Water: 32 oz
    At home taking care of a sick kid. :(

Thursday
    Steps: 6408
    Water: 32 oz

• beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    @hope002 Thanks for the info about the plank app. I’m going to check it out.
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 @cyndiesstuff

Challenge Day: Thursday
    Steps: 15,960
    Water: 64 oz
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Thursday
    Logged food: Yes, under
    Water: 64 oz
    Steps and Exercise: 15,960 steps, 45 minutes walking, 15 minutes yoga

I made all the goals I set for yesterday: yoga, 12,000+ steps, 64 oz of water, and logging/under calories. Feels great to have another good day!

Today’s goals: Drink 64 oz of water, log food and be under calorie goal, 12,000+ steps, and take a walk outside with my daughter. I also need to start packing to go to my parent’s this weekend for Mother’s Day. And think about how I’m going to keep my momentum while I’m there and not slip into bad eating!

@cyndiesstuff and @sleepymom5 Thanks for your continuous encouragement and support for everyone on this team. It is appreciated! You always have my support too, even though I’m not nearly as good at putting it in words.

Let’s make it a great Friday everyone. Wishing everyone a successful day!
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff thank you for sharing your why. I think we all have to stop and think about the things that are keeping us where we are. After work today I am going to sit down and go over my why and how, maybe it will help me to these 20 lbs off for good. I meet with the nutritionist on Monday, I'm looking forward to making a meal plan and attempting to stick to it.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 @cyndiesstuff

Challenge Day: Thursday
    Steps: 14,624
    Water: 80 oz
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff...ok twin powers are activated. I got plenty of sleep last night. I came home from work utterly drained and exhausted yesterday. I checked with Molly and said "I don't want to do any workout today and I want to eat what ever I want. What should I do?" She said skip the workout and eat whatever you want. I reminded her that is the equivalent of emotional eating. She said "yes you have had a very hard week and go ahead and do emotional eating." I don't do that anymore. But I said "ok" and I did. I started with a bowl of skinny popcorn. Then a large bowl of rice and beans with big fat tortillas and moms salsa. Then a leftover small piece of rhubarb tart. I could barely keep my eyes open through our nightly tv show that we watch. I crawled up to bed and was asleep by 8:15. It was still light out. I don't know what I think about last night. This morning I was down a pound. Yes I know I now have an unhealthy relationship with the scale but I am thinking about it. Yesterday I was really thinking how much I need to go on a "diet". Just the thought of it caused me to overeat and to eat mindlessly last night. I like your thoughts team and yours Pam @sleepymom5. I feel great, my body is little and my clothes are pretty and small. And yes I have definitely been changing my body through yoga and running. I can see my muscles popping.
    So to accept your challenge...this morning I crawled out of bed and did my yoga and my abs. I packed my running clothes. Getting ready to run at the community center across the street in about an hour. I will figure this out. I would love to join forces with you twin powers and fellow team members. I don't know how yet but I will get to my goal!!! It's only 7 pounds. I can sooooo do this!!! Thanks for all the team support. I am listening to all your suggestions as I devise a new plan.
    And I know @hope002 commented that a person really could not gain 5 "real" pounds in 1 week. I don't know about that. I have gained 5 pounds in 1 week before and I am sure I am not alone. And it is not always water weight. enough big macs, Ice cream, donuts...binge eating...yeah I think many of us have done just that. So when I see that scale go up I know it doesn't always go down. I am currently on high alert and always watching. @cyndiesstuff I seriously doubt if there is anyone that has not been in your shoes. But the good thing is that it is not too late. I understand the search for the why. I don't eat meat and harmful things for my body cuz I don't want to be sick. that is my why. Otherwise I would let it all go and lordy I would be right back up there in the 200's soaring to the 300's. NO NO NO...not gonna happen.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @hope002 and @sleepymom5 wooo hoooo those are some major losses ladies!!! Fantastic job and so inspiring. No luck about it...you both earned it.
    @cyndiesstuff I appreciate your why. Your always so honest and courageous. It's definitely a good why. I feel a lot like you do. My mom is on dialysis, almost died 4 times in the last 12 months, and still eats mountains of junk. I love my mom but I sure don't want that outcome for my life. I want to stay active and physically fit until I die. I just finished my run at the community center. It's across the street from where I work and my first time there. I am very happy I got my 3 workouts done today. Food on track too. I am feeling very optimistic. This weekend I will write out a new plan. Ever since I started this new job I am working very long hours. My fridge is empty for days on end. I try to keep fresh fruit and greens on hand to compliment a frozen meal stacked in my freezer. I miss cooking and prepping. This weekend is another long one. We will be gardening and cleaning our rental property. Good news though I already have a signed contract with new tenants. then for Mothers day we are planning to get together for a meal. I think I am fixing asparagus (steamed) baby new potatoes boiled and a spinach strawberry pecan salad with espresso balsamic vinegar. Mom is making a pork roast for her and the carnivores. Hopefully a somewhat relaxed day but not sure when to go grocery shopping and I have an hour run on Sunday. But how lucky and blessed I am to have so much abundance in my life. This team keeps me floating along and anchored at the same time so I don't get too crazy.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    And by the way...I really do feel like WONDER WOMAN!!!! lol
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thank-you all for your encouragement with my son! I do hope to include my boys in a healthy lifestyle. Let’s see what happens...
    @cyndiesstuff thank you for sharing your why. And @Mrsbell8well is right, others get it, we are eating non stop trying to feel better, fill a void in a relationship or ease the pain, yet taking it out on our body. I really do wish they taught self esteem and healthy coping mechanisms in school. We are all going to be dealing with something we don’t know, that is going to be overwhelming, we know how to change a tire or solve math problem, but somehow we don’t know what to do to take care of ourselves when life derails us.
    @cyndiesstuff again I wish your mom would tell you how proud of you she is, and know that in her eyes that you are not her. Because we see it. We are proud of you mademoiselle Cyndie. You must be a tough chick to go through all this, have the resiliency to bounce back, have what sounds to be an appreciative fiancé, and take care of us all. Your mind is busy, you have been dealing with so many emotions, food or no food, you can still choose to appreciate yourself. Keep logging, keep talking, keep trying, like you said in another post, this is your time.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Challenge day Friday
    Water 112oz
    Steps 11,811
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Check in for Friday
    Logged yes, 45cal over
    Water 112oz
    Exercise 42 min running intervals, 15 min walk, 75 min hot yoga
    Steps 11,811

I was exhausted after yoga and didn't do the plank challenge today
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    @hope002
    @Julie8468
    @nstephenson01
    @bmaison2014
    @Shirin_K
    @gottagetthisdown

For all of our weekly challenge folks. We need you weight lost for sunday thru today. how much did you lose? Then we will tally the results of the steps, water, and weight and post them Probably sunday.

This discussion has been closed.