Options
    Username: ccornell1980
    Weigh in day: Monday
    June Week 1
    Starting Weight: 192
  • debbie14892
    debbie14892 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am very optimistic that this will be the month that I finally get out of the 190 range!
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in

Starting weight: 66.9kg (147.5 lb)
    Today: 67.1kg (147.9 lb)

So I've started eating better and exercising a bit more. Hopefully next week will be better :/
  • gloliver3
    gloliver3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    We are having some great participation! Keep up the great work everyone! Go Team Flab-U-Less!

@empire12 @Bringamess - Great weigh ins! Keep up the awesome work!
    @Clairetomkinson @Happily_Chaotic - Wow, fabulous losses!
    @ccornell1980 @rekvar12 - Keep up the good work. The loss will happen for both of you!

@cruise4me - It looks like you registered with weigh in days on Saturday. Would you like to change it to Mondays? Awesome loss though!
  • steelerfan500
    steelerfan500 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Daily post - 6/2
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 min walking
  • steelerfan500
    steelerfan500 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Username: steelerfan500
    Week: June week 1
    PW =167.0
    CW=165.7
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @steelerfan500 Drop it like it's hot!!
  • gloliver3
    gloliver3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    @mram3582 I sent the message to you through the main MFP screen. It shows in my sent folder. Anyways, my questions were about the games. What are the games?
  • KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    6/2
    Tracked yes kinda
    Over I’m sure- pot luck and then bon voyage party for my little brother who is deploying for 5 months
    15 min walk with the doggies!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily Post ..6/3
    Track..Yes
    Cal..Under
    Exercise...yes Treadmill x 45 mins
  • JedJar2
    JedJar2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    JedJar2
    Week 1 June
    Pw: 260
    Cw: 258.8
  • KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    6/3
    Yes
    Under by all my exercise cals 😁
    35 min spin class

Tomorrow I am going out to breakfast before work to say goodbye to my brother getting ready to deploy! He is a ball full of nerves and so is the rest of the family!! Aim High USAF 🇺🇸
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options

Daily Post (6/3)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 25 min walk
    Goals/Day/Comments: some joint pain ended my walk early :(

Username: ajfuelling
    Week: June week 1
    PW =247
    CW=246
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Daily post for June 3
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, walked 55 minutes
  • cruise4me
    cruise4me Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    @gloliver3 If you could change my weigh in day to Monday, that would be great. Not sure why I put Saturday...sorry
  • cruise4me
    cruise4me Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Daily post for June 3
    Calories: Way over
    Exercise: Yes, kind of. Was at an amusement park all day, so did plenty of walking all over (unfortunately the meal that came with the ticket wasn't the healthiest.)
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 6/3
    Calories: Under, by 247
    Exercise: 20 minutes of hatha yoga :)

Comments: Had a good day today. The office bought Italian food and I decided to eat my packed lunch instead. The packed lunch (French-style lentil soup and zucchini cornbread casserole) was delicious and kept me so full that I didn't eat the other half of my snacks! The other ladies made fun of me a little, but I felt really good about my choice :smiley:
  • mram3582
    Options
    @12774 Perfect Day!
    @JedJar2 Awesome sauce!
    @KristiRTT Another great day! We're an AF family too. Where are they shipping him to? We were in SatCom so we ended up in all the most god forsaken places, out of the way holes they could find :)
    @ajfuelling Woot! Nice loss! The joint pain usually decreases immensely after a couple of pounds come off and you continue to exercise the muscles.
    @Starshine15 Another gold star day!
    @cruise4me Done. Fun way to get all that extra exercise in!
    @LenGray Great day and amazing willpower!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @gloliver3 Yeah, I still don't have any messages from you. It may be mfp's fault...they have a glitchy system that may or may not work. As far as games and stuff, it was just fun things that I came up with to keep people thinking about weight loss and goals and also to keep us active. I've used several in the past. I came up with a BINGO (I was going to call it FLABO but just couldn't :p ), a 1up challenge, and a fitness scavenger hunt. Anyone can come up with games or ideas and post. There is also a question of the week challenge that I keep forgetting to post (I usually remember once or twice a month)
  • mram3582
    Options

Sorry it is a screenshot. MFP is not accepting ANY format I tried to put it in. But....here is the BINGO game for anyone that wishes to play. There isn't really a reward other than kudos. If anyone has any ideas they are welcome here too!

7897b0wbp8g0.png
This discussion has been closed.