Replies

• jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No
    Water: getting better, I need to start tracking intake again so I know exactly how well I'm doing but today we had an off-site work training that was catered and while I did drink two diet sodas, I also opted to have three bottled waters as well instead of all soda
    Day: Pretty solid day. Had a catered work lunch, so ate more calories for lunch than I normally do/like to, but I did skip the morning donuts in favor of being able to eat the full lunch without feeling guilty. Then went to an after work happy hour, so skipped dinner in favor of a few alcoholic drinks. Not always the healthiest wellness choice, but I picked and chose what I wanted to spend my calories on today instead of just having the whole day go off the rails which could have happened very easily! So I'll count it as a win.
  • jwall309
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In

Jwall309
    Week 4
    Thursday
    PW: 179.8
    CW: 178.6

After the significant Easter weekend gain, I am very happy with this.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In

Jwall309
    Week 4
    Thursday
    PW: 179.8
    CW: 178.6

After the significant Easter weekend gain, I am very happy with this.

Right!! It's awesome. You had a great April, lost every week. Congrats! 🙌
  • johicks
    Options
    Well, here I am posting to keep my sanity. I went off-plan, but did track and had very little calories left for dinner. BUT! I made those choices. So, I'm going to do my best. Hot tea and water the rest of the night. I might have to DVR my Thursday shows and just go to bed. Hubby is trying to keep himself happy. But his happy place is listening to music loudly. That puts me into an anxious state. So I'm on the office trying to listen to the keys of the computer and ignore the noise from the other room. LOL

Soooooooooooo... I will report back later tonight or in the morning hopefully with a good report of not binging! <<hugs>>
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Thursday 4/25 check in

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 21DF Total Body Cardio Fix and Pilates Fix
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Thursday (4/25)

Calories: Limit: 1500/Actual: 1482
    Water: 31
    Exercise: Walked to and from Transitions; Zombies, Run! (A Regular Meds Run - 29 minutes, walked additional to hit an hour)
    Day: I was up for a bit, but fell back to sleep for an hour this morning, Whoops. Had a good food demo in Nutrition 101. I learned about and tried a new food, jicama today. I had heard of it before in my Spanish classes but had never sampled it. I lost mojo this afternoon and had no motivation to do my afternoon walk. I bounced the reasons around in my head. I had a lot more for walking vs not walking, but that didn't negate the emotional pull of simple wanting to just sit and vegg. When I got up to go downstairs to do the walk I realized I had forgotten my headphones. I could have chosen right then to take it as a sign that I shouldn't walk, but I went back up and grabbed the headphones, went back down stairs, and started. I came up, relaxed, and had dinner. My calories were good enough that I was also able to some chocolate tonight.

@johicks - For water I just drink water. I don't flavor it or do anything to it. I drink from the tap and water fountains. It's kinda lukewarm most days.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: YES
    Exercise: 1 hour at bootcamp class
    Goal/Day: Today was a good day. Gotta rest up now, my kiddo has a track meet tomorrow so that means being out in the heat all day long.
  • Coffeeonice
    Coffeeonice Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Username: Pratainua
    Week: April Week 4
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    PW = 205.0
    CW = 202.6

Down 2.4lb this morning. So happy with that! Makes up for the last couple of weeks!

• ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    User Name: ajaia2001
    Weigh in week: Apr - wk4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 174.0
    Current Weight: 172.2
  • jwall309
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Another tennis day with the BF since we didn't get to play as long as we wanted earlier in the week. While my ability to just volley is getting better, we tried to play by the rules for awhile and that was a complete failure. Oh well, all things with time, so we will just keep practicing.
    Water: definitely not enough, felt sluggish and slow while playing tennis and I suspect its cause I only had had coffee to drink throughout the day.
    Day: Solid day, excited to continue into the weekend and keep up the routine!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Friday 4/26 check in

Exercise: 21DF Cardio Fix and Upper Fix
  • MaelynMayhem
    Options
    Daily Post - Friday (4/26)

Calories: Limit: 1500/Actual: 1603
    Water: 32 cups
    Exercise: Walked to and from Transitions; Zombies, Run! (Patient 29 - 29 minutes, walked additional minutes to equal an hour)
    Day: It's been alright. I've been a bit scattered. So I am behind on chores. We had a fire alarm go off which meant I had to drag Alex from under the bed and place him into his carrier. I shoved my meds into my backpack, grabbed phone and charger, headed out the door with inhaler in my pocket. It turned out to be nothing and we were let back in the building. No harm done.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday April Week 4
    PW = 125.00 lb
    CW= 125.00 lb
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: 4/26/19 wk4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 208.6
    Todays Weight: 208.4
  • johicks
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    @Allyanne1 - Yes… we would love for you to stay part of the team and join us in May. Please message @AB2015 with your starting weight for May so you will be readded.

@Allyanne1 - to join us in May, please post your current weight so that we can add you to our May roster with @RunTrackMinds. Thanks!!
  • johicks
    Options
    @Allyanne1 - Just found out. You were removed for inactivity in April. So for the month of May, you need to reregister with current weight.

You can go to this link to do that. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10739845/may-new-member-registration-starting-weights/p4
  • johicks
    Options
    @Fitgirllife72 ~ Your commitment sure is paying off! I do hope that you check-in from time to time after your trip and reaching your goal to continue to encourage us.

@MaelynMayhem~ Kill those Zombies (aka calories and lbs). You really are doing great!! Phew!! Glad that the fire alarm turned out to be nothing. Sounds like you are well prepared. I’m not so sure I would be. (Yikes!!) And thanks for answering my water question.

I do find warm water or warm tea (not hot) helps fill me up after dinner. I DO need to remember that. I don’t know why I forget my good habits on some days. Gggrrr at me.

@ajaia2001~ YES! A great Thursday. I chuckled at your post (I'm reading it on Saturday from northern Michigan) about being in the heat for a track meet. Ours was canceled for today as it was too windy and too cold. Yes, another loss!! 💣 BOOM! 💥 And a nice loss for April. 🙌

@Pratainua~ Awesome loss!! 💣 BOOM! 💥 Yes.. a loss for April. 🙌

@jwall309 ~ Good for you!! Rules, shmules! Just have fun and move! Lol

Now for my update. I've been a little "off" emotionally and mentally and my head out of the game. I, therefore, didn't want to be toxic here. I still need to learn to journal regardless. And I am hoping that today I'm back in the game!! I ended April with a loss, but sorry teammates >>RUNTRACKMINDS<< 🏃🛤😉 I fear that those days "off" will result in a gain to start May. :( Thank goodness we have 5 weeks! So time to be back here every day and NIGHT! THAT does work for me!

• johicks
    Options
    Your Saturday posts and Saturday weigh-ins will be the last one in this thread. Tomorrow, Sunday, April 28th starts our May challenge.

Here is the link. Please pop on over to meet our new teammates and introduce yourselves. Thanks!! Let's really do our all to make MAY a great month for our team and for ourselves. This challenge is ultimately about making better habits and choices. Let's do it!!
  • MaelynMayhem
    Options
    @johicks - As many times as that blasted fire alarm has gone off I have gotten prepared. It's why Alex now dives for the bed now when he hears it. He knows it means he's going into his carrier and leaving his home. For that reason I keep it upturned at the head of the bed by the dresser. My backpack is usually by the door and my med box is easily accessible to quickly shove it. Shoes are always in the same place, just in case. Water bottle goes in the side. It takes about three minutes to get everything, including Alex, then out the door. Keys on top of the fridge, grab on the way out.
This discussion has been closed.