boehle wrote: »
    due today:
    @alexis1616
    @iLadyT (missed last weeks weigh in)
    @LaurieWrobo

Weigh In
    PW: 162.7
    CW: 163.3
    A lil bit of a gain, but next week will be better....must be retaining water...
    Urgh
  • Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    May 15th steps: 10,970
    I am having a huge allergic reaction to a vaccination so I have not exercised and felt like I’ve gained. Ugh hopefully tomorrow I’ll get a run in
  • Efsim
    Options
    iLadyT wrote: »
    due today:
    @alexis1616
    @LaurieWrobo

Y’all I’m sorry, I know I do this for accountability and I get so discouraged after even a small gain. That’s why I didn’t post me weight last week I was mad at myself. Anyway here it is

Week 2
    PW
    CW- 187.0

:neutral:

I understand, I’m that way too. But I’m pushing myself to document no matter what. Like today I ate a whole pint of ice cream; I was going to not log my food today because I was disappointed I did it. But I did log,
    We are here to cheer for you achieving your goals and help encourage you when you have a rough day!!!
    You are doing great so keep up the work and we will all get to our goals ( might have road bumps but hey we got it)
  • Efsim
    Options
    Morning all! I have a question for you. What motivated you to lose weight?

For me, it was my granddaughters. I was not able to do much with them. If I was babysitting them, I would have to get the oldest one to put the youngest to bed because I couldn’t walk the stairs. I wasn’t able to play with them. I want to see them graduate from high school, get married and hopefully be around for some great grandkids. So that is my motivation.

After having a work accident ( hurting my mid back) I gained so much weight and hurt so bad. I wanted to live life normal again and achieve my educational and career goals. Started working out and found weight routine that strengthens my muscles around back injury which helps me have little pain, and now I can focus on my educational goals
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    iLadyT wrote: »
    due today:
    @alexis1616
    @LaurieWrobo

Y’all I’m sorry, I know I do this for accountability and I get so discouraged after even a small gain. That’s why I didn’t post me weight last week I was mad at myself. Anyway here it is

Week 2
    PW
    CW- 187.0

:neutral:

Don’t be so hard on yourself. Remember, weight loss isn’t in a straight line. We will not lose the same every week. We may have a big drop, small drop, stay the same or even a gain. So many factors come in to play. With a gain it could be water weight. Sodium is a killer for me. So don’t get discouraged, move forward and remember you are successful by being here.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Efsim wrote: »
    I am having a huge allergic reaction to a vaccination so I have not exercised and felt like I’ve gained. Ugh hopefully tomorrow I’ll get a run in

Take care of yourself. Our health comes first.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    overdue and will be moved to the dropped list this week:
    @Choconutz54

overdue:
    @alexis1616

due today:
    @debbiemcgu
  • boehle
    Options
    due tomorrow:
    @cre804
    @Lindamtuck2018 - Captain
    @Smart_Beautiful_Strong - also need this weeks steps
    @lhughes2019
    @guitargirl55
    @efsim
    @redhairannie
    @Boehle - Captain
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Steps Wed 5/16/19

• guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Efsim wrote: »

Hang in there! That does not sound fun at all. <3
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    TEAM SHRINKING ASSETS.... PLEASE WELCOME BLUESKIES2018 TO YOUR TEAM
    @BurningSkies2018 HAS BEEN PLACE ON YOUR TEAM FOR THE JUNE CHALLENGE
    I WILL PLACE HER ON THE SUPPORT TEAM UNTIL THE JUNE CHALLENGE BEGIN AND THEN WE WILL MOVE HER TO THE MAIN TEAM
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options

I’m still on vacation until Monday so I won’t be weighing in until the following Friday. I’m not on my app much while I’m on vacation but I’m sensing that I will have a gain. Also dealing with weird stomach issues, so who knows what’s going on.
  • boehle
    Options
    ok, Ill carry you over
  • lhughes2019
    lhughes2019 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I had a great week but unfortunately the scales haven’t reflected my efforts 🙁 At least I’m almost back to where I started.
    ShowKitten I love that picture, I might stick that on the fridge

PW 154.8
    CW 153.9
This discussion has been closed.