go out to breakfast <3
    weekly food prep <3
    go over pre-nup <3
    journal >:)
    plank challenge <3
    10k steps >:)
    24 hour plan <3
    60 oz of water <3
    eat when I am hungry and stop when satisified >:)

Food:
    mushroom, spinach, and swiss omelet <3
    hash brown <3
    rye toast <3
    chili <3
    deli roll >:)
    Popsicle >:)

i never planned dinner. so it was pizza. i didn't say no, so food i ate that was not on my list, chips, 2 slices pizza, 1/4 calzone, cheese stick, salad, piece of chocolate and grapes.

it was a good day yesterday, i was really close to hitting my 24 hour plan. i have started a new book about compulsive eating. i am hoping to continue to learn why, and how to change my relationship with food. i am a smart person, i will figure this out. the pre-nup was difficult. it felt terrible but it is a necessary step. he and i have both been burnt badly by previous relationships. so this just says i don't want his stuff and he don't want mine. it made me cry. but moving on. today, i am not going to work, i took a sick day to take mom to her follow up appt with her cardiologist. i am going to prove to myself, once and for all that i can be at home and not over eat.

Today I will:
    help mom get dressed
    take her to her dr appt
    make 24 hour plan
    10k steps
    plank challenge
    journal
    60 oz water
    eat when hungry and stop when satisfied
    listen to book, "when food is love"
    30 minute walk

Food:
    apple
    protein bar
    black berries
    salad
    tuna
    chili
    oyster crackers
    broccoli
    outshine popcicle
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well ohhh your run sounds lovely. good job with you continued self care. and two days with no scale is a marvelous feat. you keep that up. and i will eat taco salad with you any day. mmmmmmm..... om gosh, the ole angelina would have never thought this possible. but the new girl is on fire!! love the results of your run, be careful, your hard work is showing!!! love your affirmations by the way. wonderful self talk!! you are lucky you got to speak to all your kids. so sweet.

@eyesopennow i see you increased your steps over the weekend. that is a great step toward building the new and improved mike. who do you want him to be? spend some time thinking about what it takes to make the new mike. then break it down to a doable daily plan. what is your why? ohhh and you and i have the same problem. i am great at work, no frig there. find your triggers, i know that sugar and bread can totally make me want to start compulsively eating.

@lennoncpa ohhh that is great your son is closer to you. i know how it is when they live so far away, my youngest son joined the service when he was 19 and has never live home since and now he is 29.

@nstephenson01 lol goat yoga. what a crack up. what happens if they poop? and that pic!! you look amazing. look at your tiny body. ohhh so proud of you.

@sleepymom5 nooo wait, you went to the shore and you didn't throw your eating plan out the window? i am loving this new Pam!! she is a fighter. did they give you some stretches for your hip? if not you should really include some in your practice. i hope that that bar is a monster success.

@Cafelelia ohhh yes, i know food pushers. and i am glad that you used your skills to stay on track. feel proud of that!! it is a great NSV!!

@ljdanny it sounds like your outing was a success as well. don't expect perfection when it come to changing a well ingrained habit. next time you will only have 2 beers, half your dinner, and only 1 piece of bread. always moving forward. and it sounds like you have set your week up for success.

@bmaison2014 maintains are good. what one thing can you change or add to your plan this week that will help you further yourself to your goal?

@twyla77 maintains are good. ohhh and incorporating exercise into a lovely day is wonderful self care. good job!!

@amsandos woooo whooo 2 pounds down. good job. you are doing great at mastering your new skills!

@gottagetthisdown maintain is good. you just keep at it. what can you add to your plan this week that will further you to your goal?

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc our numbers are final, I do not know how to determine the winner.

CHALLENGE

@Shirin_K
    Final totals
    water: 424 oz
    Steps: 106,869
    weight lost for the week: 0.4

@sleepymom5
    Final totals
    water: 528 oz
    Steps: 61,395
    weight lost for the week: 3 lbs

@nstephenson01
    Final totals
    water: 542 oz
    Steps: 109,209
    weight lost for the week: 2.8 lbs

@gottagetthisdown
    Final Totals
    Water: 520 oz
    Steps:86,638
    Weight lost for the week:0

@hope002
    Final totals
    Water: 774 oz
    Steps:78,143
    Weight lost for the week: 6.4lbs

@bmaison2014
    Final Totals
    Water: 320 oz
    Steps: 38665
    Weight lost for the week: 0

@Julie8468
    Final Totals
    Water: 405.5
    Steps: 71485
    Weight lost for the week: 1.8 lbs.

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff
    THANKS I WILL GET THE TOP WINNER POSTED AND THE HONORABLE MENTION POSTED EITHER LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW. PT & DOC'S APPOINTMENTS ALONG WITH ERRANDS IN TOWN TODAY NOT SURE WHEN I GET BACK ON THE MOUNTAIN, BUT IT WILL BE HANDLED.
    GREG
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Friday - Sunday Check in

Food - not too bad, a few treats here and there but nothing crazy
    Water - not enough as typical
    Exercise - lots!

I had a 3 day weekend and was busy busy busy. Sad to come back to work today too - I love this time of the year and I'd rather be outside in my garden then in the office :)

I started making a plan in my journal but I am such a bad journal keeper. I prefer to have plans in my head then on paper. I think it's the introvert in me (keeping things private)! Anyhoo..plan is simple. I want to get down to 137 lbs period. I'll achieve it by:
    • Watching my Carbs
    • Eating as clean as I can with plenty of vegetables, fruit, quality protein and healthy fats.
    • If I want a treat, it needs to be low carb!!
    • I will continue to drink a lot of water and cut back on evening caffeine consumption so I can sleep better at night.
    • Finally keep up with 10,000+ steps a day and yoga 4 times a week!

I also finally got the Diet Trap Solution audiobook from the library. Looking forward to listening to it! I'm just finishing my "An Act of Villainy" by Ashley Weaver first before I start. I need to know who murdered Flora Bell..the actress!!

Since I had Friday off, I am super busy at work. But...I read all your posts but no time to comment. I'm impressed how well everyone is doing! I love how lately there's been more communication on our thread too!

Have a wonderful day!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Check in for Sunday
    Logged: no, bad choices
    Water: probably not enough
    Exercise: 48 minutes walk
    Steps 10,223

I was busy with house work and gardening, didn't plan my food and water. Ate whatever available (my hand always reach for high carbs). I started good with omelette and veggies for breakfast, but then not so good. I had water only when thirsty, I did have a lot, but probably not enough.
    Even though I was on my feet all day, I only had 4k steps. At the end of the day I went for a walk to get my steps in.

My plan for today
    Stay below 1750 calories
    At least 80oz water
    30 min strength, plank challenge
    10k steps
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    My plan for today. After I pick my son up from work I plan on getting some sort of exercise in. If it's not raining im going to go for a walk. It's supposed to rain the next few days but not sure when it's starting. If it is raining I will throw a video in. I cut up some lemon and have that in my water today. Off to get 13 kindergarteners off the bus. Have a great day.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    @carlsoda What a great plan to get to your goal. You are so close to goal too!
    @hope002 Great job getting out there and walking even though you were on your feet all day. Nice plan for today!
    @ljdanny Sounds like you have a great plan for today too. It is raining here as well, I guess I will do a walking video...
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend & Mother's Day!

My weekend was good, my Mother's Day was relaxing. The weather was horrible yesterday, raining & cold. It is going to be like that for the next few days, then warm up by the weekend. Had breakfast with my mom yesterday and had dinner with my mother in law, we ordered Chinese food. I have not worked out since Wednesday, I have been busy and could not fit it in. I thought I was going to workout tonight, but I have a doctor's appointment after work and will not get home until about 8:00, so tonight is another miss, but I am back on track with my food. The scale was up a bit this morning, but I should be able to get back down by the weekend.

Have a great day & week! :smile:
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In
    Food -Logged & under
    Water 1 l
    Exercice - 6190 steps including 20 minute run.

Had a nice Mother’s Day yesterday and gave my mom an iPad. Am trying to get her comfortable with technology. She sent out a few emails on her own, so fingers crossed! Had a root canal this morning! It was not that bad but am happy it is over!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    User ID: Jedaschultz
    Week Number: Week 2
    Weigh Day: Monday
    Previous weight: 200.6
    Current weight: 200.8

Slightly up but that's okay since it was Mother's Day yesterday and I did overindulge a little.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    lcv00ere0v5a.png

CAPTAINS AND MOTIVATORS
    THE NUMBERS FOR EA TEAM LOOK LIKE THIS
    WOW...23
    MSP....23
    TS......22 ADDED ONE THIS MORNING TO THE SUPPORT TEAM MAKING IT 23
    WNM..25
    WAW..23
    SA......23

@jugar AKA LISELYN NOTICED YESTERDAY WHILE DOING TALLIES THAT THERE WAS A LOT OF NWI'S
    ASKING A FAVOR HERE OF YOU ALL...
    IF YOU HAVE THOSE NWI'S COULD YOU PLEASE REACH OUT TO THEM AND CHECK AND SEE IF THEY ARE STILL INTERESTED IN BEING AMONG US IN THE CHALLENGE..
    IF THEY ARE THEY NEED TO WEIGH IN AND CHANGE IT FROM A NWI TO A LWI

@steplaj AKA STEVE AND THE REST OF THE MODS WANT TO KEEP OUR NUMBERS NOT LOOSE THEM...SO PLEASE REACH OUT TO THEM...IF YOUR DAILY LIFE STYLE DOESN'T ALLOW TO YOU TO DUE THAT.... OR THE JOB DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO DUE THAT...LET ME KNOW AND I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO THAT FOR YOU... ONE OF THE BENNIE'S OF BEING RETIRED AND A MODERATOR

AGAIN I WANT THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING TOP GUN CAPTAINS AND MOTIVATORS
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @jugar WROTE
    I will add to @Navydaddjtc -

IF you have any of those NWI people who simply have not shown up since signing up, and who do not respond to your outreach, please post here (CAPTAIN/MOTIVATORS LOUNGE), and I will move them to the DROP list. This will make this week's numbers better, and give you room for new people.

Early registrants for JUNE are going into the support team section for now, but will move up for the beginning of JUNE if they are still there. Right?
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    CONGRATS TO THE
    2t96s0cfbraj.png
    WINNERS
    WELL DONE TEAM
    GREG
This discussion has been closed.