are going to do today that will help you reach your goal.

Without looking at our goals on a daily basis, we tend to lose sight of them and get caught up in reacting to people and circumstances, forgetting about our one year goal. If you hit your daily goal every day, your weekly goal is automatically hit. If your weekly goal every week is reached, the monthly goal has to happen If you hit your monthly goal every month, your yearly goal will be achieved.

Ultimately, success is dependent upon just one of the circles: the circle labeled "today". When you realize the irrefutable mathematical truth contained in this system, you have just proved on paper that your day and your life are the same thing. There is no future other than the future you are working on today. Your future is not stranded out there somewhere in space.

Now tell your team and share your goals. Every day matters. What will you do today?

uowm98yw87cp.png

Wow. Thank you so much for sharing this plan. It absolutely makes the task seem much more managable! I have made my circles.

• NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Steps (I think some have been missed!):

Tuesday 9 Apr - 13,498
    Wednesday 10 Apr - 13,516
    Thursday 11 Apr - 24,556
    Friday 12 Apr - 15,468
    Saturday 13 Apr - 12,946
  • DDM358
    DDM358 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Username: DDM358
    Weigh in Week: Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 195
    Today's Weight: 195
  • megnolia82
    Options
    I hope you’re enjoying a nice Sunday where you are. The weather outside is frightful, so I have been working on some housekeeping and I am having a hot bath with Epsom
    Salts. I have a swollen ankle for who knows what reason, so I figured I would try the bath.

It’s nice to take a little down time, don’t remember the last time I used the tub, it’s always a 4 minute shower as I’m rushing off to something.

I hope you’re enjoying your day!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    DDM358 wrote: »
    Username: DDM358
    Weigh in Week: Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 195
    Today's Weight: 195

@DDM358
    POSTED DORA
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    COME ON TEAM I NEED BB SCORES FOR YESTERDAY
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Username: rheaj1991
    Week 3
    Previous weight: 165 2
    Current weight:161.6
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Username RubyRed427
    Weigh in Saturday
    Previous: 162
    Current 161.2
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Sunday's Baseball Score: 2 HOMERUNS & a TRIPLE for 3 1/2 hrs of Workouts & 20K Stepping

Daily Post: Sunday, April 14th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under/fasting day
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 1 hr. Strength Training Class, 1hr. Zumba Class & 90 min. Walking 4 miles
    ✅ Water: 239.8 oz.
    Steps: 20,113 / 10.42 miles
  • megnolia82
    Options
    COME ON TEAM I NEED BB SCORES FOR YESTERDAY

Do you need me to post what kind of a hit it was or are you using steps?

• megnolia82
    Options
    Steps April 14: 11,625
This discussion has been closed.