What Kind of Dog Do You Have?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Shalva
    Shalva Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We have 10 dogs 2 Irish wolfhounds 7 golden retrievers and one leftover flat coated retriever
  • CancerSurvivor2014
    CancerSurvivor2014 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    A beagle, chihuahua, and a pit wolf (looks to be pit husky mix)
    And 7 puppies. They are from the pit wolf and the Dad who I chased out my yard a bunch looks to be mastiff-pit/rottweiler mix.
    They are 3 weeks old. Anybody need a puppy?
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    not exactly sure, beagle basset mix? 5wpdn12r154c.jpg
  • CaliDollFace
    CaliDollFace Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have an English Bulldog. :)

9vs2y7qvc4q7.jpg
    xdhldlp5psc3.jpg
    zxe64qf7rqbv.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    ^ Bella is a beauty!
  • CaliDollFace
    CaliDollFace Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Two mini doxies. :)
  • missvic46
    missvic46 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Chihuahua Whippet Niki.do4vym72jvlv.jpg
  • hallmcmillan
    hallmcmillan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty much a tiny mutt. chihuahua, poodle, some wire haired thing, and who knows what else. She was the only girl of her little, the only one with any white, and the only one that has straight non long curly hair. I got the oddball. :)4vtks7mz8hl0.jpg
  • Ozzyzmommy
    Ozzyzmommy Posts: 142 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    dc1ybnkihbmg.jpg
    I have a 13 yr old Chiweenie Ozzy
    Who is my heart and soul & VERY spoiled
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels
  • 8purplesnails
    8purplesnails Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing! Especially pictures!

pnqg627qcux6.jpg
    Toy poodles!

Bay is the black one, he'll be 10 in June. He's all naughty all the time. Leaps first looks never. Generally lucky never to have been munched in half for pestering the big doggies at the dog park! He can open the fridge, the screen door, the garbage can, you get the picture. But he also won't get off my lap for anything when I'm not feeling well, so there ya go.

Pip is the red one (he's actually got a white patch on his chest, even without my own bias he is a beautiful dog). He turned 1 in February. He is all elegance, prim and proper as a dog can be, often crosses his paws politely when laying on the couch. He is a bit ball and frisbee crazed, not quite focused enough to bring them back always, but hopefully that'll come with age!
  • prayersinchairs
    prayersinchairs Posts: 35 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    We have a total of five. We did rescue for about 5 years and accumulated a lot along the way. We have two pitbulls, a chihuahua, a wired hair fox terrier and a husky/hound dog mix. The youngest one, one of the pitbulls. Isabelle
  • 125crowland50
    125crowland50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a nearly 16 year-old Jack Russell. When she isn't sleeping, she's crazy! Total nut case. I call her Psycho Dog/Beast.