TEAM: Flab-U-Less (June)

AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215.

Replies

• LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Good morning! I'm back again for June and looking forward to cheering everyone on!
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Hello team! Ready for a great month ahead!
  • JedJar2
    JedJar2 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello all, can't wait to win this challenge as a team!!!!
  • melissamoonGetsFitAF
    melissamoonGetsFitAF Posts: 4 Member
    Hello all !
    I’m excited to have your support :smile:
    As full as I am right now, I can tell I need this 😅
    Your motivation is appreciated.
  • Anni34
    Anni34 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm really excited for this - good luck everyone!!
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Daily post 5/30
    Track: Yes
    Calories; over 185
    Exercise: no
  • Anni34
    Anni34 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I'm Annie, I'm a mum of 3 boys. I only really gained weight after my 3rd son was born (6 years ago now). I was 216lbs but I've (very slowly) got down to 199. I'm going to try my best for this challenge 🤞🤞
  • gloliver3
    gloliver3 Posts: 61 Member
    Welcome new and returning members to team Flab-U-Less! If you haven't yet posted an introduction, we would love to hear from you. What are your goals this month, and how can we help you achieve them?

The month of June officially starts off on Sunday, June 2nd. The first weekly winners will be posted by Monday, June 10th. So those who have a weigh-in day of Sunday will post in two days. Until then, keep working hard!

hmjns61s2pca.jpg
This discussion has been closed.