Options

Replies

• steelerfan500
    steelerfan500 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Daily post - 5/27
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 90 min walking plus 2 hours of yard work.
  • ccornell1980
    ccornell1980 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I completely forgot to weigh in yesterday on my weigh in day. The holiday threw me off a day. Ugh
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed my weigh-in this week. Been having a week of bad emotions and late dinners. I've been counting calories almost everyday, just couldn't bring myself to post negative calories anymore. I've gone back to eating irresponsibly, but am trying keep track - in the hope that this will make it easier to bounce back. So finally decided to do the daily posts again (although today was pretty bad Foodwise).

Daily post 28.05.19

Tracked
    Calories -1100 over
    Exercise - 8km walk + 10 minutes yoga

I hope to get back to better eating soon.
  • gloliver3
    gloliver3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Daily post - 5/28
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I’m in a serious rut folks. I had a good week 2 weeks ago, where I finally got out of the 250s that have fought me for over a year. But then I completely just lost control. I’ve put on A LOT of weight, and I can’t get it turned around. How did this happen? All I can think about is that I’m going to have to battle my way back through the 250s again and it’s frustrating and demoralizing. Anyone else ever get like this?
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 5/28
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under, by 41
    Exercise: Yep, some yoga :)
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @steelerfan500 & @LenGray nice day for the both of you!
    @rekvar12 I guess the only advice I can give is just to push through it. You're still pretty consistent with your weight (within 1-2lbs mark) so you're not doing horrible. I log more accurately on bad days just to keep the data that shows me what really affects my body....my chips, salsa, and 2 mixed drinks for my birthday yesterday led to a 5.6lbs water gain this morning.....I almost hyperventilated before I realized that I would just be drinking a gallon of water today because salt does horrible things to me. If I hadn't been paying attention to my diary though, I might not have known that it isn't a "real" gain. It is just frustrating and tedious whenever it feels like you're not getting anywhere. You're going to get through this and be fine though! I believe in you!
    @Wildmage69 I think that you posted in the wrong group, but that is ok....we are ALL here for the same thing. My advice is pretty much the same advice that I gave rekvar12 ^^above^^. You've just gotta push through it again. 2 weeks is probably not much of a real gain. Drink up and see where it is in 2-3 days. You might be surprised too. I'm personally having to push back down out of the 230's AND the 220's after starting a new job 6 months ago....that was demoralizing as hell.....I'm gonna do it though!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @ccornell1980 You can weigh in later this week, or I can put you down for the same weight this week. Your choice.
    @rekvar12 same^^
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 05/28 Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over-the past 2 days have been horrible for me foodwise
    Exercise: no
    Daily goal: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. Tomorrow-mischief managed....
  • ccornell1980
    ccornell1980 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @ccornell1980 You can weigh in later this week, or I can put you down for the same weight this week. Your choice.
    @rekvar12 same^^

Can you keep me the same this week? Sorry about that.
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Daily post 5/28
    Track: Yes
    Calories: over by 324
    Exercise: no exersic
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@mram3582.
    @empire5.
    @LenGray.
    @WA_Teacher.
    @12774.
    @2011mathematical.
    @ccornell1980.
    @dheliason.
    @KOW75.
    @qveeden.
    @rekvar12.
    @steelerfan500.
    @Sylviazspirit.
    @shanteel612.
    @KristiRTT.
    @lk2011.
    @spinnerkind.
    @SueZQ72760.
    @Aniyahl33.
    @benbowers.
    @Debbie14892.
    @gloliver3.
    @Starshine15.
    @evangsimmons170.
    @Tina9572.

This is the last week of the May Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the June Challenge.

The June challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Flab-U-Less (June) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10746097/team-flab-u-less-june#latest
    If you wish NOT to participate next month, please message me or tag me @AB0215 or your team captain.

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    @Starshine15 ,Happy Anniversary.Beautiful Couple!
    Options
    Weigh Day...Tues
    Last wk..193
    Today.......195.I enjoyed my road trip.Now I have work to do
    Options
    Daily post ...May/28
    Track..Yes
    Cal..Under
    Exercise Yes.
  • 2011mathematical
    2011mathematical Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Week 5
    Weigh in day Monday
    Last week 303.1?
    This week (5/27) 303.1
    No change
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @rekvar12 same^^

Thanks a lot for the advice and this option <3. I actually gained some weight the past week, so the new weight is 66.9kg (147.5lb) now. Really hoping I can go back to normal eating soon.
  • KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    5/28
    Yes
    Over
    No

I had my first laser hit removal treatment today- so no exercise for me today or tomorrow. I’ve been yo-yoing with my weight this week. Gotta step up and buckle down. I’m ready for the June challenge!
  • KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Kristirtt
    Week 5
    Previous weight 160.2
    Current weight 162
    Up again- +1.8 pounds

This process is frustrating sometimes- I hate the 2 steps forward and 1 step back I have every week! I partially blame my cortisol levels and being stressed all the time
  • steelerfan500
    steelerfan500 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Daily post - 5/28
    Calories: even
    Exercise: walked the dog 20 minutes.
This discussion has been closed.