🌷💜🌷 HAPPY MAY ALL!!! 🌷💜🌷
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,805 Member
    Options
    hippienana wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: some abs and arms tonight at home. It's been raining all day so no walk.

Im addicted to popcorn. I can't stop eating it. Send help.

@cydneebauman I was addicted to it too, and maybe try to find an alternative to start transitioning to? I gave it up when I went Keto, but there are low calorie snacks you can transition to..

So AB0215 you do Keto? I do as well and I feel so much better. 14lbs down since April 1st. 11 more to go before my husband starts. He told me he would start Keto if I lost 25 lbs so the game is afoot. LOL. I also follow Push for your better on facebook which is a Keto blog that has so much good info from a woman who has lost over 100 lbs since March 2017. Check it out. Nice to have a Keto buddy in this challenge.

I am doing keto too down 40 so far
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Wednesday 1 May

Calories: Under 🥳
    Exercise: Spent 2hrs glossing bathroom and went for a walk this afternoon 🌞
    Comments: I’m getting a bit bored of eating my usual chicken and fish so I bought some beef medallion steaks which I’ll have for dinner tomorrow. They look great and are packed full of protein 😋 Can’t wait to try them!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Yikes. So many new posts. I will catch up I promise. Been very busy these past couple of days. On sat my son makes his confirmation and tomorrow and fri I have family flying In for the weekend. Will be lots of fun.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in May 1
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise yes
  • vicky2767
    Options
    jmitts2 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In
    Weigh in day - Wednesday

Username: jmitts2
    Week: May Week 1
    PW =239
    CW=237

Goal for May: lose 2lbs/week - Larger gap between muscle mass % and fat %

Comments: At the end of March I started tracking muscle mass % and fat %. It was a 3.3% difference at 251 lbs. Now I am 237 lbs and it is a 7.8% difference. Keeping track of this helps me to stay motivated when the scale says I haven't lost what I think I should have. Good luck everyone! Every week we are closer to our goal :)

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username GJAHOLY33
    WEIGH IN DAY WEDNESDAY
    WEEK: May Week 1

PW: 469.5
    CW: 472
    Goals/comments
    Praise'm Praise'm

So I gain weight last week Friday after my weigh in day Wednesday probably my homemade fast food stressing over my mom. SO HAPPY today I lost the 6lbs that I gain. I count it as a win even in this groupstats it's a loss but I REFUSE TO BEAT MYSELF OVER IT.

I'm reevaluating my food intake cause been going a little crazy with the 4-6 pieces Turkey bacon and 2 toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast for the past 4 days.

But today I'm starting back to protein shakes for breakfast and 2 snacks and 2 meals for next 4 weeks.

My 1st outside dinner cheat day is already scheduled for May 25th my brother celebration at Applebees where I will have a steak, broccoli and Sangria hoping to lose 30lbs before then.

YEP STILL STAYING POSITIVE NO MATTER WHAT, THAT'S ME! HAVE A BLESSED DAY 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾😍😍😍👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    @gjaholy33 You are a delight in my day. Your posts are always so uplifting even when you are facing hardships. When I'm having doubts and am down on myself, I read your posts and find renewed motivation and dedication. Thank you for being such blessing and inspiration.

I agree with @DeshotelK, Gloria you are such a bright light.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Exercise: Walked 14,000+ steps

Are Fitbit calorie adjustments really accurate?

No, they seem to overestimate by quite a bit.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 1st

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,850 steps
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    hippienana wrote: »
    Exercise: some abs and arms tonight at home. It's been raining all day so no walk.

Im addicted to popcorn. I can't stop eating it. Send help.

@cydneebauman I was addicted to it too, and maybe try to find an alternative to start transitioning to? I gave it up when I went Keto, but there are low calorie snacks you can transition to..

So AB0215 you do Keto? I do as well and I feel so much better. 14lbs down since April 1st. 11 more to go before my husband starts. He told me he would start Keto if I lost 25 lbs so the game is afoot. LOL. I also follow Push for your better on facebook which is a Keto blog that has so much good info from a woman who has lost over 100 lbs since March 2017. Check it out. Nice to have a Keto buddy in this challenge.

I am doing keto too down 40 so far

Nice. You should also look into Push for your Better on facebook. Amy has some much knowledge about Keto and how to break a stall and everything. I was doing Keto before but not the right way and she has taught me a lot.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 You know gains here and there are part of the process, hang in there!! You've been doing so well!! Keep up the great work and you'll be down again next week!

@grizziegriz You are doing great, maybe the goal should be to slowly bring down your calories a little each day, that way you can get them closer to where you want to be, but don't necessarily notice the sharp decrease...

@melodyis4reals Fitbit calorie adjustments can be relatively accurate and that really depends, it seem the translation from fitbit to mfp does seem to be a bit higher than I'd expect. I would say that the exercise calories that fitbit calculates are relatively accurate if it uses your heart rate, BUT it seems high when it imports into MFP and I never eat back my exercise calories, I just like seeing the estimates as it's encouraging to me to see that I'm burning calories and working hard, but I don't use it for anything other than that.

I love that you took a walk at lunch! I went to a funeral Monday and had some time between the service and the dinner celebration, and I used that time to go to the gym, when you make this a lifestyle change, everything changes!!!

@303lissy You're doing great! Hang in there, we have all done the mindless eating, and I STILL have to watch it or I still do it, you will get there, maybe you can make adjustments during the rest of the week to sort of offset the goldfish....

@hippienana I have been keto since July of 2017, and I love it. I've lost 90 lbs and I have NEVER felt better, I don't have cravings for candy, sugar, etc, and it makes IF SO much easier and I am able to workout completely fasted and I love how I feel free from food, and in general, my health has DRAMATICALLY improved since I started eating this way.

@nbatch456 I love your attitude, one foot in front of the other! Going to use that one, it's a great reminder!

@jmitts2 Great loss this week! You're going to be there in no time!!

@batgirl140 You are doing great and I love that you're doing Taekwondo!!

@SLIMn2016 You are killing it everyday!! You are amazing! Inspirational!

@o0kody0o Great job changing it up! Boredom usually leads me down a dark path and I wind up doing or eating something I shouldn't! Great job taking steps to keep that from happening!!

@vicky2767 Hang in there, and get back into it for tomorrow, you GOT this!

@CindyJNC1963 Awesome day!! You crush it everyday! Such an inspiration!
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 You know gains here and there are part of the process, hang in there!! You've been doing so well!! Keep up the great work and you'll be down again next week!

@grizziegriz You are doing great, maybe the goal should be to slowly bring down your calories a little each day, that way you can get them closer to where you want to be, but don't necessarily notice the sharp decrease...

@melodyis4reals Fitbit calorie adjustments can be relatively accurate and that really depends, it seem the translation from fitbit to mfp does seem to be a bit higher than I'd expect. I would say that the exercise calories that fitbit calculates are relatively accurate if it uses your heart rate, BUT it seems high when it imports into MFP and I never eat back my exercise calories, I just like seeing the estimates as it's encouraging to me to see that I'm burning calories and working hard, but I don't use it for anything other than that.

I love that you took a walk at lunch! I went to a funeral Monday and had some time between the service and the dinner celebration, and I used that time to go to the gym, when you make this a lifestyle change, everything changes!!!

@303lissy You're doing great! Hang in there, we have all done the mindless eating, and I STILL have to watch it or I still do it, you will get there, maybe you can make adjustments during the rest of the week to sort of offset the goldfish....

@hippienana I have been keto since July of 2017, and I love it. I've lost 90 lbs and I have NEVER felt better, I don't have cravings for candy, sugar, etc, and it makes IF SO much easier and I am able to workout completely fasted and I love how I feel free from food, and in general, my health has DRAMATICALLY improved since I started eating this way.

@nbatch456 I love your attitude, one foot in front of the other! Going to use that one, it's a great reminder!

@jmitts2 Great loss this week! You're going to be there in no time!!

@batgirl140 You are doing great and I love that you're doing Taekwondo!!

@SLIMn2016 You are killing it everyday!! You are amazing! Inspirational!

@o0kody0o Great job changing it up! Boredom usually leads me down a dark path and I wind up doing or eating something I shouldn't! Great job taking steps to keep that from happening!!

@vicky2767 Hang in there, and get back into it for tomorrow, you GOT this!

@CindyJNC1963 Awesome day!! You crush it everyday! Such an inspiration!

Awesome. I just started Keto in February and then hooked up with Amy Smith Hightower on #ucanketo# and she has helped me with IF, breaking a stall, using MCT oil and bone broth. You should check her out. She does videos every week and her group is free. You are not obligated to buy anything. I love it and she sure has helped me stay on track and be accountable for what I eat.
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Daily check in!

Calories: under!
    Exercise: meh... I need to get on this.

Feeling good! Under 200 again!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday May 1

Exercise: No

Tonight was softball night. Got home too late to exercise. BUT I did good with my food today and feel so much better than I did this morning after yesterday’s binge.

I started using Happy Scale this week. I’ve never been a person who weighs daily, but I’m hoping to gain useful insight from seeing my weight trends.
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My stomach is growling 😩
    It’s late not the ideal time to eat.
    Just needed to vent here. Thanks All!
    WILLPOWER !! 😬
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, May 1

Exercise: No

No exercise. Went to a youth leadership graduation for my oldest and had appetizers and a bunch of fried foods. Probably didn't help but it was special for my son and I wanted to partake with him. Tomorrow is a new day.

Good night all!
This discussion has been closed.