TEAM: The Slimsons (May)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Hi team! I am traveling in Europe and will not be on the team this month. I am sure I will need to lose a few pounds when I get back!

Can I join back to in June?

@Fitness327wk Please re-register for June at the end of May.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    hippienana wrote: »
    Hey Jason. Are you eating Keto? I saw the IF and that's what I do as well. It really makes a difference.

Not eating Keto. Just doing 16:8 IF right now. I have read about keto, but never done anything with it. Its hard to plan meals around that lifestyle because of the size of my family. Wife, 6 kids. Honestly, our meals consist of whatever is on sale and cheap....
  • AB0215
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Today I felt lost with my food. I didn’t have any of my normal food at work and grabbed candy. That started a domino effect. I was so hungry from having a very early lunch and then no afternoon snack other than a few butter scotch candies. When I got home I binged. Not feeling very good about myself right now.

@DeshotelK That's one of the benefits I see from Keto and IF, even if my meals are delayed, it doesn't cause me to That's a reaction that you typically see from a sugar/carb addiction and something I don't miss, for sure.
    Hang in there, it happens, you just have to start with today, don't worry about yesterday, worry about today, what's in front of you, and what you CAN control: TODAY!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: some abs and arms tonight at home. It's been raining all day so no walk.

Im addicted to popcorn. I can't stop eating it. Send help.

@cydneebauman I was addicted to it too, and maybe try to find an alternative to start transitioning to? I gave it up when I went Keto, but there are low calorie snacks you can transition to..
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username GJAHOLY33
    WEIGH IN DAY WEDNESDAY
    WEEK: May Week 1

PW: 469.5
    CW: 472
    Goals/comments
    Praise'm Praise'm

So I gain weight last week Friday after my weigh in day Wednesday probably my homemade fast food stressing over my mom. SO HAPPY today I lost the 6lbs that I gain. I count it as a win even in this groupstats it's a loss but I REFUSE TO BEAT MYSELF OVER IT.

I'm reevaluating my food intake cause been going a little crazy with the 4-6 pieces Turkey bacon and 2 toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast for the past 4 days.

But today I'm starting back to protein shakes for breakfast and 2 snacks and 2 meals for next 4 weeks.

My 1st outside dinner cheat day is already scheduled for May 25th my brother celebration at Applebees where I will have a steak, broccoli and Sangria hoping to lose 30lbs before then.

YEP STILL STAYING POSITIVE NO MATTER WHAT, THAT'S ME! HAVE A BLESSED DAY 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾😍😍😍👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾

I know you can do it. It's great that you are staying positive. I constantly re-assess what I am eating, just because I hate eating the same thing everyday. Having said that, I love my breakfast - bacon, toast, and scrambled eggs are my goto!

Having the cheat dinner prescheduled is great too. Since you know in advance, you can easier plan your day around the extra calories.... or, do what I what do and say ITS ME TIME!!!! NO CALORIES SHALL BE COUNTED, lol.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 You are a delight in my day. Your posts are always so uplifting even when you are facing hardships. When I'm having doubts and am down on myself, I read your posts and find renewed motivation and dedication. Thank you for being such blessing and inspiration.

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    HAPPY WEDNESDAY TEAM SLIMSONS

MOTIVATION IS THE KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS

flqc8wry1wdn.jpg

tmhbz4h9gy9o.jpg

4dykx0gvm2oq.jpg
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    @gjaholy33 You are a delight in my day. Your posts are always so uplifting even when you are facing hardships. When I'm having doubts and am down on myself, I read your posts and find renewed motivation and dedication. Thank you for being such blessing and inspiration.

Anything to make it easier for you guys. ❤Plus I've been at this for years and only by helping you guys with MOTIVATION you also help me to stay focus and on track. It works both ways as you will continue to see as you continue to journey with this team😃😃😃👌🏾👌🏾
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Daily check-ins
    Calories: Over
    Water: Under
    Exercise: Walked for 20 min
    Goal or Improvement for tomorrow:
    Work on my calories, keep going way over. :/
  • melodyis4reals
    melodyis4reals Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Exercise: Walked 14,000+ steps

Are Fitbit calorie adjustments really accurate?
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Exercise: some abs and arms tonight at home. It's been raining all day so no walk.

Try Whisps. They are baked cheese are crunchy like chips or popcorn but much better for you.

I can't do dairy. Im severely lactose intolerant
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,805 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in for Tuesday 4/30
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: Walked for 20 min
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    @AB0215

Weekly Weigh In!
    Username: 303lissy
    Week: May 1
    Starting Weight: 223.4
    Current Weight: 220.2

Yay! Hopping back on board the IF 5/2 train... started on Monday and doing it again tomorrow. I'm trying to be really mindful of "am I hungry?"

4/30 Daily
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 1 mile walk, some strength and yoga

I was doing well during the day, but it's a stressful week, and I ended up eating an entire bag of Goldfish. I wasn't hungry after and decided that that was just dinner, so that puts me at ~200 cal over. Whoops. Mindless binging - NO.
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey Jason. Are you eating Keto? I saw the IF and that's what I do as well. It really makes a difference.

Not eating Keto. Just doing 16:8 IF right now. I have read about keto, but never done anything with it. Its hard to plan meals around that lifestyle because of the size of my family. Wife, 6 kids. Honestly, our meals consist of whatever is on sale and cheap....

Wow 6 kids. That's a houseful. Understand but if you decide to check into it there is a great facebook page called push for your better and one called ucanketo that has some great recipes, how to eat cheap, and how to get started. Just throwing that out there. You might just look. Its also free which is the most important for me.
  • hippienana
    Options

Try Whisps. They are baked cheese are crunchy like chips or popcorn but much better for you.

I can't do dairy. Im severely lactose intolerant

Oh too bad. I understand.
  • hippienana
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@cydneebauman I was addicted to it too, and maybe try to find an alternative to start transitioning to? I gave it up when I went Keto, but there are low calorie snacks you can transition to..

So AB0215 you do Keto? I do as well and I feel so much better. 14lbs down since April 1st. 11 more to go before my husband starts. He told me he would start Keto if I lost 25 lbs so the game is afoot. LOL. I also follow Push for your better on facebook which is a Keto blog that has so much good info from a woman who has lost over 100 lbs since March 2017. Check it out. Nice to have a Keto buddy in this challenge.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username GJAHOLY33
    WEIGH IN DAY WEDNESDAY

Goals/comments
    Praise'm Praise'm

So I gain weight last week Friday after my weigh in day Wednesday probably my homemade fast food stressing over my mom. SO HAPPY today I lost the 6lbs that I gain. I count it as a win even in this groupstats it's a loss but I REFUSE TO BEAT MYSELF OVER IT.

I'm reevaluating my food intake cause been going a little crazy with the 4-6 pieces Turkey bacon and 2 toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast for the past 4 days.

But today I'm starting back to protein shakes for breakfast and 2 snacks and 2 meals for next 4 weeks.

My 1st outside dinner cheat day is already scheduled for May 25th my brother celebration at Applebees where I will have a steak, broccoli and Sangria hoping to lose 30lbs before then.

YEP STILL STAYING POSITIVE NO MATTER WHAT, THAT'S ME! HAVE A BLESSED DAY 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾😍😍😍👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾

I know you can do it. It's great that you are staying positive. I constantly re-assess what I am eating, just because I hate eating the same thing everyday. Having said that, I love my breakfast - bacon, toast, and scrambled eggs are my goto!

Having the cheat dinner prescheduled is great too. Since you know in advance, you can easier plan your day around the extra calories.... or, do what I what do and say ITS ME TIME!!!! NO CALORIES SHALL BE COUNTED, lol.
    Username GJAHOLY33
    WEIGH IN DAY WEDNESDAY

Goals/comments
    Praise'm Praise'm

Lol. . .so true. Changing my meals up every week is a way I also keep myself motivated and a reminder that is not a diet but a Lifestyle change, all about changing your mindset, so I need to enjoy my meals.
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tue, 4/30
    Exercise: No
    Goals/Day/Comments: Still making my way, one foot in front of the other.
This discussion has been closed.