Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Mrah those nachos though <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Today's weight up up up, (166.1) salt and carbs. Hoping today's fast will cut into that significantly.

OMAD tomorrow
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Your food photos looks yum :yum: I am sure when you will see 150s soon :+1:
  • LadyBlanks
    Overnight loss of 4.1 pounds for an even weight of 162.0

This should put me back on track for a net loss this week. Hoping for 157 for Friday
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    WOW you had an amazing weekend ---those food pics......yummy!!! I totally agree with keeping your body guessing ---that is awesome!!!

Come here 157 :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    I LOVE IT!!! 157, here we comeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Loving the momentum <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Amazing loss :+1: Love your food photos :yum
  • LadyBlanks
    Monday's meal.

h3axqmdj8pb2.jpg
    Sardi's Half Chicken Dark, Fried rice and black beans, green beans

qp9ni2llomdt.png
    Wendy's Vanilla Frosty Cookie Sundae

This Morning's weight 162.7.... NoMAD today
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    YUMMY...…..I have seen that at Wendy's but not gotten it ---OMG it looks yummy...….

• LadyBlanks
    Yesterday was my first time seeing it and of course I haaad to try it. It was indeed very yummy.
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMG YASSSS that looks amazingggg - and you can't go wrong with Wendy's ANYTHING frosty related <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Wendy's mmm :p
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Oh, Tracey, your meal looks incredible! I love frosty!

Good vibes sent your way for 157 this Friday!
  • LadyBlanks
    Well no 157 today. I am actually back up to 162.8 today. I am OK with that for now as I will be out of town for two weeks starting Monday and I am not going to be stressing staying strictly on plan. When I get back to my normal schedule on June 10, it will be on full force.

• mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Well no 157 today. I am actually back up to 162.8 today. I am OK with that for now as I will be out of town for two weeks starting Monday and I am not going to be stressing staying strictly on plan. When I get back to my normal schedule on June 10, it will be on full force.

Keep us updated along the way!!! Out of town for business or pleasure?
  • LadyBlanks
    Next week I will be attending a church women's convention in Baltimore and the following week I will be on vacation at Massanutten Resort to celebrate my 19th wedding anniversary with the hubby, but the kids are tagging along too since we are not taking them to Hawaii with us.

I am still debating whether or not I will bring my scale with me. I am thinking no, but knowing myself, if my husband doesn't object, It will be tagging along.

• mistymeadows2005
    Hey why not? Just because you're not focusing on it doesn't mean you can't still see where you're at - it's the same philosophy as to why I log even on my 4500 cal days :D - I don't use it to guilt myself or anything, it's just data :) and keeps me in the habit.
  • LadyBlanks
    You are right and that is the reason I say I believe it will most likely be tagging along.
  • mistymeadows2005
    I like it :relaxed:

Sounds like 2 weeks of really fun stuff! Are you still doing your monthly fast? Or waiting until you get back?
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Happy early anniversary and I hope you have a fun and peace over the next couple of weeks!

Nothing wrong with letting the scale tag alone. If anything, maybe you can use it every other day or so and determine how you’ll go from there. However, don’t let it bring you down. :)